Jets need to fire the whole staff and draft or get a top qb

NyjetsFan2222

Shinebox-Small.jpg

lol

All I'm saying is go watch the playoffs. You'll see some QBs who don't have all the time in the world to throw (and of course they'll have plenty of time on a handful of dropbacks, as Sanchez does). What you'll see, from the successful ones, is they'll either get rid of it quickly or they'll shift around in the pocket or migrate out of the pocket to buy more time and avoid the pressure. The pocket collapses on every QB in the league. Sanchez behaves as though it doesn't or that it shouldn't for him.

lol

All I'm saying is go watch the playoffs. You'll see some QBs who don't have all the time in the world to throw (and of course they'll have plenty of time on a handful of dropbacks, as Sanchez does). What you'll see, from the successful ones, is they'll either get rid of it quickly or they'll shift around in the pocket or migrate out of the pocket to buy more time and avoid the pressure. The pocket collapses on every QB in the league. Sanchez behaves as though it doesn't or that it shouldn't for him.

You're right. Im not saying that to dismiss you. I completely stand behind my sig 100% because of that lol. I stated this before somewhere on the forums that Sanchez has the tools, but he's not being developed and he's also not developing chemistry with WR's

I remember when Drew Brees was the worse QB in the world. Now everyone's on his you know what. Not saying that Sanchez is the next Brees, but just like Brees had the tools, imo so does Sanchez. They're different QB's but I think Sanchez can be successful in this league with an O-line that can give him a running game (thats my most important point about this o-line, not just about time in the pocket) and a coordinator who can develop and deliver a competent offense.

If we can get those two things it will produce more points and make our defense better. We will also at worse split the season with the Pats and sweep the fins and bills. Sanchez isnt our problem now, he could be, but I see problems in more important areas which influence Sanchez.

Get Luck or Manning,or Flynn,Brees I don't give a damn.There is qb across town who is elite,I want one and it's sad.

Get Luck or Manning,or Flynn,Brees I don't give a damn.There is qb across town who is elite,I want one and it's sad.

This isn't ******* Madden kid. If it was that easy, every team would be relevant.

This is a qb league and not a running league.Sanchez is god damn awful and I have talked to people that I trust that have told me he will not improve at all.

Oh, that's nice, you've "talked to people" who "told you that." Like that means anything...

Rex is a clueless guy who knows nothing about a team and just get rid of this fool.

LOL, and yet, he's won 4 playoff games in his first 3 years and has a .600+ winning record. Get real.

Please clean everyone out or I will quit on this team for good.

I hope you do.

I love watching that team across town when they are not playing us,you wana know why? They have a tall front 4,fast defense and a great big armed qb.You know they can beat anybody,anyday.Our team has none of that and until Mr.T is gone,the personal moves will continue to suck.

LOL... OK. They didn't even make the playoffs the past 2 years. Let alone beat Petyon and Brady back to back in the playoffs....

Guys I meant what I said,fire everyone.What makes you think they should return?We snuck in 2009 with colts benching,backed in 2010,we suck now.

How did we "back in" with 11 wins? LOL GTFO of here. That's more wins than your Giants have had in any of the past three seasons.

This is a qb league and not a running league.Sanchez is god damn awful and I have talked to people that I trust that have told me he will not improve at all.I was never high on him and he was never great at Usc that 1 year.He's short,he doesn't have an arm good enough,he throws into coverages,hes really dum and lazy on the bench and not a leader.Rex is a clueless guy who knows nothing about a team and just get rid of this fool.Mr.T has failed on ducasse,gholston,wilson, and many more.Please clean everyone out or I will quit on this team for good.

Where you been PatsFanTX?

This is a qb league and not a running league.Sanchez is god damn awful and I have talked to people that I trust that have told me he will not improve at all.I was never high on him and he was never great at Usc that 1 year.He's short,he doesn't have an arm good enough,he throws into coverages,hes really dum and lazy on the bench and not a leader.Rex is a clueless guy who knows nothing about a team and just get rid of this fool.Mr.T has failed on ducasse,gholston,wilson, and many more.Please clean everyone out or I will quit on this team for good.

spiderman+meme+nigga+serious.jpg

Archived