SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Seriously?

I though the drunken pirate was perfect. I was gone from the game when he was getting a little heat I come back started to read and saw his kooky reveal and seriously started laughing so hard that two of the girls walked into my office and ask me what I was laughing at? Told them to get back to work and tried to keep myself from peeing.

Kinda reminded me of the Monty Python skit where the Knight keeps getting his arms cut off and still keeps talking trash. Brett should have just outted us in the opening scene. LOL

Yeah, i mean if you were in it for the lulz and not to win... then yeah, perfect.. otherwise, horrible job by the pirate.. We're all waiting for his coming out party here, it just ain't happenning

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.. that may be true.. Possibly going to inlaws

Yeah, it wasn't u mentioning my name every other post in dead thread + the fact that I honestly believe you were taken out before destroying the town

I think I only mentioned you once or twice, but its good to know that the first thing you do is go to the dead thread and count how many times I say your name. I didn't bother trying to breadcrumb sh*t talk to you and Pac in the dead thread, like I usually do...

Enjoy the holidays. I'm sure they'll be as excited to see you, as you are them. :P

All those questioning my Ape for MVP choice are just hating. Ape was en fuego, single-handedly wrecked my game balance. If I'm scum next game, Ape dies N1.

Jif/Sharrow- Tara only had 1 protection, the BPV shared between her and Pac... the 2nd protection was Doc IF she gave the letters to him, or if she was outed... But to Sharrows point I agree on Pac's BPV, and I even had in my notes that he would lose the BPV if he received the letters... but I forgot in game, my bad. Atleast it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Pac: Thanksgiving Dinner yay!!!

Ladyfriend: Did you finish the lawn?

Pac: Yes

Ladyfriend: Good, here you go sweet pee pee

Pac: Awww, honey you shouldn;t have

Ladyfriend: meh, I kinda didn't

hungryman_turkey_02.jpg

lmao.. that's cold..hahhahaha

All those questioning my Ape for MVP choice are just hating. Ape was en fuego, single-handedly wrecked my game balance. If I'm scum next game, Ape dies N1.

Jif/Sharrow- Tara only had 1 protection, the BPV shared between her and Pac... the 2nd protection was Doc IF she gave the letters to him, or if she was outed... But to Sharrows point I agree on Pac's BPV, and I even had in my notes that he would lose the BPV if he received the letters... but I forgot in game, my bad. Atleast it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Its all good buddy. Fun game...good set up. Got derailed by everything that happened on day/night 1. I do think we were gimped and dont think it would have been easy to win even if all the cards fell the right way, but its all good. Cool set up. Would have liked to actually been able to play it. lol

Its all good buddy. Fun game...good set up. Got derailed by everything that happened on day/night 1. I do think we were gimped and dont think it would have been easy to win even if all the cards fell the right way, but its all good. Cool set up. Would have liked to actually been able to play it. lol

Yeah its funny how things work out... when I sent the set-up to Slats we both agreed that Town didn't have a chance. Just goes to show you never can really tell about the balance until its played.

We went through this in the dead thread. My role said, in QUOTES...."Doctor". It then added flavor of protecting from NKs.......oh...gotcha....like 99.999999% of all the Docs in mafia.

So I claimed Doc. True claim - didn't leave anything out.

Had 80 said something about jail Doc......then I might have looked back and tried to clarify. But why do that when my ******* role PM said Doctor? It did NOT say "NK Doctor". To me, that is how it should have read. I didn't screw the reveal up at all - either 80 did, or Brett didn't word my role PM properly....take your pick.

It was definitely me that screwed up the reveal. Here's my role PM:

You are...

Opie ("Doctor"-Protects from Jail)

Each night you can pick somebody that will be protected from being arrested the next day. You cannot pick yourself.

You win when John Teller is avenged and when all threats to the SOA have been eliminated.

Nothing in there about being a jail doctor at all! lol.

Pac: Thanksgiving Dinner yay!!!

Ladyfriend: Did you finish the lawn?

Pac: Yes

Ladyfriend: Good, here you go sweet pee pee

Pac: Awww, honey you shouldn;t have

Ladyfriend: meh, I kinda didn't

hungryman_turkey_02.jpg

LF isn't cooking my dinner, caveman.. mommy is.

I think you have 14 jobs so Mrs Crusher doesn't have to work.. must take her 8 hours a day to cook the 20 meals a day you consume.

I think I deserve MVP. Look at my accomplishments this game:

1) Coined the town nickname "PAC-12".

2) Knew that such a terrible scum team must contain JiF.

3) Forced JiF to make an audacious THIRD doc claim.

I win at Mafia.

you have a point w/#2

LF isn't cooking my dinner, caveman.. mommy is.

I think you have 14 jobs so Mrs Crusher doesn't have to work.. must take her 8 hours a day to cook the 20 meals a day you consume.

Mommies are awesome.

