Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, none of you get me.

My intent has always been to come across as a sarcastic, but funny, doosh - but a friend.

I'd like to know who considers me an abrasive interwebz friendtard, and who thinks I'm an insecure internetz tough guy.

Internet tough gay.

**** you.

Now all you dickholes are going to run me up on D1 because its easy, eh?

Yep. Its a great strategy.

My intent has always been to come across as a sarcastic, but funny, doosh - but a friend.

I'd like to know who considers me an abrasive interwebz friendtard, and who thinks I'm an insecure internetz tough guy.

I get you ape. Especially when you kick back those 6.5% beers.

Vote Count

Is ape faux douchey abrasive internet e-friend, or a belligerent closet case

Beligerent Closet Case (3), CTM, Smash, Jif

Cuddly simian e-friend (0)

With 16 players, it takes 9 to condemn

Brett.. i can't count that

Vote Count

Please stop I have to save some rep for the ape meltdown

Vote Count

E-friend. But really I see all you guys like that. Except jif, who's more like the younger step brother you just beat on every day. And bg... my sworn enemy for the week.

E-friend. But really I see all you guys like that. Except jif, who's more like the younger step brother you just beat on every day. And bg... my sworn enemy for the week.

I can only count your vote as 1/2 in good conscious, you are clearly being nice by trying to avert the imminent ape meltdown that's brewing

All it will really take is for someone who he doesn't consider a ball buster to make the vote they know is right

I can only count your vote as 1/2 in good conscious, you are clearly being nice by trying to avert the imminent ape meltdown that's brewing

All it will really take is for someone who he doesn't consider a ball buster to make the vote they know is right

I think leelou can lay the hammer here , former teammate, fake ape e-friend, faces the real truth....

Ape's cool - he might fail at being funny sometimes, but he does it for the fun of it.

I told you the girls would throw the ape a bone...

i'm hearing reports of jury tampering via the pm system. I'm forced to close the voting, and rule a decisive victory for: Ape's a belligerent closet case

This isn't going to help your cause mary..

but rest assured a few of the nice guys and girls will vote favorably simply out of pity...

I told you the girls would throw the ape a bone...

i'm hearing reports of jury tampering via the pm system. I'm forced to close the voting, and rule a decisive victory for: Ape's a belligerent closet case

You fail at funny sometimes too, ya know.

For the record, I did not receive a PM from the Ape (or anybody regarding this). Just sayin'.

I like you ape ^^ I've never had a problem.

Any interest in a little public action?

How'd you know that thats a fantasy of mine?

In HS I could backsquat 575 pounds, full dip and everything. My knees are terrible now, but you should still worship me.

In college I'd squatted 425 3 times once as a max. Given I was and am 185 pounds I consider that a great feat. I'm now 36 and don't go higher than 185...lulz and graying.

*lifts shorts for a quick look*

But I'm not like this in real life.

Seriously, I hate that people here think I'm some sort of fake tough guy. Hate it. I try to make it clear to everyone that this site is my release zone, where we can all talk sh*t and whatever, and there's no consequence and nobody takes it seriously. However, when I do it - it seems to tick everyone off and I get slapped with the awful label of internet tough guy.

You worry too much. You're badass. Just except it.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Brett

JetFat80 (4) - JetFat, Sharrow, JC, Verb

LeeLou (2) - Vic, AVM

Verb (1) - Leelou

Hess (2) - Hess, Song

Sharrow (2) - Crusher, CTM

CTM (1) - SMC

Ape (2) - DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

Im going to go SMC for killing me last game and ruining my fun killing all of you

Vote SMC

I'm going to be Ape-esque here and take credit for the pivotal NKs in last game, because it's true. Sorry about that Smash, Vic & AVM, but I lobbied in the scum thread for off'g you and Vic as threats to us and thinking you guy's were rolled up.

That, and taking one for the team in the Buss job won it for us.

**** you.

Now all you dickholes are going to run me up on D1 because its easy, eh?

Nooooo! You're making it too easy. Instant meltdown is no good - it has to simmer...take your time, build some steam up.

And, I'm pretty sure that everyone gets you. Calm down Marcia.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Brett

JetFat80 (4) - JetFat, Sharrow, JC, Verb

LeeLou (2) - Vic, AVM

Verb (1) - Leelou

Hess (2) - Hess, Song

Sharrow (2) - Crusher, CTM

CTM (1) - SMC

Ape (2) - DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

That's 4 votes on 80

I'm going to be Ape-esque here and take credit for the pivotal NKs in last game, because it's true. Sorry about that Smash, Vic & AVM, but I lobbied in the scum thread for off'g you and Vic as threats to us and thinking you guy's were rolled up.

That, and taking one for the team in the Buss job won it for us.

I suggested the bus. You pitched a fit over it.

Also, I think our whole team (minus Leelou) knew who was roled up by the end of D1. Especially since everyone in the game had a role. :P

You worry too much. You're badass. Just except it.

Wait, you confuse me... so does this mean you think I'm a good guy? Or a wiseass tough guy?

I know you've said before you "like the old Ape" but I'm not sure what version you mean?

damn ape give it a rest, soo freaken insecure

Shut up dude. I'm asking because I want to know if I've been pouring it on so thick, that I've mistakenly assumed it as being well-received. I want to know if I should keep on keeping on, or cut the crap.

Archived