JetFat80 (6) - JetFat, Sharrow, JC, Verb, Hess, Brett

LeeLou (4) - Vic, AVM, Lily, Song

Verb (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (2) - Crusher, CTM

CTM (4) - SMC, Ape, DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

unvote

CTM trying to protect JF80 on day 1 is nothing new. He knows it. We all know it. He knows that we all know it. We all know that he knows that we all know it. He knows that we all know that he knows that we all know it. And yeah, it's gay. He knows its gay. We all know its gay. He knows that we all know its gay. We all know that he knows that we all know its gay. He knows that we all know that he knows that we all know its gay. You get the picture.

Vote 80

Got a bad feeling about him.

So, this was 80's only post of the game.

We all know Pac likes post-restrictions. Any chance this was a day one requirement for 80? Given the way D1 usually goes with 80? I don't want to come across as though I'm trying to stall his lynch, but I'd be inclined think that if we don't hear any more from him its probably a PR. Safe to say?

Need to re-read more...

I'm down with lynching 80 as long as it's blind.

unvote jif vote 80

Willing to vote Brett or sharrow.. Town lost the last game due to blind lynches...

f-a-g

You have dumb brains.

Ohhh, look at Mr. Townie

Vote CTM :rolleyes:

Looks like a scum move to protect 80...you scum in back to back games?

Mid-way through re-read. It seems like everyone knew what Brett was doing, except CTM... the one who is usually setting the traps. I'm content with my vote on CTM.

Still going to finish re-read though...

http://le.muir.free.fr/ftp/musique/Crystal_Method-Bloodbath_Dance.mp3

David ordered another shot of Sambuca and turned towards the dance floor. The music they play here isn't normally to his liking but this particular song appealed to him for a reason he couldn't quite explain.

As the crowd danced, David watched.

They were so pathetic. So completely unaware of the real world that exists from dusk till dawn.

He couldn't help but smile - the end was near for one of them. The only question left was... which one?

I got nothing else. CTM blowing up Brett's trap with uber townie post (something he'd spend 30 pages ripping me for, if I did it) and then the whole bicker-fest about last game that seemed to be timed perfectly to take attention off the 4-6 people that immediately perked up at CTM being a boner, and then him feigning a reveal with very little pressure. (Insert obligatory "yeah, but when Ape cases you if feels like more pressure than most" bullsh*t response).

I got nothing else. CTM blowing up Brett's trap with uber townie post (something he'd spend 30 pages ripping me for, if I did it) and then the whole bicker-fest about last game that seemed to be timed perfectly to take attention off the 4-6 people that immediately perked up at CTM being a boner, and then him feigning a reveal with very little pressure. (Insert obligatory "yeah, but when Ape cases you if feels like more pressure than most" bullsh*t response).

Can you insult me? This seems emo for you.

It's because we missed you.

Awww I feel so loved here.

You got some fire in you :) just what these clowns need

I've a got a little bit of ice too lulz

Scum Team:

1) Leelou

2) Lily

3) Song

4) Smash or 80

Game over. I rule.

Wow Hess. You're a mafia god. I mean I thought you were good before, ad then you come up with this? All bow down before Him the is Mafia God.

girl_power_spice_girls_british_flag.gif

I had my heart broken tonight when I learned a crush of mine is now vegan. Instant turn-off.

I love me some meat. *winks*

I felt no pressure you retard. What part of I have a role that's confirmable makes you think I would fear a lynch today

and I made note of the numerous self voters this game, it is odd

I felt no pressure you retard. What part of I have a role that's confirmable makes you think I would fear a lynch today

and I made note of the numerous self voters this game, it is odd

Okay, I stand corrected - you feigned a reveal while feeling NO pressure. Then you proceed to pick fights over the details of last game, rather than get to the point of whatever the **** it is your up to in this one.

I still don't know why you blew up Brett's trap play, and expect not to get sh*t for it. Let's got back a couple games, where you made a trap play, and it worked on JC and almost worked on JIF but I came in over-zealously happy to point out that it worked on JC who I had already id'ed as scum... what did you ask me then? Do you think it was protown to blow up that trap play?

Okay, I stand corrected - you feigned a reveal while feeling NO pressure. Then you proceed to pick fights over the details of last game, rather than get to the point of whatever the **** it is your up to in this one.

I still don't know why you blew up Brett's trap play, and expect not to get sh*t for it. Let's got back a couple games, where you made a trap play, and it worked on JC and almost worked on JIF but I came in over-zealously happy to point out that it worked on JC who I had already id'ed as scum... what did you ask me then? Do you think it was protown to blow up that trap play?

Brett's trap play was poop, numerous people had already said the same damn thing.. that's not a trap

Like I said, I was considering the pros and cons of a role reveal as soon as i got my role.. I said my role is confirmable, which obviously mean it' not a standard power role, which means scum and/or a possible converter will have to figure out if they want to role the dice and find out what i am or steer clear of me (my preference).. Maybe I just wanted the idea that I have a role out there? Maybe i have a death wish, who knows, really?

Archived