THE BEAST OF THE EAST!!!

dolphann4life

Ok, let me alter my statement...They seem to be outnumbered when going up against the Knicks.

You ever hear how loud the "Let's Go Knicks" chants are when we visit Miami? It's really deafening.

I've actually gone to a Miami game last year and there were more Knick tee-shirts than Miami. I was shocked!

Ok, let me alter my statement...They seem to be outnumbered when going up against the Knicks.

You ever hear how loud the "Let's Go Knicks" chants are when we visit Miami? It's really deafening.

I've actually gone to a Miami game last year and there were more Knick tee-shirts than Miami. I was shocked!

LOL I'd be a liar to sit here and deny there arn't a ton of Knick fans at Heat games. More than Heat fans, no, but definitly a big amount. There's a ton of NY'ers down here, hell most of my family is from NY including my parents.

Can we make a movement to bring back Teh Falcon, this year's NBA threads won't be nearly as fun. I'm hoping maybe JFFQ can take over his role, but Falcon was irreplaceable. Miss him already.

Definitly miss the Teh Falcon. I'm so ready to hear how the C's have found the fountain of youth this year and will be running buckshot through the NBA. This one's for you little guy if your watching. lolfalcon

Definitly miss the Teh Falcon. I'm so ready to hear how the C's have found the fountain of youth this year and will be running buckshot through the NBA. This one's for you little guy if your watching. lolfalcon

LOLfalcon haha. I wonder if his blog/website came to fruition, if not, I really wish he'd start posting here again. Probably a third ACL or back spasms kept him from registering the domain or coding the html.

In all seriousness, this shortened off-season and shrunken season will probably help teams like the celtics and lakers the most. Gonna be a hell of a season, so excited. I'm beyond pumped to see my new boy Iman; have you seen this kid throw down?? He's got the same athleticism as Westbrook, but isn't a dickbag in terms of attitude.

LOLfalcon haha. I wonder if his blog/website came to fruition, if not, I really wish he'd start posting here again. Probably a third ACL or back spasms kept him from registering the domain or coding the html.

In all seriousness, this shortened off-season and shrunken season will probably help teams like the celtics and lakers the most. Gonna be a hell of a season, so excited. I'm beyond pumped to see my new boy Iman; have you seen this kid throw down?? He's got the same athleticism as Westbrook, but isn't a dickbag in terms of attitude.

I think the knicks will be much improved. Starting the season with Amare and Melo together will help and who knows, the rookie could end up being a star. I can see them easily being a top 4 seed maybe even higher. I might be in the minority when thinking the shortened season will go against the celtics, but the way i see it they'll be playing a ton of back to backs and in some cases a back-to-back-to-back. There's not gonna be alot of time to rest and recuperate as all teams will avg. 4 games a week.

I think the knicks will be much improved. Starting the season with Amare and Melo together will help and who knows, the rookie could end up being a star. I can see them easily being a top 4 seed maybe even higher. I might be in the minority when thinking the shortened season will go against the celtics, but the way i see it they'll be playing a ton of back to backs and in some cases a back-to-back-to-back. There's not gonna be alot of time to rest and recuperate as all teams will avg. 4 games a week.

I think the off-season will have helped them, but you're definitely right, those back-to-backs and back-to-back-to-backs will definitely hurt the older guys. Don't be surprised to see a lot of them sitting game two or three. Man I can't wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived