The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tidbit: Nolder revealed as a Tracker. He didn't reveal as a town Tracker.

Meh... i was the lie detector a couple games ago, you'd be shocked at how many townies revealed and never bothered saying they were town. Hardly incriminating. What's more incriminating is that he's done absolutely nothing pro-town... and his "D1 doesn't matter" attitude is totally his scumtell.

Meh... i was the lie detector a couple games ago, you'd be shocked at how many townies revealed and never bothered saying they were town. Hardly incriminating. What's more incriminating is that he's done absolutely nothing pro-town... and his "D1 doesn't matter" attitude is totally his scumtell.

Does he normally play stupid as town, or is it just as scum?

Hate to say it but I agree with PAC, can't see a power role saying go ahead and lynch me before dissapoearing

Im out and want to re-read a bit... Huge FOS at ape , given what is going on in the dm game , he should be having second thoughts about someone botching a reveal

I said I'd hammer this moron into oblivion hours ago but no one wanted to put him at L-1. Now that he's claimed tracker you want him dead? I'm glad you know how we're supposed to do things in every situation.

I honestly don't believe there would be a tracker in a vanilla setup... but I'm hedging on the side of caution. Since he only had a few votes, I thought I'd push on it more and see who wanted to get behind the Ape, at least now we know that JIF and Hess were okay quietly sliding their votes back onto the claimed tracker.

Does he normally play stupid as town, or is it just as scum?

Both.

Hate to say it but I agree with PAC, can't see a power role saying go ahead and lynch me before dissapoearing

Im out and want to re-read a bit... Huge FOS at ape , given what is going on in the dm game , he should be having second thoughts about someone botching a reveal

Are you Tina, over at DM?

Nothing you say matters. Filthy ******* pig... if we can't reach a lynch on someone before deadline, I'll happily kill you then turn your face into a toilet just so I can sh*t in your mouth every day for the rest of my life... but not in the weird kinky way JIF likes it, but in the demoralizing "your kind is not equal to my kind" sort of way.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (7)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess, JiF, Crusher

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC,

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

CTM (1)- Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

Ma God use my extra vote power and finish him already.

Are you Tina, over at DM?

Bahahahaha .. No offense to dm'ers .. But there's a ton of bad players over there, so much so that it's hard to tell the difference between bad and scummy.... The current game a roleless townie at l-3 came out and votes for a dead person... I said that seems odd that scum in qt would do that, nobody bats an eyelash and lunches him anyway. Honestly don't know what to make of this... Ape is bothering me the most as he's been saying since the guy signed up how bad he is, now he's leading the charge on an uncountered power role without even given pause that a lot of the time, scummy play is just bad play

The only explanation of Nol REALLY being tracker is if Vic is pulling the "I'm saying this is vanilla, but it's really not lolololol"

I just can't see that being the case, honestly. Like someone said (80 I think?) if there's a town tracker you pretty much have to balance that with another town role. Plus what is there to track? In a vanilla game I wouldn't expect a Vig much less an SK. I just don't see how it fits in.

vote: Nolder

The Villians quickly cornered someone

"Who are you really?

"me o i

am just no one"

"How can you say you're no one? We saw you trying to get information on us?"

"o i gues im

a tracker"

The villians saw right through his ruse and attacked.Once the attack was finished they saw something that made them very happy

A glowing arc reactor

Nolder AKA Iron Man and one of the Avengers (roleless scum) has been lynched

250px-Iron_Man_bleeding_edge.jpg

The only explanation of Nol REALLY being tracker is if Vic is pulling the "I'm saying this is vanilla, but it's really not lolololol"

I just can't see that being the case, honestly. Like someone said (80 I think?) if there's a town tracker you pretty much have to balance that with another town role. Plus what is there to track? In a vanilla game I wouldn't expect a Vig much less an SK. I just don't see how it fits in.

vote: Nolder

Thanks for the long, unnecessary explanation btw.

Archived