Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Vic, my thoughts are with ya, man.

I'm not buying it as teasing.

I'm the leading vote getter, which means "fun votes" are no longer good form.

What I see is you nudging my train twice now, after I've been sending out lie detector tells to bait scum into pushing for my lynch... and I would note that you are the only person I've asked if you are scum and you've not answered. You and Nolder, who needed to be asked 3 times before he finally answered.

Um, not sure that baited scum......it was kinda obvious that you were hinting LD. We'd have to have epically stupid scum to fall for that, and JiF is a dead townie. Just sayin'.

Sorry I have not been around. I have been playing SWTOR which is fun as hell and I need to spend some time catching up here. Pac your and Idiot that much I do know. not sure what you wanted me to admit are you the new trapper in place of JIF ? Buffoon

Me too - what server/class/level?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Ape

Considering the flatulence you passed off as a case on Smash, and then the lack of conviction that led you to vote Brett... I'm not surprised in the least bit by this opportunistic vote.

Has Smash ever answered your question about shooting JIF yet? Or are you no longer selling that brand of bullsh*t?

Um, not sure that baited scum......it was kinda obvious that you were hinting LD. We'd have to have epically stupid scum to fall for that, and JiF is a dead townie. Just sayin'.

What can I say, I think your all stupid... and I like traps. TRAPS! TRAPS! TRAPS! I LIKE TRAPS!!!!

Boredum

You were bored, so you voted for the least active player in the game so far? Okay. It looked more like you might be burying your vote somewhere useless, tbh.

Can we get your thoughts on Pac, Smash, Brett, me and Lily? Anyone else got your eye? Other than Verbal of course..

You know, I'm getting a case of deja vu here. There was a game (on DM) where I put out LD tells and everyone assumed I was the LD, when in fact, I was scum. I rode it to endgame. I wonder....

Considering the flatulence you passed off as a case on Smash, and then the lack of conviction that led you to vote Brett... I'm not surprised in the least bit by this opportunistic vote.

Has Smash ever answered your question about shooting JIF yet? Or are you no longer selling that brand of bullsh*t?

Smash quickly dismissed it without addressing any of the points I made. All I've heard is how bad my case is so what do you want from me?

I'd rather be the 4th vote on you then the lone vote on him. Plus I want to see how people react to you and stuff.. good way of getting some reads.

You were bored, so you voted for the least active player in the game so far? Okay. It looked more like you might be burying your vote somewhere useless, tbh.

Can we get your thoughts on Pac, Smash, Brett, me and Lily? Anyone else got your eye? Other than Verbal of course..

Any day with a Verbal lynch is a good day.

That said, I could vote for all 5 of you without any reservation. I'm not sure about a Pac slip up as Brett is claiming or Smash being the likely kill canidate for JiF. The fact is that a lot of people would want JiF dead, except for scum in a normal mafia game because he's scum's best friend.

As to you and Lily, both classic scummy players. Lily looked scummy as a mod confirmed innocent. You? I'll wait to your usual war with CTM to fizzle before getting a real tell.

Ape was lynched as a bomb in the wizard of oz game. And he was lynched in Jack's hospital game.

Now I remember the bomb thing, but not the hospital game.....

What were you trying to use it for last game? You probably could've used it to get lily lynched, lol

Comrade Sharrow -- any thoughts thus far?

Some. It's tougher to read things not knowing if you're looking for a team or a bunch of individuals. I looked through 80's posts, and he hasn't given any clues that point one way or the other, imo.

Not really feeling any of the trains right now. Brett came off as town to me. The Ape's deal with the new guy was pretty scummy, but I haven't seen any of his scum tells yet.

I voted Pac cause I thought he jumped the gun assuming it was one person or a team that shot JIF twice, when my first thought was that if you shot someone and it failed then it would be stupid to waste another shot at them; so I assumed it was different shooters. So I felt maybe he knew more than the rest of us. Which I think was the same thing Brett was getting at.

I thought CTM made a good point about JC possibly going for low hanging fruit, which I don't think JC ever responded to, and everyone else basically ignored. Probably because of the Ape distraction.

Yet, JC is just as easy of a place to go as Lily though, so I could vote for CTM too for defending one and voting the other.

I could vote for Lily too, she seemed a little more aggressive in her defense than usual. Which is a good thing, but different imo.

Or I could vote for the Ape. Just for fun.

I think there are only a certain number of players that would shoot JIF minutes into the game and I listed who I thought they were yesterday. But now realizing that this is 80's game, I think the more likely scenario is that he ordered at least the 1st person who shot him that they had to shoot someone at the opening of the game.

Now I remember the bomb thing, but not the hospital game.....

