LT on Sanchez- not lazy, pampered, needs weapons on offense, hates Santonip

Matt39

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also said that there is no doubt that Santonio is an incredible player/talent. And I'm not pissed at LT for what he said about Holmes, I'm pissed at him for sh*tting all over the team on his way out. Not just Santonio, Rex, MIkey T, and then he proceeeded to take a shot at the entire offense by saying there is no talent? **** that guy, he's a little whiny bitch and I'm pissed he ever played a down on this team. He's a coward who pulled the same sh*t in San Diego. Throw everyone under the bus on your way out of town.

Sorry, zero respect for that little whiny bitch.

If it is the truth, I have no problem with it.

I don't know what LT's motives are and neither do you. Maybe he is looking to secure another job in the NFL, maybe he isn't.

I do appreciate someone giving a candid analysis of this situation, because honestly, some of the other BS that went on this off season (nameless quotes) is far worse.

LT put his name to it, and I believe him when he speaks. He does not seem to have an axe to grind.,

If this in someway harms the organization (doubtful), then that is upon the men that allowed this to happen (the front office) more than it is LT. Players talk to each other, if they don't talk to the media. Others would hear of the circus management style of Rex. You could not keep that under wraps.

Others praised McElroy when he did it. LT did the same-came to the table with his name on it. And in doing so, provided a Jet fan base a little better idea what is happening

I trust you. I was high on the kid after the first year and cautiously optimistic after the second. I understand the entire team digressed but at the same time he did nothing this year to make me feel like he is going to get better. Maybe the coaches ruined him? Maybe he was mask by a very good team last couple year and never really that good? Nonetheless I do not think he is ever going to be an elite franchise QB and we have seen his best. Say what you will but most of his TD passes and completions came on wide open plays designed by the horrible OC. When coverage was tight due to his terrible recievers inability to get seperation his accuracy sucked dog balls.

I don' know Smash. I just don't feel it's possible to surround him with enough talent and good enough coaches to make him a franchise caliber championship QB. I might be wrong but i think in the end you are gonna just end up blaming the Jets for ruining him after they bench him following game 6 of next season and then finally cut him after the season.

Crush if the Jets get some talent and install some dicipline on offense I will hold Sanchez fully accountable if he continues to play like hes playing. If they do nothing but add bandaids like 35 year old WR's and let the O-Line deteriorate further then no I wont hold it aganist him at all.

Well, he was right about the Chargers. Rivers isnt that good. And he's the best player in Chargers history so its hard to argue.

Right, Rivers was just playing on a torn ACL in the AFCG while LT sat on the bench sulking like a little bitch, not talking to the team while his QB was giving one of the gutsiets performance's I've seen in a long time.

And even if he was right or wrong...he's a little bitch for running his mouth on the way out. Just like he's doing now. He's a coward.

You mean little respect for the truth ?>

No, lack of respect because he's not man enough to make a difference...but instead, talking sh*t on his way out when he'll never have to face any of those guys again.

OMG - you want Mangini back? Rex is fine. He had a .500 season because his QB threw games away like a moron. Hard to win when you QB has 9 turnovers in 3 games when you're trying to secure a playoff spot. Rex is a damn good coach and has very competitive team despite having horrific play at the most important position. For as sh*tty as an offseason and as sh*tty of a coach you make him out to be, this team had a shot at the division and a controlled their own destiny for the playoffs. Sorry, bad teams dont put themselves in that position.

There you go again JIF ....I NEVER said I wanted Mangini back as a coach EVER . I did however respect his handling of personnel and thats what Im refering too.

Right, Rivers was just playing on a torn ACL in the AFCG while LT sat on the bench sulking like a little bitch, not talking to the team while his QB was giving one of the gutsiets performance's I've seen in a long time.

And even if he was right or wrong...he's a little bitch for running his mouth on the way out. Just like he's doing now. He's a coward.

No, lack of respect because he's not man enough to make a difference...but instead, talking sh*t on his way out when he'll never have to face any of those guys again.

So a RB gets hurt during the AFCCG and your upset because he sat on the bench ?? Ever think he was depressed because he could not play in the game ? What did you expect him to do ? Would it have been better if he sat in the locker room ?

If it is the truth, I have no problem with it.

I don't know what LT's motives are and neither do you. Maybe he is looking to secure another job in the NFL, maybe he isn't.

I do appreciate someone giving a candid analysis of this situation, because honestly, some of the other BS that went on this off season (nameless quotes) is far worse.

LT put his name to it, and I believe him when he speaks. He does not seem to have an axe to grind.,

If this in someway harms the organization (doubtful), then that is upon the men that allowed this to happen (the front office) more than it is LT. Players talk to each other, if they don't talk to the media. Others would hear of the circus management style of Rex. You could not keep that under wraps.

Others praised McElroy when he did it. LT did the same-came to the table with his name on it. And in doing so, provided a Jet fan base a little better idea what is happening

LT said nothing new. NOTHING. LT is on his way out. He doesnt have to face those people in the locker room again like McElroy does. HUGE difference. He said his unit, has zero talent - which is insulting everyone on the offense. He did nothing while he was on the team to be a leader (cleaerly), but he decided to throw everyone under the bus on his way out of town when he'll never have to see them again. He's a bitch and a coward.

