SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Slats patented that, but yeah, the whole "I bicker with Ape when I'm town to survive" now that its been broadcast as something you do - it becomes a bit of a wifom. It took me a few games to realize you were doing it, but if you recall I was one of the first people to back off you when you revealed this game. When you and I get in sync with each other, we both play better.... and I credited you in the dead thread for helping close the deal on JC.

Last response on this, since you are obviously trolling me so I'll get pissed. I wasn't actually boasting my play for this game in the dead thread or anywhere - I tried to let my play speak for itself. But I let you suck me into defending my play this morning... which you then quickly twist into me boasting. Sneaky trolling ****.

Do us all a favor and swallow a turkey leg sideways.

meanwhile if I recall correctly you used your very first post in the SMC thread to pound your sizzle chest lol...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slats patented that, but yeah, the whole "I bicker with Ape when I'm town to survive" now that its been broadcast as something you do - it becomes a bit of a wifom. It took me a few games to realize you were doing it, but if you recall I was one of the first people to back off you when you revealed this game. When you and I get in sync with each other, we both play better.... and I credited you in the dead thread for helping close the deal on JC.

Last response on this, since you are obviously trolling me so I'll get pissed. I wasn't actually boasting my play for this game in the dead thread or anywhere - I tried to let my play speak for itself. But I let you suck me into defending my play this morning... which you then quickly twist into me boasting. Sneaky trolling ****.

Do us all a favor and swallow a turkey leg sideways.

well i never bickered with you this game, cause Jif outed me two games ago.. lol... now i need to mix it up

Damn right I did. Ape loves self.

Do you and Pac realize what a pair of twats you sound like whining about this stuff?

your egocentric nonsense provides everyone with endless material.. we're doing the mafia playing world a service by pointing out your foolishness.

your egocentric nonsense provides everyone with endless material.. we're doing the mafia playing world a service by pointing out your foolishness.

It's ironic that I first began the obnoxious, endless stream of self-praise after modeling my play after you. Remember when slats and others called me Pac Jr.

It's ironic that I first began the obnoxious, endless stream of self-praise after modeling my play after you. Remember when slats and others called me Pac Jr.

so the child grew up to be bigger, uglier and worse at mafia then the father.. this isn't news, it's evolution..the douche gene will live on

he gets confused cause i often bicker with him as a survival tactic..

plus, he's an insecure little sh*t who needs to constantly and publicly remind everyone of his "successes".. whereas a guy like vic, plays a quiet game, but if you look he was also on to JC and DPR early, but didn't feel the need to bump posts showing everyone..

Thanks CTM.

Thanks CTM.

Truth be told, I was trying to let my play speak for itself. However, it seems that Pac and CTM don't like that version of me, so they bait me into sticking up for my play... then kill me for "boasting".

Ape can't win.

Ape has sad. Needs to feel CTM's windpipe crushing under the weight of his heel to feel better.

Truth be told, I was trying to let my play speak for itself. However, it seems that Pac and CTM don't like that version of me, so they bait me into sticking up for my play... then kill me for "boasting".

Ape can't win.

Ape has sad. Needs to feel CTM's windpipe crushing under the weight of his heel to feel better.

did you or did you not slap your puny chest and wail about how you done got yerself 2 baddies on day 1?

Ape can't win.

Once you have a rep you can't shake it. Vicious = emo. Think that'll ever change? Nope. <3 Mafia

Once you have a rep you can't shake it. Vicious = emo. Think that'll ever change? Nope. <3 Mafia

Yeah, its pretty easy to fall back into the tendencies of playing to the crowd too, and acting like a loudmouth doosh. Especially when Pac and CTM beg for it like they've been doing this morning.

Meh, anyway... how is your job situation? I didn't follow game posts that closely, did you end up getting an offer from the new place?

did you or did you not slap your puny chest and wail about how you done got yerself 2 baddies on day 1?

I do believe he did... unprovoked, i might add

D1: JC, DPR, Hess (pre-conversion)

I can live... die with that.

Good luck townies. Bring it home for the team!!! :)

Yeah, its pretty easy to fall back into the tendencies of playing to the crowd too, and acting like a loudmouth doosh. Especially when Pac and CTM beg for it like they've been doing this morning.

Meh, anyway... how is your job situation? I didn't follow game posts that closely, did you end up getting an offer from the new place?

Not yet, I got another email with them telling me they have their head guy "pushing the process along to move forward with you". The fact they are being so open with communicating and monitoring of I'm applying for other jobs and getting any other offers makes me feel more confident that they want to make me an offer but due to corporate stuff, are slow to do so. Got a other 2 interviews next week and another the week after that. Thanks for asking dude.

Not yet, I got another email with them telling me they have their head guy "pushing the process along to move forward with you". The fact they are being so open with communicating and monitoring of I'm applying for other jobs and getting any other offers makes me feel more confident that they want to make me an offer but due to corporate stuff, are slow to do so. Got a other 2 interviews next week and another the week after that. Thanks for asking dude.

It sounds like your the guy they want, but they've got to drag their feet for process-related reasons. Its crazy how little gets done on a given day in corporate America. It sounds like you won't really skip a beat though, that's good.

Keep us posted. Any chance you move out of PDX?

LOL'ing @ CTM for actually going and looking up what I already said I did... and then said I didn't do... what you 2 tards think you are the only ones who can be full of sh*t? ******* nerds.

when you are a PC, text search is very simple.. Just looked for a post tagged "ape pounding concave chest"

Archived