SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth be told, I was trying to let my play speak for itself. However, it seems that Pac and CTM don't like that version of me, so they bait me into sticking up for my play... then kill me for "boasting".

Ape can't win.

Ape has sad. Needs to feel CTM's windpipe crushing under the weight of his heel to feel better.

Likes Old Ape better. This guy.

I'd like to mod a game but don't know how. Slats and I had exchanged PM's about doing a Dexter game but the NFL season started before it materialized.

Hess, if you're interested in having a co-mod I'd be interested. Us two running a game has the potential for being epically crazy.

It sounds like your the guy they want, but they've got to drag their feet for process-related reasons. Its crazy how little gets done on a given day in corporate America. It sounds like you won't really skip a beat though, that's good.

Keep us posted. Any chance you move out of PDX?

That's what I'm hoping for. For now PDX but I have something in the works (2nd interview via phone) for a place in the city. Just keeping my head up and pushing along.

I'd like to mod a game but don't know how. Slats and I had exchanged PM's about doing a Dexter game but the NFL season started before it materialized.

Hess, if you're interested in having a co-mod I'd be interested. Us two running a game has the potential for being epically crazy.

What do you have? I could possibly help.

Question for dr crushlove.. I always tip very well at this place , can I go back to the standard 20% cause it's a guy or do I have to tip this ****er like I do the women

Depends what kinda dude it is. If he seems like someone who might have a beat on the pulse of the place then it may be a good idea. Throw out a quick intro like "Im divorced, got bank, need a$$ (no homo) and see what he does. If he looks at you like your an idiot then tip his punk a$$ 15%. If he is willing to either lie to you or tell you something worth knowing might be worth a few extra bucks. Sorta like a wing man that works their. or a "coochie concierge" if you will. Night before thankgiving is a hot night out, you should be able to at least flirt and gawk at a decent piece. Just a matter of how much everyone dranks.

Depends what kinda dude it is. If he seems like someone who might have a beat on the pulse of the place then it may be a good idea. Throw out a quick intro like "Im divorced, got bank, need a$$ (no homo) and see what he does. If he looks at you like your an idiot then tip his punk a$$ 15%. If he is willing to either lie to you or tell you something worth knowing might be worth a few extra bucks. Sorta like a wing man that works their. or a "coochie concierge" if you will. Night before thankgiving is a hot night out, you should be able to at least flirt and gawk at a decent piece. Just a matter of how much everyone dranks.

haa too late.. i tipped him the standard 20-25% and split.. he wasn't hooked in to sh*t anyway..

Just bought a bottle of Nadurra to celebrate the town victory...and thanksgiving. Cheers Chan, you turned me on to it I think in teh Scotch thread.

good stuff, no?...

now I'm wishing i had some handy.. finished the last bottle about a month ago.. been drinking nice cab's lately...

good stuff, no?...

now I'm wishing i had some handy.. finished the last bottle about a month ago.. been drinking nice cab's lately...

Indeed. I just bought a sh*tload of liquor. This is my second bottle bought of Nadurra which means I like it. I'm usually the guy that wants to try something new every time. Still a lot to try nevermind the different years.

Archived