SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

yeah, he played me.. I thought he was doing his whole sarcastic thing to ******* with you.. i was even thinking at first that fading the ape seems like something jif scum would do, but he went so over the top that i thought he was for sure he was just being an a$$.. He played very well as scum for the first time i remember

Yeah, he played me the whole game too. Honestly after D1 JiF was my #1 for non-vetted town. lulz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t man...3 protections for Tara?

Lol and this whole time we thought if we could just flush out the Doc, we'd win.

So CTM, thats why I claimed Doc. At that point, I knew were so far behind not only in numbers but with people who have read your letters, I thought the only way we could win was flush out the doc and battle him head on to see if I could kill you at night. Guess that was literally impossible.

Our win condition was, we had to kill Tara, and anyone who read the letters, plus any threats (the cops). Well that was all fine and good when we killed Crusher, found CTM as Tara on night one....and then DPR'd!

Either way, this was a game not meant for scum to win. At the end, I just wanted to get my bitch lynched.

yeah, he played me.. I thought he was doing his whole sarcastic thing to ******* with you.. i was even thinking at first that fading the ape seems like something jif scum would do, but he went so over the top that i thought he was for sure he was just being an a$$.. He played very well as scum for the first time i remember

At first I was just kidding...but then when JC started to go down...I figured I'd put it on thick and everyone would either buy it or lynch me next day. See, I wasnt that far away from a typical JiF scum game.

can we still lynch BG?

I was on a God of War-athon last night or I would have been here to celebrate my magnifigance. I knew I still had the BPV which is why I was so loud about my plans for shooting that pig JiF the following day. I really thought that they had 2 left though when he came out with that horrible reveal lol.. Once he did that there was no way for them to win.

But don't fret JiF.. even if you claimed Doc yesterday I was shooting you.

haha.. in the dead thread i see ape mentioning me every other post.. what a fagoon

imo

Town MVP = Pac... Shot sharrow, never waivered on Jif, with a distant second being AVM for finding Hess N2.. Having them confirm one another basically meant that scum had nowhere to hide

Scum MVP = TIE - between Jif (great job) and APE - he basically tried to out both town doctors on days 1 and 2... SCUM MVP.. Had he been successful. they would've claimed each others role and it's conceivable we would've lynched them back to back.

SK MVP = Charles Darwin, survival of the fittest ensured this team was toast by day 2. Completely inept

Game MVP

Pac... for the Sharrow kill, and even though it didn't end up mattering, he never wavered on Jif who i think played leaps and bounds better then I've ever seen him as scumc

for tara's letter a nk for a townie would've helped balance.. in other words, if effects weren't all good..

Hard to say though, as I'm sure you figured the SK's to do something with thier gun besides shoot themselves in the face

Scum MVP = TIE - between Jif (great job) and APE - he basically tried to out both town doctors on days 1 and 2...

agreed.. no idea why Brett decided to mention the Apes play this game in the same breath as mine. He threw a dart into a board of balloons and popped one in JC. If that's MVP worthy so be it lol.

agreed.. no idea why Brett decided to mention the Apes play this game in the same breath as mine. He threw a dart into a board of balloons and popped one in JC. If that's MVP worthy so be it lol.

brett's a young impressionable nitwit, ape keeps saying how he was the best, and eventually brett's lack of a backbone accepts this thought as if it were his own. Freaken sheeple

You were clearly the town MVP, and it wasn't really even close imo

brett's a young impressionable nitwit, ape keeps saying how he was the best, and eventually brett's lack of a backbone accepts this thought as if it were his own. Freaken sheeple

Nice of you to finally acknowledge my keen observation skills and rapier like wit. Since we're in the midsts of a truce I can admit you played a mediocre game in your own right. It was fun toying with JiF yesterday.. Because of my BPV they weren't hitting you or me so they were fish in a barrell.

maybe the ape is like steve jobs, clearly the sexual bretator bought the bs he was selling..

Hahaha... haters gonna hate. Like I said on D1, "Other than JC, DPR is my only D1 ping". I expanded my FOS on D2 to Verb, Sharrow, Hess and 80 based on their D1 play. Then I got killed, because I dropped that line about never getting any good roles like you do, drawing and wasting a NK. Like you are supposed to do as a roleless townie.

