Official Vote Count:

JF80 (1) - Jetscode

Pac (3) - CTM, SMC, JiF

Vic (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - 80

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

what is the meaning of this? someone is a sixtuplet voter?

He had the last voter as himself dufus. It was his response to you voting him.

You do know that you're not a confirmed townie anymore, and we'll gladly lynch you for buffoonery this time around, right?

how dare you speak to me in this fashion? I suggest you google Pete from Rochester and view my victims before you continue down this path.

You know what. I'm sick of voting for Satan. Nobody ever wants to kill him. Its like the great debate of life, if god is so strong and powerful, why hasnt he just eliminated the devil? Never understood that one.

On the other hand, we didnt even get to vote Pac last game...so clearly we didnt get a chance to lynch him. I'd love to set a record for the fastest lynch in the history of mafia with Pac.

Unvote Satan

Vote Pac

What's with the scummy over-explanations of goofball votes ... you sound like your trying to make your train-hopping sound like there is some semblance of legitimacy behind it.

What wimpy fake tough guy you are... 2 votes, and a joke from the mod and your ready to reveal.

hmm.. the vote count clearly said 9 and I was checking to see if Hess had gone Hess or it was a mistake. I also said nothing about a reveal you pompous pig. saying I'm town does not count as a reveal.

thanks for the bandwagon momentum vote though.. I'm sure nobody noticed.

hmm.. the vote count clearly said 9 and I was checking to see if Hess had gone Hess or it was a mistake. I also said nothing about a reveal you pompous pig. saying I'm town does not count as a reveal.

thanks for the bandwagon momentum vote though.. I'm sure nobody noticed.

Haha... Hess listed his own name as a voter, you mellowdramatic queef ... and you bellyaching "I'm town, I'm town" is why I hit you with the "reveal with no pressure" smack... as an homage to the times you've made the same ridiculous comment to me.

As for the vote... we'll see what comes of it. I think you deserved it for being a pig's rectum... maybe I'll leave it there, maybe I won't. :P

SITE MODERATOR NOTE:

All players are to be kind and respectful to our lady visitors from DM. If you must abuse people from DM please feel free to abuse Verbal, Monkey and Wombat as much as you like . If Wombat dies during the game Im calling dibs on his carcass. Got some recipes off google and hoping to try them Thankx

And this is why I don't usually join in the gaiety (pun intended) around here. It's not fair if you can't hit back.

Nice story, Hess. Thanks for the bullseye on my back, by the way.

*slaps Leelou just to please the Monkey boy* (Okay, so it was on the a$$....)

*sits in Ape's lap* and

vote Crush because he has bigger boobs than I do. (Probably not, but I had to have some reason....)

What's with the scummy over-explanations of goofball votes ... you sound like your trying to make your train-hopping sound like there is some semblance of legitimacy behind it.

Too many questions...definitely not your usual blustery self...

Unvote:

Vote: Ape

Too many questions...definitely not your usual blustery self...

Unvote:

Vote: Ape

Contrived. Smells like leftover OMGUS from last game...

Just FYI, over-selling vote-hopping (as I made note of him doing in the post you quoted) early in games has been a scum-tell for JIF in the past. Your welcome.

Me too.

It's not Christmas mafia without having a chance to drive my fist through your ribcage, rip out your still-beating heart and stuff it in your stocking for you.

Clearly I need to come back when I have enough time to school your impertinent a$$. This would, of course, depend on me having the presence of mind to not completely botch a fake-reveal...arrggghhh

Archived