SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

I'm sorry, who's Verbal?

And I wasnt embarassed, that dumbass Slats killed you. I knew you were town all along. I just like yanking on the monkeys' tail. Didnt you notice how boring the game became after you died?

Of course I noticed you dingleberry.

Catching up on all the fun now... what a long ******* day. 6 hour flight. Buying an iPad and Bose headphones was worth every penny. Now I just have to get past this jetlag and the damage the airport food is doing to my insides... simple farts have me doubled over like I got punched in the gut by Tyson. **** this. I should have been born rich.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF ever! Everyone got to see the enormous vagina you were last game. And I was the only one not fooled by Crusher.

Water under the bridge though, lets kill CTM. I know you're down.

Hey, when you completely own someone the way I own you...you get a little too confident sometimes. What can I say. #14

I will ******* crush you.

Lets string this pos up! LFP

Bullsthit. You literally called everyone in the game scum.

Shut your whore mouth.

Of course I noticed you dingleberry.

Catching up on all the fun now... what a long ******* day. 6 hour flight. Buying an iPad and Bose headphones was worth every penny. Now I just have to get past this jetlag and the damage the airport food is doing to my insides... simple farts have me doubled over like I got punched in the gut by Tyson. **** this.I should have been born rich.

gorilla-wearing-headphones-logo-hr.jpg

omgus vote for Bleedin for trying to shoot down my gay picture on such a gay thread.

That, and he's trying to blend, which is never a good sign.

I'm caught up, but have a 10 hour drive today. I'll check in before I leave.

Bullsthit. You literally called everyone in the game scum.

Shut your whore mouth.

Takes a poo flinger to know a poo flinger?

unvote

vote Jif

Have to take out scum MVP nice and early

#14 - but I love the strategy.

Unvote CTM

Vote Ape

Speaking of which, I'd just like to mention that it amazes me at how many pictures of monkey and apes there are floating around seemingly doing anything you can possibly think of...(no awkward boner pictures of Ape's Vic).

:character0182:

so UNVOTE VOTE WOMBAT for caring about 80. I mean, who cares about 80? And how wrong could SMC be two games in a row, amirite?

I actually lmao when I read that you felt bad about SMC.. I've been in that position before as scum, when a townie defends you strongly, and it does kind of feel sh*tty

I actually lmao when I read that you felt bad about SMC.. I've been in that position before as scum, when a townie defends you strongly, and it does kind of feel sh*tty

Totally! I know people usually skim the QT's after games but there was a spot in there I literally didn't feel like playing anymore b/c I felt bad. BG had to talk me off the ledge a bit.

What a bunch of pussies. Take your feelings else where, there's no room for them in mafia.

You play to win the game.

LOL, but I was like, "No! Noooo! I really am scum. Don't you see it??? He voted me first. It was obvious signaling, Argggg." But that's when me and Crush thought we were soon to be goners anyway. LOL with the 'signalling'. Stupid word.

Takes a poo flinger to know a poo flinger?

#14 - but I love the strategy.

Unvote CTM

Vote Ape

Speaking of which, I'd just like to mention that it amazes me at how many pictures of monkey and apes there are floating around seemingly doing anything you can possibly think of...(no awkward boner pictures of Ape's Vic).

I think its 5 AM here.... this ******* blows, I can't stay asleep.

Anyway, I like this vote... hell, I love this vote. Screams "JIF can't take being made fun of as scum MVP and desperately neeeds to remind everyone that Ape is scum MVP."

JIF has his own exclusive brand of Pathetic.

Anyway, I like this vote... hell, I love this vote. Screams "JIF can't take being made fun of as scum MVP and desperately neeeds to remind everyone that Ape is scum MVP."

You're right. The brand name is #14. Unvote Ape

Now what bitch?

Totally! I know people usually skim the QT's after games but there was a spot in there I literally didn't feel like playing anymore b/c I felt bad. BG had to talk me off the ledge a bit.

what a fairy!!

In the Predaturd game I had SMC serving as my guardian angel for the last couple game days. He simply refused to let people vote for me. One of my favorite moments playing.

Lulz..Finally eliminating ape early as been refreshing to him and the rest of us

what a fairy!!

In the Predaturd game I had SMC serving as my guardian angel for the last couple game days. He simply refused to let people vote for me. One of my favorite moments playing.

That's cause you're a dirtbag, you lawn mowing fool

what a fairy!!

We've had some good times together. You and me as scum. No need to call me hurtful things...

omgus vote for Bleedin for trying to shoot down my gay picture on such a gay thread.

That, and he's trying to blend, which is never a good sign.

I'm caught up, but have a 10 hour drive today. I'll check in before I leave.

All I'm saying is you may be a butt pirate, but no reason to be so in everyone's face about it.

Archived