This has to be the most over analyzed non story ever in sports.

Derpity derp derp :confused0085:

Forgot the Rams. Them too. Actually I forgot the got Blloyd. So not them.

Greene is awful. Buress is awful. Kerley is meh. LT was old. McKnight isnt an NFL player. Powell looked embarrassing in limited time. Keller can't run. The line was a disaster. And obviously the QB.

So a RB gets hurt during the AFCCG and your upset because he sat on the bench ?? Ever think he was depressed because he could not play in the game ? What did you expect him to do ? Would it have been better if he sat in the locker room ?

A good teammate, a leader who be on the sidelines helping his team, cheering them on and being there for support. See Charles Woodson in the SB last year. Instead, he sat there like a little bitch and didnt talk to anyone but then trashed the entire organization on his way out. LT is the epitome of a coward.

A good teammate, a leader who be on the sidelines helping his team, cheering them on and being there for support. See Charles Woodson in the SB last year. Instead, he sat there like a little bitch and didnt talk to anyone but then trashed the entire organization on his way out. LT is the epitome of a coward.

Woodson had a shoulder injury NOT a leg injury I guess it would have looked better if LT was jumping around on the sidelines with a leg injury that actully kept him out of the game ??? Do you even bother to think before you post this crap ?

Keyshawn Johnson was Drafted by Bill Parcells after Kotite was gone. He was a great player that was a very big part of the ball control offense Parcells and Weiss built. Keyshawn was traded under Al Groh while Parcells was acting GM at the request of Groh which IMO was the single most stupidest thing they ever did. It forced Chrebet to move from his comfortable Slot spot to WR and Key was never really replaced with anything. By taking Key out of the offense it disrupted the entire unit. Putting Chrebet in a position of Wide out and taking him out of the slot hurt 2 positions not just the one left vacant by Key. Chrebet was the BEST slot receiver in football but was reduced to ordinary by moving to Wide out.

Keyshawn was not drafted by Parcells, he was drafted by Kotite.

Woodson had a shoulder injury NOT a leg injury I guess it would have looked better if LT was jumping around on the sidelines with a leg injury that actully kept him out of the game ??? Do you even bother to think before you post this crap ?

Meanwhile his QB was playing on a torn ACL.

LT is whiny little bitch coward. Fact.

Yet you support Holmes.

I would support your position more, if you were consistent in attacking all mongerers of discontent. But you aren't. And Holmes represents a far greater disruption than anything LT has ever done with the Jets.

You're analyzing LT's body language on the bench. Very insightful.

Is this derp a new smart kid meme word? Jesus christ you guys are losers.

And you're a pussy.

Yet you support Holmes.

I would support your position more, if you were consistent in attacking all mongerers of discontent. But you aren't. And Holmes represents a far greater disruption than anything LT has ever done with the Jets.

I have never condoned Holmes actions. It was a punk move. I've said that time and time again. However, I dont blame him. The offense sucks, he's by far the best player and they dont get him the ball. Meanwhile, his QB is throwing the playoffs away. I get his frustration. He's got to face the team again. IMO good things will come from his actions.

LT is a different story.

Sorry, I dont compute. This doesnt make any sense to me.

They F'ed up the OL - they should have signed someone after Turner went down the for year. I dont think anyone saw Hunter sucking like he did. He was outstanding in Woody's absence last year but they should have signed some depth. I have no problem with every thing else they did.

Lots and they made a coaching change because of it.

OMG - you want Mangini back? Rex is fine. He had a .500 season because his QB threw games away like a moron. Hard to win when you QB has 9 turnovers in 3 games when you're trying to secure a playoff spot. Rex is a damn good coach and has very competitive team despite having horrific play at the most important position. For as sh*tty as an offseason and as sh*tty of a coach you make him out to be, this team had a shot at the division and a controlled their own destiny for the playoffs. Sorry, bad teams dont put themselves in that position.

They should hire you. You have the greatest Football mind ever!

Jif, I don't necessarily agree with everything you state here...Sanchez was placed in a no win situation because he was not ready to be a mini-Brees or Brady within the passing game....that was a tactical mistake by the organization. The lack of attention to the O-line proves a complete disconnect between the FO-HC and OC......Who is to blame for the Raider game? we were up 17-7..What the **** did our genious HC do with the defense? we lost. What about the denver game? we are up 13-10 were is our genious HC and his ****en defense? What about the Giants game? Where is the defense???

See I am pissed because everyone want to point fingers at a 24 year old QB who is serviceable with the right coaching and leadership and yet the defense was directly responsible for the Raiders Loss, The denver loss, the Giants Loss to name 3.

Give me a break please. We need to look at the Jets objectively in particular what Rex will do to fix this malcontent slap dick bunch of guys.

