Steelers vs Broncos thread

Blackout

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats aren't going to walk over the Broncos this time. Tebow--don't look now--throws it like an NFL QB. Plus, you know how much Brady likes getting smacked around. If Von Miller gets going, that will be a 17-17 game with 4 minutes left.

New England already has a 14 point lead, and they just recovered a fumble on Denver's 27 yard line...

Pretty amazing stuff. Tebow sure has a good o-line and receivers......and a good o-coordinator.

Not at all sold on the receivers for Denver. Everyone worries about the running game and is perfectly willing to let Tebow try and throw to beat them. Obviously that strategy backfired today.

I HATE THE STEELERS...couldn't happen to a better fan base...

This one is for all the classless fans that got on our bus last year in the parking lot. Actually walked on to the bus screaming at us about how NY sucked.

Yeah...drive home from that game in silence, you classless #$%^&*.

Tebiws success was 100% related to the defense selling out on run game, just like Sanchez in 09

I'm getting so sick of hearing some Jets fans whine that Tebow gets so much credit while Sanchez gets ripped for essentially doing the same things. Hopefully this shuts them up.

Not at all sold on the receivers for Denver. Everyone worries about the running game and is perfectly willing to let Tebow try and throw to beat them. Obviously that strategy backfired today.

Trent Dilfer said the same thing post game. Said when he watches film Denver's receivers are wide open all the time.

I still think they have some talent at receiver.

Trent Dilfer said the same thing post game. Said when he watches film Denver's receivers are wide open all the time.

The only receiver on Denver I think could develop into a legitimate #1 or #2 would be Thomas. That's not to say that the others like Royal or Decker aren't NFL material, but I doubt they'd give any NFL defense much trouble if they bothered to pay attention to them on a regular basis.

The only receiver on Denver I think could develop into a legitimate #1 or #2 would be Thomas. That's not to say that the others like Royal or Decker aren't NFL material, but I doubt they'd give any NFL defense much trouble if they bothered to pay attention to them on a regular basis.

Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyy .... I'll just leave this one alone.

haha, was listening to Sirius NFL show on way home, couple steelers fans called in livid.. Apparently Ike Taylor did a classy thing on twatter, congradulated Broncs and apologized for to fans and teammates for playing soo poorly

haha, was listening to Sirius NFL show on way home, couple steelers fans called in livid.. Apparently Ike Taylor did a classy thing on twatter, congradulated Broncs and apologized for to fans and teammates for playing soo poorly

twatter?

congradulated?

soo??

Dilfer is a legend in his own mind. He killed Tebow all week, so he has to spew something in an attempt to cover up the fact that he was wrong. Why did Pittsburgh sell out on the run? Because Tebow and the offense that Fox has created causes problems. It is a scheme thing.......something that Rex and Schottenheimer apparently do not understand.

Pats aren't going to walk over the Broncos this time. Tebow--don't look now--throws it like an NFL QB. Plus, you know how much Brady likes getting smacked around. If Von Miller gets going, that will be a 17-17 game with 4 minutes left.

PATS will not stick 10 guys in the box and leave zero help over the top. Pats will also jump Tebow's roll outs to his left and force him to stay in the pocket or move to his right.

Kudos to the play design and Tebow for hitting those passes but seriously Pitts defensive scheme was horrific considering they lost by being in the same type of defense that got them in trouble in the first half. This Broncos offense had went 22 possesions without scoring prior to seeing this curious defensive scheme by Pitt.

Dilfer is a legend in his own mind. He killed Tebow all week, so he has to spew something in an attempt to cover up the fact that he was wrong. Why did Pittsburgh sell out on the run? Because Tebow and the offense that Fox has created causes problems. It is a scheme thing.......something that Rex and Schottenheimer apparently do not understand.

Which is what Dilfer said. He said teams worry about run first, Tebow run second, pass third.

I agree that their scheme was very creative, caused alot of confusion, and D Thomas made plays when he got the ball.

I wish our O Coordinator could be that creative with his schemes to put our WRs in position to be open, Our WRs ran their routes hard, right and when they caught the ball were able to make plays after the catch. Tim Tebow completes 46.5% of his passes on the year, completed < 50% last night but yet he was able to be highly effective because of the way he was utilized.

Archived