This isn't the first time I've nailed JC on his scum tell, nor DPR, Hess or Sharrow. Some players I just read better than others. Those guys happen to be in that set. No dart board. No luck.

Watching you keep saying JIF isn't scum was great though... Good job? :rolleyes:

Also, go stick your hand in Pac's lawnmower and then **** yourself with the stump.

Nice of you to finally acknowledge my keen observation skills and rapier like wit. Since we're in the midsts of a truce I can admit you played a mediocre game in your own right. It was fun toying with JiF yesterday.. Because of my BPV they weren't hitting you or me so they were fish in a barrell.

Yep...you definitely made me think about NK'ing you. Well played. I never fooled you.

The kill on Sharrow did us in. I was so pissed at that point I didnt even care, but I just wanted to get Verbal lynched as some type of a moral victory.

Even if I ended up claiming cop, with those many protection and our win condition...we didnt stand a chance.

JIF, nice job buddy... how you ever survived that whole "LOLOLOLOL Ape is on fire" thing in the beginning is beyond me - I even looked right past it. Hilarious and well-played.

ha! Really didnt want to kill you. Knew you were going to come out firing for Verbal which, still wouldnt have helped...but oh well. You guys whipped our a$$.

Typical scum fashion for JiF. Dead with like 100 townies alive. lol

Yep...you definitely made me think about NK'ing you. Well played. I never fooled you.

The kill on Sharrow did us in. I was so pissed at that point I didnt even care, but I just wanted to get Verbal lynched as some type of a moral victory.

Even if I ended up claiming cop, with those many protection and our win condition...we didnt stand a chance.

It was actually a job well done. I've been on a scum team that stood no chance and made personal vendettas my lone objective. Poor Verb was thrown into the fire pit and he was merely telling the truth.. that is funny.

You insufferable bastard... I never said I was the best. Meh... you are so transparent in this act, I suppose I should just play along.... but internetz arguing is what does it for you at 8AM on a Wednesday, not so much for me.

haha.. in the dead thread i see ape mentioning me every other post.. what a fagoon

imo

Town MVP = Pac... Shot sharrow, never waivered on Jif, with a distant second being AVM for finding Hess N2.. Having them confirm one another basically meant that scum had nowhere to hide

Scum MVP = TIE - between Jif (great job) and APE - he basically tried to out both town doctors on days 1 and 2... SCUM MVP.. Had he been successful. they would've claimed each others role and it's conceivable we would've lynched them back to back.

SK MVP = Charles Darwin, survival of the fittest ensured this team was toast by day 2. Completely inept

Game MVP

Pac... for the Sharrow kill, and even though it didn't end up mattering, he never wavered on Jif who i think played leaps and bounds better then I've ever seen him as scumc

I was NK the first night. Please explain how I should have played that different?

Hahaha... haters gonna hate. Like I said on D1, "Other than JC, DPR is my only D1 ping". I expanded my FOS on D2 to Verb, Sharrow, Hess and 80 based on their D1 play. Then I got killed, because I dropped that line about never getting any good roles like you do, drawing and wasting a NK. Like you are supposed to do as a roleless townie.

This isn't the first time I've nailed JC on his scum tell, nor DPR, Hess or Sharrow. Some players I just read better than others. Those guys happen to be in that set. No dart board. No luck.

Watching you keep saying JIF isn't scum was great though... Good job? :rolleyes:

Also, go stick your hand in Pac's lawnmower and then **** yourself with the stump.

I think everyone's aware that verbal and jetsfan80 were your two favorites when scum stupidly shot their best player..

Further, FOS'ing DPR is not something you get credit for, you vote him on day 1 or 2 every game cause you want his cock ///

I'll give you credit for JetsCode, but again he wasn't getting lynched behind you're ping.. and you def were going to work hard to out both docs.. which is why you stunk this game... deal with it

And I've already admitted Jif fooled me, several times. It's really not that hard when not saddled with all the insecurity of a 400lb teenage girl

bunch of gobbledygook... you never lock onto 1 player and instead choose to case everyone playing. that, more than anything, is what allows you to claim these pyrrhic victories of yours.

It's comical.

ha! Really didnt want to kill you. Knew you were going to come out firing for Verbal which, still wouldnt have helped...but oh well. You guys whipped our a$$.

