Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we should put her to the test and have her revive JiF now?

I don't know, deputy is just as good as a cop. Thinking through the other roles out there although it puts the easy target on JiF probably wouldn't have been a bad idea....unless it's a NA. Which I'm guessing it is.

Miami Metro worked furiously all day to determine who was responsible for the Debra Morgan murdere as well as hunting down the many criminals at large. Finally, they'd felt they'd gotten one trapped.

“I’m not going out without taking anyone with me”, said CTM.

“Well in that case, I’ll do the deed. As long as you die, fine by me”, responded Pac.

“No, I’LL do it”, said Nolder.

And with that, Nolder put a gun on CTM's forehead.

"Say goodnight."

BAM!

HarryFace.jpg

CTM, aka Harry Morgan (scum, watcher) has been killed.

I don't know, deputy is just as good as a cop. Thinking through the other roles out there although it puts the easy target on JiF probably wouldn't have been a bad idea....unless it's a NA. Which I'm guessing it is.

Yeah, she prolly telling the truth...I would have liked to test it though...nothing like confirmed townies and all that...

Actually, it confirms I was right and Pac did nothing but dance around the hammer like usual. Bravo Nolder.

no it confirms you are scum cause as I predicted you wanted nothing to do with my lynch..

now who to kill

I've come to chew bubblegum and destroy polish homos and I'm alllll out of bubblegum....

Please stop talking. You are the all time biggest pussy ever in these games. If you're unfortunately important to town this game I'm glad you didn't hammer but now you've painted yourself as either fag scum or fag town. Either way your new name starts with fag.

I officially like Nolder better than all of you.

Except AVM

And Song.

No shame in being in the top 3

Miami Metro worked furiously all day to determine who was responsible for the Debra Morgan murdere as well as hunting down the many criminals at large. Finally, they'd felt they'd gotten one trapped.

“Well in that case, I’ll do the deed. As long as you die, fine by me”, responded Pac.

"Say goodnight."

BAM!

HarryFace.jpg

LMAO. Good job those who called his bluff

Please stop talking. You are the all time biggest pussy ever in these games. If you're unfortunately important to town this game I'm glad you didn't hammer but now you've painted yourself as either fag scum or fag town. Either way your new name starts with fag.

are you serious with this lol???

"Say goodnight."

BAM!

HarryFace.jpg

Hahaha... saw right trough your BS. "Oh the watcher won't watch me every night, blah, blah, blah"

Good reveal. Even better EMO.

Archived