"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. Don't think I'd be able to bring the lulz. Kinda done with Mafia for the forseeable future.

Lol, I'm hanging by a thread right now tbh. Playing dragonmount has been a big head scratcher. Half the game complains about spam on 10 pages of a game that's been going on all week. I'm like a fish out of water. Lol what's funny is the only one that seems accepted over there is Ape. Anyway a sure high brow snoozefest, no offense wombat, set up seems super sweet. Anyway I'll miss you. And I'm only playing this one to support 80. Then I like to think I'm done for a while too.

Lol, I'm hanging by a thread right now tbh. Playing dragonmount has been a big head scratcher. Half the game complains about spam on 10 pages of a game that's been going on all week. I'm like a fish out of water. Lol what's funny is the only one that seems accepted over there is Ape. Anyway a sure high brow snoozefest, no offense wombat, set up seems super sweet. Anyway I'll miss you. And I'm only playing this one to support 80. Then I like to think I'm done for a while too.

Yea that game sucks. Sorry Wombat, I just think I don't mix in over there. I'm basically not playing because I can't have fun with the lulz.

IMG056.jpg

Roman is doing ok.. will hopefully get to go home in the morning. He even has a little wheel chair he will use for 6 weeks. What I'd just like to know is how a 3 year old breaks his femur bone. :/

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers! I'll rep the rest of you tommorow.. I ran out.

What a cutie. He'll be fine.

IMG056.jpg

Roman is doing ok.. will hopefully get to go home in the morning. He even has a little wheel chair he will use for 6 weeks. What I'd just like to know is how a 3 year old breaks his femur bone. :/

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers! I'll rep the rest of you tommorow.. I ran out.

Prayers for Roman. Nae when I get a chance I have to PM you some stuff I want you guys to be aware of. Just rehab and considerations that need to be addressed when a child breaks a long bone. His growth plates are still open and depending on healing time he could develop an actually leg length difference. He MUST do all the rehab for even longer than they say. We will talk.

Prayers for Roman. Nae when I get a chance I have to PM you some stuff I want you guys to be aware of. Just rehab and considerations that need to be addressed when a child breaks a long bone. His growth plates are still open and depending on healing time he could develop an actually leg length difference. He MUST do all the rehab for even longer than they say. We will talk.

Ok thanks Crusher I will let them know. I don't know how they are gonna afford even the doctor bill now much less therapy and stuff but hopefully they do something so he doesn't develop a permanent limp or something. :(

I was just PM'ing with him last night - we talked about how funny it is that he's not responding to you.

He's trying to give me admin. rights so I can do it. If he does Im using my new power to changing the name of the sight to 'Crusher Crib" and give advioce to dudes trring to bag hotties

Archived