SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...really a game with just spidey pics...stop padding the post count...

Vote: JiF

Ping.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

Something about JC's over-stating non-cases when he's scum... I feel like its a tell. Can't explain. Just the same feeling I had last time he was scum...

you've never heard her complain... that's a bad pic of me - just threw it out there out of boredom.

WTF would we care if its a "bad picture of you" you ******* homo. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

This is the point I'd normally say I want to punch you in the face, but after seeing it.... I don't want to get any ugly on my fist.

Mod note: On further reflection, my deadline I stated earlier (10pm pacific, Friday) is the worst ******* deadline ever.

A true bastard mod game would be one that makes you spend your entire Friday night sitting next to the computer for the impending mafia deadline. Mod wants to go get drunk that night, and I bet many of you have plans... so the new dead line is....

Friday, 4:00pm pacific/7:00pm eastern. Come finish D1 then go enjoy your weekend. I think there has been plenty of time, so quit bsing and start playing.

Sincerely,

Brettmod

Hrm.. we need to start coalescing votes..

AVM is a good choice, imo

WTF would we care if its a "bad picture of you" you ******* homo. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

This is the point I'd normally say I want to punch you in the face, but after seeing it.... I don't want to get any ugly on my fist.

I'm sure JiF was hoping for someone that looked like Enrique Iglasis... I was just trying to let him down gently.

you've never heard her complain... that's a bad pic of me - just threw it out there out of boredom.

Well most women are better looking than their counterpart, primarily because women are God's greatest and most perfect creation, but even if the cameras caught you on a good day, I'd say there's a larger gulf between the two of you than your typical couple.

But then again I am biased towards LF, hate you, and Brett should regret that random.org made you a mod-confirmed townie.

ladyfriend is cute, you better be glad we live on different sides of the tracks, or she's succomb to my game

CTM: Do you like Phish?

LF: No, I don't eat seafood. You smell like one though.

CTM: Don't you just hate Chad Pennington?

LF: Who is that?

CTM: ...........................K bye.

Well most women are better looking than their counterpart, primarily because women are God's greatest and most perfect creation, but even if the cameras caught you on a good day, I'd say there's a larger gulf between the two of you than your typical couple.

But then again I am biased towards LF, hate you, and Brett should regret that random.org made you a mod-confirmed townie.

wft lol? I think my resume might surprise you. Never had a problem but thanks for the kind words.

Bullsh*t!! Im way better looking than Mrs Crusher. Im her boy toy.

Archived