Do you honestly think Santonio Holmes is getting traded lol

Jets42fan

Honestly I get it. He's an a$$hole but he's good and when the ball actually gets to him he gets it and goes. He is not the problem it's a combo of Sanchez and shotty... Face the fact Holmes was mad because he's better then one or 2 passes a game

Honestly I get it. He's an a$$hole but he's good and when the ball actually gets to him he gets it and goes. He is not the problem it's a combo of Sanchez and shotty... Face the fact Holmes was mad because he's better then one or 2 passes a game

Santonio Holmes caught 79 passes in 2009. During the other 5 years of his career he has caught between 49-55 passes, about 3-3.5 per game. He caught 51 pass this year right in line with what he has done in the past.

Exactly what I'm saying. Your gonna sh*t on this guys birthday cake cause he got mad at a bunch of players who can't save Sanchez from being sacked. Wayne hunter is a joke and that's who he went after including Sanchez. Shotty gotta

Go and hopefully he does. Im sorry for anyone who disagrees but truth is there more probs then Holmes gettin pissed

The worst part is that not only will that dog be on the time hanging his head when he isn't getting the ball, but the two guys that called him out, Tomlinson and Hunter, will probably be gone. Holmes can and will produce, but we would probably be better off with some guys that will provide less production and more work ethic - Mangini guys. No, I am not talking about Braylon Edwards who is almost the same thing in a bigger package. This will be an interesting offseason. If Revis is so ******* good, maybe he will step up and be a leader. Sanchez, Leonhard and Scott are probably too sh*tty to say anything. I'd like to see Mangold and Revis be leaders and keep the dogs in line. Beat his ******* a$$ in practice. Blanket party at minicamp. Whatever.

What? This is madness!!

The worst part is that not only will that dog be on the time hanging his head when he isn't getting the ball, but the two guys that called him out, Tomlinson and Hunter, will probably be gone. Holmes can and will produce, but we would probably be better off with some guys that will provide less production and more work ethic - Mangini guys. No, I am not talking about Braylon Edwards who is almost the same thing in a bigger package. This will be an interesting offseason. If Revis is so ******* good, maybe he will step up and be a leader. Sanchez, Leonhard and Scott are probably too sh*tty to say anything. I'd like to see Mangold and Revis be leaders and keep the dogs in line. Beat his ******* a$$ in practice. Blanket party at minicamp. Whatever.

"It's just a bad dream, fat boy."

Archived