I have been a Jets fan way to long not to see the train wreck that is here now. And who is responsible. Many of us said for Rex to STFU and pay attention to the game and to coaching and to make sure the team is ready to play. The ****er did not because if he did do that all of this sh*t would not be happening now. Rex is directly responsible for this train wreck PERIOD and Tanny is indirectly responsible.

I said these same things after the freakin Raider loss, so did Namath!

Stop with the excuses and look at it without the rose colored glasses...this is a mess. Rex needs to be a leader. And both the FO and Rex need to clean this up ASAP, otherwise both of there asses are out of here. PERIOD.

holy crap they were 8-8... 8-8! not 1-15.

same record as the dream team and sitting on couches along with the Packers and Saints.

I really couldn't care less about who says what or why. LT is speaking the truth and probably practicing for life after football on ESPN. He's earned that right.

Getting rid of Holmes solves a lot of problems.. cutting Plax, Hunter, and Mulligan solve a lot more.

I'm happy LT spoke up.. All this piling on Holmes will help justify Woody biting the bullet and instructing Tanny to ax him. Need to remove the cancer.

same record as the dream team and sitting on couches along with the Packers and Saints.

I really couldn't care less about who says what or why. LT is speaking the truth and probably practicing for life after football on ESPN. He's earned that right.

Getting rid of Holmes solves a lot of problems.. cutting Plax, Hunter, and Mulligan solve a lot more.

I'm happy LT spoke up.. All this piling on Holmes will help justify Woody biting the bullet and instructing Tanny to ax him. Need to remove the cancer.

Pretty much. The defense was still pretty good. The overturn(and downgrades) on offense and having a immature QB surrounding them wasn't going to work.

Crush if the Jets get some talent and install some dicipline on offense I will hold Sanchez fully accountable if he continues to play like hes playing. If they do nothing but add bandaids like 35 year old WR's and let the O-Line deteriorate further then no I wont hold it aganist him at all.

Fair enough. I don't think it matters. Kid is either ruined or never that good. "Welcome back to the NFL's version of purgatory Jet fans...get comfy it's gonna be awhile."

Fair enough. I don't think it matters. Kid is either ruined or never that good. "Welcome back to the NFL's version of purgatory Jet fans...get comfy it's gonna be awhile."

Things can be fixed quickly. If the real plan is to just hire Sporano and try and run the ball every down...Rex and Tannenbaum will both be gone next season.

What is this defeatist bs..

Do you think you're going to lose to Joey Chestnut every hot dog eating contest you enter? You may but not for lack of effort.

8-8 with a few bad moves this offseason can easily turn worse and honestly I dont trust Tanny one bit to build this team back up even though we have a good nucleus. The only reason we went 8-8 was due to a good nucleus of players its what you surround those guys with that wins football games. Role players are important too and we saw drop offs in the running game due to no TE's being able to block effectively. Numerous fumbles on ST because Brad Smith was not important an O-Line that could not block because a few solid back ups didnt seem like a problem that probably cost us 2 games and a decent running attack to boot. 8-8 goes pretty deep Pac

That will be his fault alone, if that happens. The Jets did not make him act like a joker and a punk. That was his decision.

he was like that before he got here. Agreed. Does not make him any less of a clutch scoring threat or make Sanchez any better of a QB. What the hell Scott.... what's another 40 years? At least we have each other.

So I am supposed to be a happy camper with 8-8? While our arch rivals are finishing year in and year out at 10-6, 11-5, 12-4, 13-3, 14-2 and on and on and on....Come on dude.....I do agree with the other stuff you say, but the FO and Rex have gopt to be held accountable. We need a HC not a freakin players cheerleader. We need a FO to use the money they have been given by Woody to get good FA's and draft wisely. Just remember one thing, Rex did NOT build this team in 2009...That was Mangina! I am not a advocate for Mangina...I am Just saying!

And you're a pussy.

I have never condoned Holmes actions. It was a punk move. I've said that time and time again. However, I dont blame him. The offense sucks, he's by far the best player and they dont get him the ball. Meanwhile, his QB is throwing the playoffs away. I get his frustration. He's got to face the team again. IMO good things will come from his actions.

LT is a different story.

You are a piece of work. In the same paragraph, you say he "acted like a punk", yet you "don't blame him".

In your world of team building, you think it is ok to have malcontents who care more about themselves than the team? This is acceptable to you? You want to run my NFL team? Really?

You said it was a punk "move". Singular. News Jif, Holmes acted this way the majority of the season. It was not the last game issue a lone, he created a festering, non-compliant, adversarial relationship for the majority of the year. This was not a single action.

So there is Jif sitting watching his team's season go down the drain in week 17. He see's Holmes get kicked out of his own team's huddle for acting like a jerk. Jif sees Holmes sulk on the sideline, not even watching his offense perform.

And you empathize with his frustration and how he handles it? This is how you build a team?

What is this defeatist bs..

Do you think you're going to lose to Joey Chestnut every hot dog eating contest you enter? You may but not for lack of effort.

Ok now youve gone too far .... I though Chestnut was banned from being mentioned on a board semi moderated by teh crush ?

Archived