Typical scum fashion for JiF. Dead with like 100 townies alive. lol

Verbal was the "noise". I thought he was scummy, but really didn't have a case. Sometimes I trump up stuff like that to see what the shakeout is. Glad I didn't lead his lynch, but pissed I couldn't pull together enough on Sharrow while I was hollerin' at Verbal. Sharrow was just a gut thing. Glad Pac shot him.

Where's Hess btw? I'd like to thank him for confirming what I learned about him last game.

Wrong. If Verbal claimed doc on day 3 cause of ape.. Jetsfan80 would've countered.. not knowing there wasnt a cop, we def would've lynched one of them, and you could've shot the other (although we may have lynched the other one for you). Leaving you free to kill me the next night

I'd argue strongly that the ape hounding verbal would've won you the game. Even I saw the doc hints, and I'm only 1/10 the player ape is..

I think everyone's aware that verbal and jetsfan80 were your two favorites when scum stupidly shot their best player..

Further, FOS'ing DPR is not something you get credit for, you vote him on day 1 or 2 every game cause you want his cock ///

I'll give you credit for JetsCode, but again he wasn't getting lynched behind you're ping.. and you def were going to work hard to out both docs.. which is why you stunk this game... deal with it

And I've already admitted Jif fooled me, several times. It's really not that hard when not saddled with all the insecurity of a 400lb teenage girl

Your envy makes me swell with pride you miserable ****.

bunch of gobbledygook... you never lock onto 1 player and instead choose to case everyone playing. that, more than anything, is what allows you to claim these pyrrhic victories of yours.

It's comical.

Hahaha... is your pride that wounded that you and CTM didn't get co-MVP for taking a perfect situation and beating the sh*t out of it?

Wrong. If Verbal claimed doc on day 3 cause of ape.. Jetsfan80 would've countered.. not knowing there wasnt a cop, we def would've lynched one of them, and you could've shot the other (although we may have lynched the other one for you). Leaving you free to kill me the next night

I'd argue strongly that the ape hounding verbal would've won you the game. Even I saw the doc hints, and I'm only 1/10 the player ape is..

I'd argue the ONLY reason that scum lasted as long as they did, was because the Pied Piper of Penis kept convincing the town that JIF wasn't scum... and they listen to you.

hahaha.. 9:03 am on the day before Thanksgiving and CTM is en fuego...

He's got to get some extra ball-busting in now, since he'll have to pretend to be human through the holidays. I understand.

Totally shocked that he turned his attention to me immediately, since... you know... he's not obsessed with me.

He's got to get some extra ball-busting in now, since he'll have to pretend to be human through the holidays. I understand.

lol.. that may be true.. Possibly going to inlaws

Totally shocked that he turned his attention to me immediately, since... you know... he's not obsessed with me.

Yeah, it wasn't u mentioning my name every other post in dead thread + the fact that I honestly believe you were taken out before destroying the town

MVPs:

Ape- Pretty dead on game.

Pac- Killed 2/3 scum, not that those shots were hard though.

Jif- Played really well as scum even though the scum team was ****ed after day 1. Very entertaining as well.

Scapegoats:

Verb/80- Come on, can't figure out that one doctor prevents from Jail and one prevents from NKs?

JC- D1 lynch hurt

DPR- Huh?

We went through this in the dead thread. My role said, in QUOTES...."Doctor". It then added flavor of protecting from NKs.......oh...gotcha....like 99.999999% of all the Docs in mafia.

So I claimed Doc. True claim - didn't leave anything out.

Had 80 said something about jail Doc......then I might have looked back and tried to clarify. But why do that when my ******* role PM said Doctor? It did NOT say "NK Doctor". To me, that is how it should have read. I didn't screw the reveal up at all - either 80 did, or Brett didn't word my role PM properly....take your pick.

@JiF: nice game as scum. You still lost. I was right. DIAF.

dpr was bad enough for all three of you

Seriously?

I though the drunken pirate was perfect. I was gone from the game when he was getting a little heat I come back started to read and saw his kooky reveal and seriously started laughing so hard that two of the girls walked into my office and ask me what I was laughing at? Told them to get back to work and tried to keep myself from peeing.

Kinda reminded me of the Monty Python skit where the Knight keeps getting his arms cut off and still keeps talking trash. Brett should have just outted us in the opening scene. LOL

Archived