What were you trying to use it for last game? You probably could've used it to get lily lynched, lol

Yeah, we were planning on converting all the women so I didn't use it.

I could vote for Lily too, she seemed a little more aggressive in her defense than usual. Which is a good thing, but different imo.

This is true, but if you remember, I was more aggressive last game, too - also directed at the Ape. I've decided to make the games more fun and not so serious, which they used to be for me.

This is true, but if you remember, I was more aggressive last game, too - also directed at the Ape. I've decided to make the games more fun and not so serious, which they used to be for me.

I'm glad. I like the feisty Lily. I just don't like the feisty Lily trying to make me die when I'm not scum.

Boredum

What about boredom? Anything to do with that?

You know, I'm getting a case of deja vu here. There was a game (on DM) where I put out LD tells and everyone assumed I was the LD, when in fact, I was scum. I rode it to endgame. I wonder....

Totally. Although, he'll probably contradict himself at some point later if he's scum, so I'm not that worried for now.

This is where I'd normally say I'm going home and might be offline for a while, but with my shiny new iPhone, I'm always around!

A more active Verbal is good for business. Yesterday blew because I was just getting the phone, but now I'm on a roll. Not that kind of roll, Crush - stop looking at me like I'm a slab of pork.

This is where I'd normally say I'm going home and might be offline for a while, but with my shiny new iPhone, I'm always around!

A more active Verbal is good for business. Yesterday blew because I was just getting the phone, but now I'm on a roll. Not that kind of roll, Crush - stop looking at me like I'm a slab of pork.

wha? Huh?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pork.jpg

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Brett, Nolder, Lily, Pac

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Vic

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY @ NOON

I remember that too, I believe several people commented on it.. Sharrow throwing suspicion at you for it is curious

unvote

vote Sharrow

Voting sharrow on day 1 is like betting on the toothe fairy for a late night hummer.

don't get it..

In any event, he did the same thing that lily did, adding to lily's train without voting it, with the exception that he left an important detail out

don't get it..

In any event, he did the same thing that lily did, adding to lily's train without voting it, with the exception that he left an important detail out

I'm supposed to remember the way that every player defended themselves last game? When I was scum and couldn't care less? She's normally very passive when pressured.

She has two votes. She isn't remotely close to being lynched right now. To ignore every legitimate thing that I said in that post and focus on that one thing is very very scummy, imo.

unvote

vote:CTM

Don't recall CTM ever going out the first day...

Unvote, Vote: CTM

Do recall Jack's hospital game when Ape went out Day 1...funny stuff...no reveals...yet I'm the Cop...Ape pushes me hard on Day 1...luckily the town saw through it and lynched the Ape...

Que Sera Sera

I'm supposed to remember the way that every player defended themselves last game? When I was scum and couldn't care less? She's normally very passive when pressured.

She has two votes. She isn't remotely close to being lynched right now. To ignore every legitimate thing that I said in that post and focus on that one thing is very very scummy, imo.

unvote

vote:CTM

OMGUS, and a little bit of an over reaction. You said you were looking to convert her and went back and took time to research day 1 vote counts but didn't use cause you wanted to convert her

And yeah, I read your whole post. You said brett seemed town, you agreed pac seemed to know more then he should, JC made a kinda of scummy play, I made a scummy play by pointing it out and voting him and that you could vote Ape for fun. What legitimate thing was said besides casting suspicious on three players and voting none of them?

Don't recall CTM ever going out the first day...

Unvote, Vote: CTM

Do recall Jack's hospital game when Ape went out Day 1...funny stuff...no reveals...yet I'm the Cop...Ape pushes me hard on Day 1...luckily the town saw through it and lynched the Ape...

Que Sera Sera

hahaha.. nowhere around to comment on my vote against you, then pops in when my train heats up.

OMGUS, and a little bit of an over reaction. You said you were looking to convert her and went back and took time to research day 1 vote counts but didn't use cause you wanted to convert her

And yeah, I read your whole post. You said brett seemed town, you agreed pac seemed to know more then he should, JC made a kinda of scummy play, I made a scummy play by pointing it out and voting him and that you could vote Ape for fun. What legitimate thing was said besides casting suspicious on three players and voting none of them?

Lol, OMGUS for OMGUS. I never said you didn't read it. I said you cherry picked it for something you could attack. It all was legitimate. And my vote was already on one of them; which you failed to mention.

don't get it..

You don;t get it? No matter how much you want it to happen you'll be jerking off by daybreak.

Vote Sharrow all you want, if he doesn;t post his scum PM he isn't dying day 1.

Speaking of which, I tallied these during the last game: Didn't include weird games, fast games, alt games, or random lynches.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1