SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you. Wish you well. I'm on the couch watching the Stanford vs. Oregon game waiting for Brittany to get off work.

My 2 very in-depth observations of the game so far:

1. Andrew Luck is definitely the Peyton Manning of college football. When he looks human, the whole team falls apart. No doubt if Luck had missed the season Stanford might not have won a game either.

2. LaMichael James is really good. I hope he's wearing green and white again someday.

Apes fake drunk talk has inspired this polish maniac to drop tabs and buy some pussy.. how sad.

Unfortunately, I wans't faking. I'm just that much of a belligerent doosh when I'm over 14 beers in. My company opened the bar up and it was all craft beers, the 6.5% alc and higher kind, all night... I actually woke up in the office chair next to the bed in my hotel room, with about 20 minutes to shower, pack and get downstairs for the cab.

Why I decided it was important to catch up on the game is beyond me.

I can't remember what game of mafia it was, but I recall me and hess getting into a tangent conversation about going to a restaurant with this whole mafia group - and all getting ****ed up... I want to re-read that sh*t now. Anyone remember when that was?

PAC is a lawn mowing fool.. I will impregnate lady friend and he can raise me bastard son to be a lawnmowing pussy .. And u shal rejoice... So it Is written, So it shall be done

Kid will look funny wearing a Yankees jacket and a pocket protector.

CTM trying to top Ape... on a pretty good pace.

Ape better keep an eye out.

Apes fake drunk talk has inspired this polish maniac to drop tabs and buy some pussy.. how sad.

A drunk nerd tripping on mushrooms may try to buy pussy but most likely end up with cock., He'll be lucky if it;s only his own.

just be glad ladyfriend isn't in my eyeline u whore

Don;t you think she had already suffered enough with Pac?

Kid will look funny wearing a Yankees jacket and a pocket protector.

Ape better keep an eye out.

A drunk nerd tripping on mushrooms may try to buy pussy but most likely end up with cock., He'll be lucky if it;s only his own.

Don;t you think she had already suffered enough with Pac?

I'm not worried Crusher, not at all.

I'm a Mac. He's a PC.

Yup.

Archived