"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

So I'm sitting at my desk staring at an empty can of Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds. Think Im getting ready to take a little hiatus from this site till CTM comes back. Place sucks without him. Truth is JiF doesn;t really post that much either. OMG I hate this place.

I could possibly bribe him back. Let me see what I can do.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm sitting at my desk staring at an empty can of Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds. Think Im getting ready to take a little hiatus from this site till CTM comes back. Place sucks without him. Truth is JiF doesn;t really post that much either. OMG I hate this place.

Sorry muffin top. I've actually been really busy at work. Its a good thing. And then when you add my new gym regiment coupled with my social life, I only have time for like 20 posts a day. lol

CTM gone sucks. How bout we trade the Ape to get CTM back. Like Moss for Coles.

I could possibly bribe him back. Let me see what I can do.

You rich people make me sick. CTM is rich too though, so you might have to bribe him with hairy crotch women and Phish food.

You should make a list of like 10 people that are going to quit because of you so that when 1 of them does, you can say I told you so.

Finally. The only thing that was on hiatus longer that Slats, was your ability to say anything funny.

WTF is wrong with DM? Gotta check the interwebz and make sure no celebrity elves had a nipple slip on the red carpet.... that's the only thing that could explain site-destroying traffic over there.

Elf nipples.

:)

I was thinking 80 brought down the site when he called some dude a Big Homo. LOL.

Sure I'm in...thought this would be game on/over already...

Cool, got you in.

However, since you have no discernible personality and I hate you, I decided to throw my personality into the game instead of yours. It'll be entertaining watching someone imitate me. Maybe it'll be you, we'll see what random.org has to offer.

Sorry muffin top. I've actually been really busy at work. Its a good thing. And then when you add my new gym regiment coupled with my social life, I only have time for like 20 posts a day. lol

CTM gone sucks. How bout we trade the Ape to get CTM back. Like Moss for Coles.

You rich people make me sick. CTM is rich too though, so you might have to bribe him with hairy crotch women and Phish food.

I would approve this trade.

What's the new regiment.

PAC- Zumba is SRS BSNS

Cool, got you in.

However, since you have no discernible personality and I hate you, I decided to throw my personality into the game instead of yours. It'll be entertaining watching someone imitate me. Maybe it'll be you, we'll see what random.org has to offer.

You have no clue. H8r.

Here some personalities to base your game off...

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

F*** it, do we really need Max/Crusher for the alts? Can I just trust you guys to register with "new" usernames? If so I can just start sending out role PM's now and throw up the game thread.

It won't let me register under a different username due to IP address. I could possibly just buy the site and we could start from scratch though. Just thinking outside the box here.

Archived