The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Damn. Knew AVM had to be scum the way he played near the end but I completely trusted the Ape as town.

Meh, I figured we were at lylo the way Ape was sellling it so hard. Feel good that you didnt fall for it. Stood your ground on AVM.

When I kept myself there for 10 minutes on the self vote, I knew you were town. Figured if we could get Leelou to kill AVM - we'd win next phase as it would be apparent Ape was the final scum. But I did for a second think the Ape was doing his best scum MVP thing and AVM was the last remaining scum doing his best Dan X impression.

Oh well, they played well. Hats off to Ape. He had me convinced he was town until he started going mental there at the end. Kind of telegraphed it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was due a loss, I think it's been 4 years since I picked wrong at end game. Damn, should have gone with creepy feelings.

GG guys!

No worries. But please note next time just vote prior to movie and drinks. Impatient Jets fans are very impatient.

Good game Ape and AVM. Well deserved win.

If JC and I lived the scum team would have been wiped out in 4 out of 5 game days with the only slip up being Lils.

Agree with you big time...I should have commented in game thread...but the silence after calling the Ape and CTM out for bringing their banter from the DM to here only made me suspect them more...if I lived I would have cased him early that next day...the only solace from this game...I have the Ape's number...

Running into a meeting - wont be around for another hour or so.

Ape - I'll put my greatest scum hunter ever on the line. I'll give it to you. I'll also never call you scum MVP again. And you can be Batman.

I'm town.

It's okay buddy... you can call me scum MVP. I earned it.

Meh, new it. Oh well. Like I always say - its all about being right as town. I was all over the place but reeled it at the end.

New the Ape was using me to hold the scum MVP over my head.

When you "caught" me in your trap, I fully expect that if someone else voted me - you would turn around and vote them and tell them you trapped them too... You aren't fooling anyone, you weren't sure about me. Hell, you had AVM all game and then declared him town. You didn't even "have" him.

Ha! When I figured it out, I was still second guessing the Ape a little because I figured he was truly doing his best to be the scum MVP. But he was selling me so hard, I figured we were at lylo. Oh well - I tried I guess not enough for Leelou in the end.

Okay. Props for at least admitting it.

Agree with you big time...I should have commented in game thread...but the silence after calling the Ape and CTM out for bringing their banter from the DM to here only made me suspect them more...if I lived I would have cased him early that next day...the only solace from this game...I have the Ape's number...

Yeah, I agree - you and Pac saw right through me. Crusher was getting there too.

This game should have been over a long time ago. Nolder was blatant, CTM made the mistake of busing him, and in hindsight it was a huge mistake for him to include me in his list of 3 FOS. If town had just lynched CTM's 3 FOS's based on the meta that CTM always buses... they'd have eliminated me right quick.

You and I seem to have each others number pretty good. After this game, I'll need to change my style - well that, and I am not going to be able to play at work like I do now after next week. You and Pac were excellent with your reads to start this off... I literally considered pissing away the game in the beginning, figured we had no shot.

No worries. But please note next time just vote prior to movie and drinks. Impatient Jets fans are very impatient.

Good game Ape and AVM. Well deserved win.

Thanks Hess - sorry to call you names so much, it was part of trying to make you read me as town tbh. :)

Meh, I figured we were at lylo the way Ape was sellling it so hard. Feel good that you didnt fall for it. Stood your ground on AVM.

When I kept myself there for 10 minutes on the self vote, I knew you were town. Figured if we could get Leelou to kill AVM - we'd win next phase as it would be apparent Ape was the final scum. But I did for a second think the Ape was doing his best scum MVP thing and AVM was the last remaining scum doing his best Dan X impression.

Oh well, they played well. Hats off to Ape. He had me convinced he was town until he started going mental there at the end. Kind of telegraphed it.

Going mental and chasing my tail, and trying too hard - all signature of my town play in end game. If you look at how I played it without knowing your own alignment, you'd see that. Hell I was selling 80 as scum harder than you, towards the end...

Yeah, I agree - you and Pac saw right through me. Crusher was getting there too.

This game should have been over a long time ago. Nolder was blatant, CTM made the mistake of busing him, and in hindsight it was a huge mistake for him to include me in his list of 3 FOS. If town had just lynched CTM's 3 FOS's based on the meta that CTM always buses... they'd have eliminated me right quick.

You and I seem to have each others number pretty good. After this game, I'll need to change my style - well that, and I am not going to be able to play at work like I do now after next week. You and Pac were excellent with your reads to start this off... I literally considered pissing away the game in the beginning, figured we had no shot.

