Should Revis, Mangold And D'Brickashaw Ferguson even bother going to the Pro Bowl?

b&bjetsfan

Should they go  

16 members have voted

1. 1. should they go

• Yes
    • No

This...duh.

Plus, they need to try and calm the waters for any potential FA's.

Plus when was the time controversial interviews took place at the Pro Bowl? I can think of two times: 1) When Peyton called Vanderjagt an idiot kicker in 2002, 2) in 2009 when Nnamdi said he wanted to play with Revis.

Usually they just talk about how great Hawaii is but that they're looking forward to not having to play in the Pro Bowl next year because they have a game the next week.

if it was me

yes the money is good but really is it worth it to be asked all the questions by the media how big of a failure the jets are and is Sanchez lazy

i would not go

Really? You want the players to hide from the media so they dont have to answer tough questions about the team! Give me a break! They're Men. Act like Men and face the music for a terribly disappointing season.

Im still trying to figure out how Brick even got an invite /

It's sorta like the Cromartie thing for me. Because he's a Jet every mistake is magnified. So even though every LT in the game gives up sacks except for like maybe Jake Long, D'Brick sucks because he's not perfect. It's like a, "well, go check out those guys and get back to me," sorta thing. Cro is probably a top 15 CB and D'Brick is probably a top 8 LT.

It's sorta like the Cromartie thing for me. Because he's a Jet every mistake is magnified. So even though every LT in the game gives up sacks except for like maybe Jake Long, D'Brick sucks because he's not perfect. It's like a, "well, go check out those guys and get back to me," sorta thing. Cro is probably a top 15 CB and D'Brick is probably a top 8 LT.

Some of the greats had years they didnt even surrender a sack and we have D-Brick giving up 9.5 sacks which in my opinion should not put him near a Pro Bowl Berth because hes just meh at run blocking.

Yep probably top 8 in the AFC :)

they hang out on a beach, get free everything, autograph each others stuff, it's fun. a friend of mine went years back when culpepper and moss were vikes and she hung out with them a little, she knows matt birk

the game is just a little part of it

Some of the greats had years they didnt even surrender a sack and we have D-Brick giving up 9.5 sacks which in my opinion should not put him near a Pro Bowl Berth because hes just meh at run blocking.

Yep probably top 8 in the AFC :)

Yeah. Exactly. Pro Bowl invite is laughable after the season he had. In fact, I think he should move to the RT position if a vet is available for LT in free agency. He got Sanchez killed. And Sanchez' psyche is fragile enough.

What a dumb poll.

The pro bowl is for INDIVIDUAL achievement. It's not based on team success, although successful teams do tend to send more probowlers because of exposure.

Dwight Freeney (2-14) made the pro bowl along with MJD (5-11), Brandon Marshall and Jake Long (6-10) made the pro bowl, so did Joe Thomas (4-12), Tamba Hali (7-9), Steve Smith (6-10), Jared Allen and Chad Greenway (3-13), and London Fletcher (5-11)

But somehow Revis, Mangold and DBrick from an 8-8 team shouldn't go because of the questions to be asked?

Ridiculous.

What a dumb poll.

The pro bowl is for INDIVIDUAL achievement. It's not based on team success, although successful teams do tend to send more probowlers because of exposure.

Dwight Freeney (2-14) made the pro bowl along with MJD (5-11), Brandon Marshall and Jake Long (6-10) made the pro bowl, so did Joe Thomas (4-12), Tamba Hali (7-9), Steve Smith (6-10), Jared Allen and Chad Greenway (3-13), and London Fletcher (5-11)

But somehow Revis, Mangold and DBrick from an 8-8 team shouldn't go because of the questions to be asked?

Ridiculous.

Yep it is ridiculous just get Brick off that list because when this guy makes the pro bowl its just a testament to how bad the position is across the AFC

Yep it is ridiculous just get Brick off that list because when this guy makes the pro bowl its just a testament to how bad the position is across the AFC

If he wasn't a prior #4 overall pick, with a past pro bowl appearance and a recently-awarded giant contract, he wouldn't have been voted in this year.

Archived