JN VIP Membership Drive Month!

Maxman

Folks:

It is with great pleasure that we thank you for your continued support and loyalty. JetNation has grown over the years and it is 100% due to the dedication of die-hard Jets fans. For that, we thank you.

During these troubling economic times we appreciate your support more than ever. As you are probably aware the JetNation hardware requirements are vast, We run the forum and blog on separate servers and recently upgraded the forums to a cloud environment to ensure the best possible game day experience. Which is why we are so proud to announce a price freeze on all JN VIP memberships. Last years price was $0 and we will honor that price again this year. :)

Please note that November is our annual JN VIP Membership Drive month. What does this mean?

• It means that we are going to thank you by giving away free tickets again (stay tuned for details)

Also if anyone is interested in an expanded private message box, please just ask. We would be happy to do that for free.

Seriously everyone, thank you. We know that you have a lot of choices for your Jets news and so many of you call JetNation home. It is appreciated!

Thanks and go Jets.

Wasn't it just last year that you buttered us up with the JN VIP routine and then some posters mysteriously disappeared after being lured to the Mod's Lounge for the full VIP treatment?

I've got my eyes on you. I won't be falling for any VIP Shenanigan's this year...

Super, can't wait for all of those posters with 1 post who get free tickets and never post here again!!!

Oh, and you're very welcome.

Listen here...I don't want to get sassy with you during appreciation month but what happened during the last contest? :wild:

Yeah ask LIL BIT how he enjoyed the game. We gave great seats away here. And the lesser seats were given away on Facebook. The real point here is that we care, we really do care. :)

Wasn't it just last year that you buttered us up with the JN VIP routine and then some posters mysteriously disappeared after being lured to the Mod's Lounge for the full VIP treatment?

I've got my eyes on you. I won't be falling for any VIP Shenanigan's this year...

What you described above happened more than once. So it is hard for me to confirm that it was last year.

Listen here...I don't want to get sassy with you during appreciation month but what happened during the last contest? :wild:

Yeah ask LIL BIT how he enjoyed the game. We gave great seats away here. And the lesser seats were given away on Facebook. The real point here is that we care, we really do care. :)

Fair enough... send me over some tickets for Sunday night and all will be forgiven.

I've already contacted Arsis and The Falcon. I'm taking Thor, Bleedin Green and bitonti. We'll be the new Facebook in a matter of weeks.

You've been a tyrant, so I've already left that board. I'm taking visa, 16,128,DWC and JBF with me and starting a new board. You're now hi5.

I've already contacted Arsis and The Falcon. I'm taking Thor, Bleedin Green and bitonti. We'll be the new Facebook in a matter of weeks.

Um... I appreciate the offer and all, and it's not like that group of posters doesn't just sound super to me, but yeah... I think I'll pass.

Besides, Max is going to send me tickets to Sunday's game, right Max?

Archived