The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap.. i didn't read the whole thread but did he really offer to tutor..

bahahahahha

See, what you do is, if you are TOWN, you start by FOSing every single person in the game. By making it 100 % centered on you, you can successfully gain a reaction from every player and thus point out who among the people you annoy is most scummy. Then, and this is the important step, you FOS anyone who votes on your train. See, for some reason, people HATE genius players who happen to have the whole game figured out. Those people will vote you, and then.....TRAP.

As scum, do the same thing, but when you get to L-2, claim that you have a 1-time BPV. They'll never see it coming, trust me.

lol what a joke.. I didn't see you make 1 salient point on Nolder the entire game.. if you're town, I suggest your ride my coat tails to victory..

in the meantime..

<p>

You sicken me.

I'll wingman this with you til' the bitter end.

Ape is delusional.

Ape trolling does not suit you. Leave it to CTM, and the PACtard.

Almost positive Patfantx is CTM. Brillinat really. Smash ruined that thread with his silly

Sanchez garble. Was fun while it lasted.

Actually I think it made it better. Bringing our JN quarterback debates to DM is a dream scenario. Those DMers are being treated to a microcosm of what JN is all about. They should consider themselves lucky.

Archived