For Jets To Win, Pats Have To Lose 3 In A Row

kelticwizard

Hey, to make it where I am, you're gunna make enemies along the way. While it hurts because I really appreciated our relationship, gfy.

this is true, the competition for top homo was ruthless thus year, as usual

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Whats your take?

You know, with all the defending of the kid that I've been doing lately...that really puts it into perspective. lol

Welkers contract is up after the season, who had a very serious surgery recently. I don't think the Pats are gonna be willing to pay him and the Pats, as we've seen before, they will just let him walk and replace with whoever is currently on the roster. They didn't wanna keep paying Moss even though they didn't have a decent replacement for him, why would they pay Welker when they have someone similar in Edelman and Woodhead.

At the beginning of the season, we all thought the Jets were ascendant, the Patriots on their way down. When the season began, the Jets looked like a mediocre team, the Pats looked like they returned to their old winning ways.

The Pats might not be quite as good as their record indicated, but even as I cheered the Giants on yesterday, I knew that if the Giants won, for us to win next week the Pats would have to lose three in a row, which is going to be hard to imagine.

The Jets seem to be rounding into good form as the season goes on, still some rough edges. I like what I see on the field. But still, it's going to be tough to stick that third loss down the Patriots' throat.

Have the Pats ever lost three in a row during the Belichick-Brady era?

The Pats will be losing 4 in a row.

32Green always struck me as pretty cool. Regardless, no need to throw insults that way while you are here. ;)

Welcome to the site.

Sorry. I removed it.

I never had a problem with him before. I didn't attack him in any way. Just threw a little criticism in a PM. He couldn't handle it.

Always sad to see a guy let some fake internet power go to his head.

There was this maniac at JI a couple years back that used to ban anyone who dared challenge his posts. He wound up having some kind of meltdown about the Jets being blacked out and not being able to eat ribs.

Short time later - poof - he was gone.

What a dick!

Oh, and you suck at this game.

I really thought sourceworx was this guy...

whisklogan.jpg

Epic Disappointment.

OMG - that was one of the more epic threads in the history of the interwebz....that dude and MaineJet were like my biggest rivals. MaineJet even PM'ed me once asking why I hated him so much. Which my response, was shut the **** and deal with it. lol

OMG - that was one of the more epic threads in the history of the interwebz....that dude and MaineJet were like my biggest rivals. MaineJet even PM'ed me once asking why I hated him so much. Which my response, was shut the **** and deal with it. lol

Hearing you talk about your many internet rivalries never gets old. :rolleyes:

I actually like Sanchez. He has enough of an arm and can actually win playoff games against good defenses.

I like him more than Chad, just don't like his propensity to make absurdly stupid throws, or his disappearing for halves at a time.

Not as sold on his ability to beat good defenses in the playoffs, as I'm not sure we've actually seen him do that yet.

I like him more than Chad, just don't like his propensity to make absurdly stupid throws, or his disappearing for halves at a time.

Not as sold on his ability to beat good defenses in the playoffs, as I'm not sure we've actually seen him do that yet.

Well OK maybe not the "good defenses" part. But he's come up big in some big games. Can't say that about Chad.

The only good D Sanchez has faced and beat were the Bengals. He beat 1 good D, 1 mediorce D, and 2 bad Ds. These are the 4 teams the Jets beat in the last 2 postseasons:

Bengals -- 4th overall/6th PA

Chargers -- 16th overall/11th PA

Colts -- 20th overall/23rd PA

Pats -- 25th overall/8th PA

These are the 2 teams he lost to:

Colts -- 18th overall/8th PA

Steelers -- 2nd overall/1st PA

So he's lost to 1 good D and 1 mediocre D. I don't think it's an issue of him "not beating a good D in the playoffs." He beat 1 good D and lost to 1 good D. He also lost to a mediocre D. I think it's an issue of Sanchez' stupidity and inaccuracy, regardless of quality of D.

Sanchez has shown the ability to make great decisions and great throws against good and bad Ds. He's also shown the ability to make stupid decisions and bad throws against good and bad Ds.

Sanchez has shown the ability to make great decisions and great throws against good and bad Ds. He's also shown the ability to make stupid decisions and bad throws against good and bad Ds.

Exactly. What else could you even ask of a second year, started all 36 games of his career QB?

I'm actually starting to lose my faith in him a little, because you could chalk that period up to learning curve, but now mentally he doesn't seem to be taking that next step. And that's what's frustrating. He paints his face on his receivers and it sucks.

I really thought sourceworx was this guy...

whisklogan.jpg

Epic Disappointment.

:rl:

The best part of this is, someone was looking over my shoulder when this came up on my screen and I had to explain that 'no, that guy's face was not painted for Halloween.'

anim8e93db14b4106bc499c.gif

The only good D Sanchez has faced and beat were the Bengals. He beat 1 good D, 1 mediorce D, and 2 bad Ds. These are the 4 teams the Jets beat in the last 2 postseasons:

Bengals -- 4th overall/6th PA

Bengals were not a good D that year, by DVOA they we're 16th and they basically played 10 men in the box the entire game

The Pats havent lost three in a row since 2002 which i thinking they finished 9-7 and that was the year we won the division (correct me if im wrong please)....at first i was actually rooting for the Giants to loose because of the whole they never loose two in a row so you know they will NEVER loose three in a row bit, but halfway through that game i started rooting for the Giants because i realized the Jets can take on these Patriots and hand them their third loss in a row. I think its gonna happen. We should have won that first game but i think we overthought the gameplan. this time its a different Jets team for the better and its a different Pats team for the worse...

Archived