Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with the scummy over-explanations of goofball votes ... you sound like your trying to make your train-hopping sound like there is some semblance of legitimacy behind it.

Vote Pac

He's a ******* idiot, esse.

Back to back posts? You stupid monkey.

This is funny though. I played you once as scum and now you're down right afraid of me. Muahahahahahahaha

Contrived. Smells like leftover OMGUS from last game...

Just FYI, over-selling vote-hopping (as I made note of him doing in the post you quoted) early in games has been a scum-tell for JIF in the past. Your welcome.

Nuh uh, really? Thanks!!! I'll make sure I avoid that this game. Muahahahahahahahaha

Muahahahahhaahhahahaha wtf JIF

You missed last game. I used the Ape to look innocent and it worked. I fooled everyone. We still got completely destroyed like a typical JiF scum team, but my play was brilliant. Now the Ape is petrified of me. Muahahahahahahaha

9:10 Santa's Workshop, Rudolph and team are making final preparations for battle...

Rudolph: "Head Elf, we have to do something about Hermey. I'm not sure the kid's got what it takes. This is going to be a war out there. There will be blood. Some of us could die."

Head Elf: "Agreed Rudy, that kid's a no talent pussy who can't get his head out of his own a$$. I'm not sure we should even bring him."

Rudolph: "No we need every elf we can get. All hands on deck. But see if you can go talk to him and the other elves, but whip him into shape a bit. I like him and all, but he's just a boy. We need soldiers. Go see what you can do."

Head Elf: "You got it Rudy."

Archived