SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you should grab your customary serving of 12 Hungry Man TV dinners and catch up on Netflix.

I wonder if you can put them all in a single microwave at once, of if he just has an entire wall of microwaves

ECU f***ing blows. You should drop all sports programs. DIAF.

Blood....boiling. Anger....rising...

Alright, I'm getting bored. JC, DPR, and Sharrow have a combined 9 posts.

Eeny meeny miny moe, catch I tiger by the toe...

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Strictly cause it rhymes.

Greatest. Case. Ever. I'd follow you into battle anytime.

CTM=hater.

Maybe your should tell ladyfriend to get her a$$ in the kitchen and cook you some real food. Hungry man dinners? You poor bastard.

pshaw...

first off the LF makes decent enough dinners, thank you.

secondly, 1958 called and wants their sexism back. why don't you take your bloated a$$ to the kitchen and make your own dinners if your that hungry, Ralph Cramden.

You I expect not knowing any better. It's not too late for Pac. If your woman is given you frozen food you need to grow a bigger penis.

hrmm.. and he's made it his life ambitions to cut things down to size.. maybe pac is short for pequeño

He has one?

Apparently only a 1/2. Dude my ex wife was blowing other dudes at the end of my marriage and that bothered me less if bitch showed up with a frozen dinner for my meal.

pshaw...

first off the LF makes decent enough dinners, thank you.

secondly, 1958 called and wants their sexism back. why don't you take your bloated a$$ to the kitchen and make your own dinners if your that hungry, Ralph Cramden.

Nothing to do with Sexism. Mrs Crusher runs her own business and puts my fat a$$ to work around the house all the time. But that all go;s away if she stops cooking Daddy's din din. I'll burned the house down and driuve her to the homeless shelters with the kids standing in the doorway crying Daddy.

I got my priorities straight. Call me fat, call me queer, just don;t call me late to dinner. You serve me a frozen dinner and Im throwing furniture. Sorry my mommy loved me.

Your just use to it. Just like I am when I show up to buffet places and they call S.W.A.T. It's amazing what we can get use to. Look at Ladyfriend. YIKES>

It's sad, I can't imagine the type of person that would willingly spend time with pac

Mod note: On further reflection, my deadline I stated earlier (10pm pacific, Friday) is the worst ******* deadline ever.

A true bastard mod game would be one that makes you spend your entire Friday night sitting next to the computer for the impending mafia deadline. Mod wants to go get drunk that night, and I bet many of you have plans... so the new dead line is....

Friday, 4:00pm pacific/7:00pm eastern. Come finish D1 then go enjoy your weekend. I think there has been plenty of time, so quit bsing and start playing.

Sincerely,

Brettmod

Mod note: On further reflection, my deadline I stated earlier (10pm pacific, Friday) is the worst ******* deadline ever.

A true bastard mod game would be one that makes you spend your entire Friday night sitting next to the computer for the impending mafia deadline. Mod wants to go get drunk that night, and I bet many of you have plans... so the new dead line is....

Friday, 4:00pm pacific/7:00pm eastern. Come finish D1 then go enjoy your weekend. I think there has been plenty of time, so quit bsing and start playing.

Sincerely,

Brettmod

b432a967.jpg

Archived