I actually have only one job Im the FFIC. Mrs Crusher actually runs a hair salon and tends to the offspring. During the day she takes a break and go's home to do the things she enjoys most.... Cooking for her big boy. Then Daddy shows up and shows his love by decimating her creation .. Thats how I love Pac, thats how I love.

Hahaha... haters gonna hate. Like I said on D1, "Other than JC, DPR is my only D1 ping". I expanded my FOS on D2 to Verb, Sharrow, Hess and 80 based on their D1 play. Then I got killed, because I dropped that line about never getting any good roles like you do, drawing and wasting a NK. Like you are supposed to do as a roleless townie.

This isn't the first time I've nailed JC on his scum tell, nor DPR, Hess or Sharrow. Some players I just read better than others. Those guys happen to be in that set. No dart board. No luck.

Watching you keep saying JIF isn't scum was great though... Good job? :rolleyes:

Also, go stick your hand in Pac's lawnmower and then **** yourself with the stump.

Please, if you had gotten me, I would have gotten one vote all game. I didn't even get heat after I hammered Wombat. I was playing perfectly until I tried to open up some room for us by seeing if AVM would slip up on his Hess story. Then Pac shot me, which was a pretty good play considering the cop was presumably still out there.

I think I deserve MVP. Look at my accomplishments this game:

1) Coined the town nickname "PAC-12".

2) Knew that such a terrible scum team must contain JiF.

3) Forced JiF to make an audacious THIRD doc claim.

I win at Mafia.

#1 makes you a bag of fresh Doosh.

#2 makes you legend

#3 makes you sound like ape

Verbal was the "noise". I thought he was scummy, but really didn't have a case. Sometimes I trump up stuff like that to see what the shakeout is. Glad I didn't lead his lynch, but pissed I couldn't pull together enough on Sharrow while I was hollerin' at Verbal. Sharrow was just a gut thing. Glad Pac shot him.

Where's Hess btw? I'd like to thank him for confirming what I learned about him last game.

You are out of your mind delusional. First off I was NEVER scum. And I was a symp...for 3rd party. My D1 play wasn't even CLOSE to what I do as scum. All I cared about was signaling Crusher...but I didn't know who the other SK was with him...therefore I had to follow Crusher's votes...

You can't read me. You never will read me. I, on the other hand have read you as D1 town without even trying like, every freaking game except this one. Chan reads you easy too. It's usually my best tell on Chan in fact. So there you have the truth of it all furball.

Pac can read me. That's about it.

You can't read me. You never will read me. I, on the other hand have read you as D1 town without even trying like, every freaking game except this one. Chan reads you easy too. It's usually my best tell on Chan in fact. So there you have the truth of it all furball.

he gets confused cause i often bicker with him as a survival tactic..

plus, he's an insecure little sh*t who needs to constantly and publicly remind everyone of his "successes".. whereas a guy like vic, plays a quiet game, but if you look he was also on to JC and DPR early, but didn't feel the need to bump posts showing everyone..

Please, if you had gotten me, I would have gotten one vote all game. I didn't even get heat after I hammered Wombat. I was playing perfectly until I tried to open up some room for us by seeing if AVM would slip up on his Hess story. Then Pac shot me, which was a pretty good play considering the cop was presumably still out there.

yeah, that was the first time you started pinging me, played real clean up till then.. I couldn't see the intentions and almost responded three times.. I was thinking man, if they're telling the truth we want scum to think we're buying it 100% so scum will have to shoot one of them rather then us dealing with it at end game

You are out of your mind delusional. First off I was NEVER scum. And I was a symp...for 3rd party. My D1 play wasn't even CLOSE to what I do as scum. All I cared about was signaling Crusher...but I didn't know who the other SK was with him...therefore I had to follow Crusher's votes...

Pac can read me. That's about it.

What don't you understand dipsh*t, I knew you weren't town on D1... after watching you last game when you were scum, and being wrong about you the previous game when you were town. Being on the sidelines showed me something.

I was dead before I had a case on you. You were a hunch, I asked Brett when I first died.

he gets confused cause i often bicker with him as a survival tactic..

plus, he's an insecure little sh*t who needs to constantly and publicly remind everyone of his "successes".. whereas a guy like vic, plays a quiet game, but if you look he was also on to JC and DPR early, but didn't feel the need to bump posts showing everyone..

Slats patented that, but yeah, the whole "I bicker with Ape when I'm town to survive" now that its been broadcast as something you do - it becomes a bit of a wifom. It took me a few games to realize you were doing it, but if you recall I was one of the first people to back off you when you revealed this game. When you and I get in sync with each other, we both play better.... and I credited you in the dead thread for helping close the deal on JC.

Last response on this, since you are obviously trolling me so I'll get pissed. I wasn't actually boasting my play for this game in the dead thread or anywhere - I tried to let my play speak for itself. But I let you suck me into defending my play this morning... which you then quickly twist into me boasting. Sneaky trolling ****.

Do us all a favor and swallow a turkey leg sideways.

Archived