Hermy's response to 2 point conversion

afosomf

" I honestly did not know that 2 Pt conversions were still in play, i thought i read that they were shelved for 2005. when i saw the saints not in PAT mode, and i see we are in Confusion, you see we had our PAT D out there... I turned to Dick and said WT fudge Dick did we hold them and they a re going for FG? 2 pts? we can go for 2 pts now? Time Out Mr Official"

" I honestly did not know that 2 Pt conversions were still in play, i thought i read that they were shelved for 2005. when i saw the saints not in PAT mode, and i see we are in Confusion, you see we had our PAT D out there... I turned to d!ck and said WT fudge d!ck did we hold them and they a re going for FG? 2 pts? we can go for 2 pts now? Time Out Mr Official"

now now, jetfan13 is gonna find that offensive

" I honestly did not know that 2 Pt conversions were still in play, i thought i read that they were shelved for 2005. when i saw the saints not in PAT mode, and i see we are in Confusion, you see we had our PAT D out there... I turned to d!ck and said WT fudge d!ck did we hold them and they a re going for FG? 2 pts? we can go for 2 pts now? Time Out Mr Official"

What a fu**ing moron!!!! :evil:

If this doesn't scream to the world that he has no business being anywhere near the sidelines of an NFL field, I don't know what does!!!

Honestly, you do not throw away points in the 3rd quarter.

as u r of us,, assmop said u had a few choice words for us on the site that features teenagers and rotund livery drivers.

NOW HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT?? HHMMMM

If I am interpreting your info correctly, I think youre mis-informed...I don't talk about others behind their back

if we were 8-2 instead of 2-8, Cross would still be bad-mouthing us...him & Dan Dierdorf are the biggest Jet bashers since Assmop & SouthernJet

unless this is what you are referring too, and it is true isn't it??

Archived