Could Chad Henne Follow Sparano to New York?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Henne was cottled and babied like Sanchez was the first two years I honestly think he may have been just as good if not better. What the hell has Sanchez done, not the team Carl, Sanchez to say it's ridiculous?

I somewhat agree. I also think the same could be said for Brady Quinn.

Didn't Henne "get upset" when booed at training camp? You guys are crazy. Way overboard with Sanchez.

Maybe a little overboard but not merely as much as some make it seem. Henne and Sanchez are what Parcel called Jags. Maybe one might be a little better Jag than the other but neither have shown they can get it done. I would dare say if they had a true competition in training camp it would be too close too call.

WOW just WOW!

Now some of you would be ok with Henne really? The same people who stated numerous times how much of a joke, and a choker he was. Not wanting Sanchez fine I completely understand, but being ok with Henne as his replacement is ludicrous. I guess the mediocrity of this franchise has finally caught up to some of you by accepting it.

If you think they both suck neither should ever make you happy, and therefore you should be up in arms over the mere thought of replacing a suck with an equal or lesser suck.

Anyone saying he is an upgrade over Mark is lying to themselves, at the very best it's a lateral move which means more suck,

Come on guys were better than this as knowledgeable fans in thinking Dolphins North would equal success.

If Henne was cottled and babied like Sanchez was the first two years I honestly think he may have been just as good if not better. What the hell has Sanchez done, not the team Carl, Sanchez to say it's ridiculous?

Not for nothin, but have you watched Henne play?

At this point it's six of one, half dozen of the other.

If we're going to move on from Sanchez, let's go with Peyton Manning, not this ******* loser.

Archived