12. Smash checked in

13. Brett checked in

14. Jetscode checked in

15. Leelou checked in

16. Song

17. Wombat checked in

18. BG checked in

19. SMC checked in

Sharrow checked in, right? Everyone's here except Song?

Sharrow checked in, right? Everyone's here except Song?

correct. fixed.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - CTM, SMC, JiF

Vic (2) - Crusher, Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Crusher (3) - Lily, Smash, Wombat

Smash (2) - Vic, Pac

Ape (2) - JF80, JC

JiF (1) - Ape

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

Pac, was it you who recommended I watch Ip Man? Watched it last night, it was great. :biggrin:

yeah I was going to ask you about that... some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a movie. IP Man II is a little more "hollywood" but is good nontheless.

Favorite scene for me was when he said he wanted to fight the 10 Japanese guys and the epic beatdown that followed lol. What did you think of that?

overly protective APE is on the prowl. How long before you have the whole game figured out ?

You've missed my last few games. That's not how I roll anymore. I'm a lot less eager to figure it all out at once now. No more playing connect the dots without alignments. Anyway, I nailed JC on a tell on D1 last game, DPR too, and rather than playing connect the dots with them I was content to see their lynch through - then since I was roleless, I made a wifom that I might be roled up and drew a NK - like a good little vanilla townie. Moral of the story? Old Ape learns new tricks.

yeah I was going to ask you about that... some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a movie. IP Man II is a little more "hollywood" but is good nontheless.

Favorite scene for me was when he said he wanted to fight the 10 Japanese guys and the epic beatdown that followed lol. What did you think of that?

Best scene in the movie, by far.

Lol, your suchh a piece of sh*t.

I ain't scurred... And I ain't letting you wifom me out of paying attention to something I know is one of your tells.

Unvote PAC, he's still a salty pirate whore's tit

Vote JIF, want to punch in face

Muahahahahahahaa...

Told you. The guy is scared sh*tless of me now.

overly protective APE is on the prowl. How long before you have the whole game figured out ?

How long? Duh - he's already got the entire scum team figured out...he's just trying to figure out to set "traps" and "bread crumb" to make cases.

I know no fear.

Except when I get feel the bottom of the cookie jar.

Muahahahahahaha - you fear teh JiF - and everyone can see it now...so obvious.

How long? Duh - he's already got the entire scum team figured out...he's just trying to figure out to set "traps" and "bread crumb" to make cases.

Muahahahahahaha - you fear teh JiF - and everyone can see it now...so obvious.

More obvious than your hunger for penis? Or more obvious than Pac's hatred of white people? Or more obvious than CTM's hatred of Earthlings and shaved bush?

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - JiF

Vic (2) - Crusher, Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (3) - Lily, Smash, Wombat

Smash (2) - Vic, Pac

Ape (3) - JF80, JC, CTM

JiF (1) - Ape

CTM (1) - SMC

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS TUESDAY 8:00 EST

MOD NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEEEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO LYNCH SOMEBODY.

Is this an ape train i see?

unvote

vote ape

******* pig.

I'm content with killing you, JIF or JC. Though killing JC would be about the way he's playing, while killing you and JIF would just make blood rush to my private parts.

hey MessStation.. what's the deadline. I might go into hibernation until it's time to fillet one of dese bitches.

Hmm. Silent Pac usually ends up being scummy Pac.

Anyway, enough horsing around with the loudmouths... Unvote

Would like to hear more from the sexual BrettFavrator, Vic and the DM girls (specifically Verbal and Wombat). Also, haven't been sure what to make of the Crusher/Smash flirting.

Archived