So we beat the bills...can we win out?

BornJetsFan1983

big whoop, im so happy.

Seriously it was almost unbearable to watch, as much as i want to be excited i routinely see one huge of a cancerous sore on our team, and to see him on the sidelines laughing it up like everything is ok, like he is doing a great job, like he doesnt absolutely suck...Bad play Brian shotty infuriates me.

How the hell are we supposed to win out anyone good when this guy cant game plan for the effing Bills.

Im calling it right now we lose next week...i hate you shotty...

I don't think we're winning out. Yesterday was a very underwhelming win. We still have big problems in all three phases of the game. Our offense is a joke, we're vulnerable against RBs and TEs in pass coverage, and we have trouble fielding punts and kickoffs.

We're just not that good this year.

big whoop, im so happy.

Seriously it was almost unbearable to watch, as much as i want to be excited i routinely see one huge of a cancerous sore on our team, and to see him on the sidelines laughing it up like everything is ok, like he is doing a great job, like he doesnt absolutely suck...Bad play Brian shotty infuriates me.

How the hell are we supposed to win out anyone good when this guy cant game plan for the effing Bills.

Im calling it right now we lose next week...i hate you shotty...

I'd prefer if Schotty left, but how was that the cancerous sore you saw on the team yesterday? Sanchez playing like crap for like 85 percent of the game yesterday had very little to do with a play call problem. Throwing behind receivers, not recognizing coverages, forcing throws, making piss-poor decisions was all on Sanchez.

It all depends on how many Jets (rather than opponent) Sanchez can put up in each game.

Sanchez played one of his worst games against the Bills, except he was 4 for 4 on redzone trips. Jets can survive a D- minus game between the 20s if Sanchez is an A in redzone

I know it is beating a dead horse, but the Jets have no chance of winning out with Schotty as the OC. The defense is just not as good as it was the last two years to make up for him. Why in the world did he have Sanchez throw 35 passes yesterday? The Bills defense showed no ability to stop the Jets running attack whether it was Green or McKnight in there. What happened to ground and pound? It's one thing if the run was not working or you are behind by a couple of scores. Neither were the case yesterday. He just gets too cute. WR reverse? Shovel pass? When Green and McKnight are averaging 5-6 yards per carry??? Schotty certainly isn't getting fired during the season. But fatso should be able to see the same thing we see and smack the idiot in the head.

I know it is beating a dead horse, but the Jets have no chance of winning out with Schotty as the OC. The defense is just not as good as it was the last two years to make up for him. Why in the world did he have Sanchez throw 35 passes yesterday? The Bills defense showed no ability to stop the Jets running attack whether it was Green or McKnight in there. What happened to ground and pound? It's one thing if the run was not working or you are behind by a couple of scores. Neither were the case yesterday. He just gets too cute. WR reverse? Shovel pass? When Green and McKnight are averaging 5-6 yards per carry??? Schotty certainly isn't getting fired during the season. But fatso should be able to see the same thing we see and smack the idiot in the head.

100 % correct it was alot like the Patriots game except we could not stop them on defense which made it all the more important to run the ball and keep it out of Bradys hands.

100 % correct it was alot like the Patriots game except we could not stop them on defense which made it all the more important to run the ball and keep it out of Bradys hands.

yes yes. We really are not the team we use to be. They say we abandoned the run cause it wasnt working well yesterday it was killing it, but we still decide to be like every other team and pass pass pass.

Im rooting for the 49ers, they are everything i want the jets to be

yes yes. We really are not the team we use to be. They say we abandoned the run cause it wasnt working well yesterday it was killing it, but we still decide to be like every other team and pass pass pass.

Im rooting for the 49ers, they are everything i want the jets to be

your right we are not the team we used to be and the same goes for the defense.

your right we are not the team we used to be and the same goes for the defense.

well like u said that should mean we should run the ball more. But i really am not convinced we are as bad as we seem, I attribute it to not running the ball as effectively and passing 40 times a game. Hopefully we can get some new LBs and a safety soon

well like u said that should mean we should run the ball more. But i really am not convinced we are as bad as we seem, I attribute it to not running the ball as effectively and passing 40 times a game. Hopefully we can get some new LBs and a safety soon

Yep the more you run the ball the more you rest your defense and keep the opposing offense from getting in a rhythm . But giving up 95 yard drives to a one dimentional offense and a QB who cant throw is something that would not have happened the first year Rex took over. I would be willing to bet the Broncos would have struggled to gain 100 yards vs that defense. We seem to be playing teams more straight up has Rex lost his blitzing balls ? This certainly is not the same defense who gave Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers fits is it ?

Yep the more you run the ball the more you rest your defense and keep the opposing offense from getting in a rhythm . But giving up 95 yard drives to a one dimentional offense and a QB who cant throw is something that would not have happened the first year Rex took over. I would be willing to bet the Broncos would have struggled to gain 100 yards vs that defense. We seem to be playing teams more straight up has Rex lost his blitzing balls ? This certainly is not the same defense who gave Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers fits is it ?

Nah guess not but our safeties suck lol. Jim not the man he was before his injury. We also need to get a stud stud stud lineman who can pass rush every time. I miss kris jenkins.... But the jets D only gave up 10 points that game which is not horrible.

all of these games are very winnable. there's no Patriots, Ravens, Steelers type of bad matchups (or At the Saints, Broncos or Raiders road trips) in fact all their remaining games are in the Eastern time zone. It's laid out for them, they just have to take it.

Archived