My hats off to you...you played well and each game you've changed up your play just a little...not sure you need to do much more...actually...I'd prefer if you didn't. :biggrin:

This line from Verbal is funny:

Yep. I would have viewed CTM soon simply to vet him. Everybody when Cop has their player they need vetted for sanity purposes - for me, that's CTM.

Ape will die on his own. AVM might glide all the way, though.

What are the roles?

It was me that originally pointed at your impatience as a Cop tell. CTM seconded. Hahahaha...

This line is funny from Pac, ******* whiney sore loser bitch - I even applauded your play, and your sour grapes a$$ doesn't have the fortitude to return the compliment? Fag.

Sucks that they are going to let him play them then proclaim he played a great game. Crush and Hess both said they were willing to kill him earlier.

This game would have been over long before JIF "trapped" me and I got too brazen if AVM hadn't gotten held up at class by the way. When we got to the point where we had 80 in hammer range and JIF in hammer range, and AVM wasn't here to formally do it... I decided we had won. So I just spun away until Leelou got back, hoping spam would deter her from reading too much... :P

My hats off to you...you played well and each game you've changed up your play just a little...not sure you need to do much more...actually...I'd prefer if you didn't. :biggrin:

Thanks. Yeah, I'll have to change due to work - new office, won't be on a shared network anymore. I suspect my days of spazzy Ape play are over. This was a nice game to go out on. I love vanilla games... appreciate the setup Vic, btw.

You and I have spotted each other on D1 a couple times now, its pretty funny. This was only my 3rd time being scum since Vic's Transformers game I think. The last 2 times I was scum with CTM, and you saw through both of us on D1. Bravo..

I sucked something awful...not sure why people think I played great.

Hess, 80, and JiF had me dead to rights. My complaining was sour grapes lmao.

I thought for sure I could win Hess over...he had none of it. Props dude. JiF and 80 y'all nearly pieced it together...sure as he'll had me. Props to 80 for sticking to his guns and to JiF for realizing andadmitting being wrong. I was just saying anything I could to throw doubt out there.

But seriously...I didn't just vote and update the count Wednesday :D

Ape carried me, and props to CTM for setting it up too. Nolder I still wish we knew what the plan was :D it was a team win for reals.

Thanks. Yeah, I'll have to change due to work - new office, won't be on a shared network anymore. I suspect my days of spazzy Ape play are over. This was a nice game to go out on. I love vanilla games... appreciate the setup Vic, btw.

You and I have spotted each other on D1 a couple times now, its pretty funny. This was only my 3rd time being scum since Vic's Transformers game I think. The last 2 times I was scum with CTM, and you saw through both of us on D1. Bravo..

My play as town has improved I think...wish I had more chances as scum to work on some things...I think the DM games have improved your play...especially as scum...your more deliberate...everyone from JN who plays there has improved...I'm stubborn...really don't have the time for these games (who does...lol) and for some reason the game pace on other sites just drives me crazy.

I sucked something awful...not sure why people think I played great.

Hess, 80, and JiF had me dead to rights. My complaining was sour grapes lmao.

I thought for sure I could win Hess over...he had none of it. Props dude. JiF and 80 y'all nearly pieced it together...sure as he'll had me. Props to 80 for sticking to his guns and to JiF for realizing andadmitting being wrong. I was just saying anything I could to throw doubt out there.

But seriously...I didn't just vote and update the count Wednesday :biggrin:

Ape carried me, and props to CTM for setting it up too. Nolder I still wish we knew what the plan was :biggrin: it was a team win for reals.

APE-VM bro, APE-VM.... nothing else matters.

I'll only pat myself on the back for not hammering JiF and staying on AVM. Other than that I was awful. lol.

you were annoying. Couldn't shake you or Hess all game no matter what I did. Tried buddying up to him and seeming blind and lost to you. I figured me looking dumb would seem more realistic to you :D

My play as town has improved I think...wish I had more chances as scum to work on some things...I think the DM games have improved your play...especially as scum...your more deliberate...everyone from JN who plays there has improved...I'm stubborn...really don't have the time for these games (who does...lol) and for some reason the game pace on other sites just drives me crazy.

I'd say not being a ******* stupid a$$ has improved my play the most. Hahaha...

My biggest take-away from DM has been learning to be patient... but yeah, I try to get a little better each time... and I pay attention when I get feedback from people like you and Crusher, Dan and Slats. Dan actually taught me what my town tell is... I've definitely learned to scum hunt better. Now, if I can just learn to stop letting CTM troll me....

I figured me looking dumb would seem more realistic to you :biggrin:

You're a purple-wearing homo pirate who fears umbrellas. But you're not dumb. It would have been a better sell if you just talked sh*t about UNCW the whole game. Wouldn't have been hard either; we've provided some nice material lately. lol.

Archived