"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cat fight?

Why would you assume the game would be over by now? JN games usually last longer than a week honey. This one will have extra added luls from people mocking each other so I expect it to last a little longer? -shrugs-

I really don't like you but if you really must leave a message, I'll be nice and at least pretend to care.

I don't believe I have given you a reason to not like me. I commented that things are moving slowly in a place where they appear to usually move quickly and you jump on me about it. Congratulations, you've made it to the list of people that I'm not fond of.

Don't bother to feign caring; it wouldn't be convincing and if you get assigned one of the active boys you'll need all of the brainpower you can muster to pull off that sham.

NOBODY PUTS LEELOU IN A CORNER

/flexes

Is that a threat? Is this allowed under the strange chivalry here?

In any case, I started nothing and if she is "in a corner" she put herself there.

I don't believe I have given you a reason to not like me. I commented that things are moving slowly in a place where they appear to usually move quickly and you jump on me about it. Congratulations, you've made it to the list of people that I'm not fond of.

Don't bother to feign caring; it wouldn't be convincing and if you get assigned one of the active boys you'll need all of the brainpower you can muster to pull off that sham.

In any case, I started nothing and if she is "in a corner" she put herself there.

You can marvel at my muscles. It heals all wounds.

/flexes abs

You could always replace into my game on DM. We could use a drunken pirate to liven things up.

Are you wanting to play in this one too?

I can't play right now *sighs* I'm editing the Steampunk antho and I haz to concentrate. But I do want to read this one over breaks, so get a move on.

Have you not seen Dirty Dancing? Nobody puts baby in a...

In any case if you PM me pics where you're in athletic poses I'll give you advice on how to best handle this disagreement.

Small little bleeps of dislike is nothing more than proof you belong here and becoming part of the family. Everyone here has had beef with one another. Hell... Pac and JiF alone have scared away more players than actually play here. Pretty sure we can add CTM's disapearance to pac's resume of making people want to leave.

Leelou and You are both awesome but at the same time people flaming one another here is normal. Don;t worry Crusher won;t let anyone pout you in a corner. Actually when my fatass is in the room thats the only left place to stand. Ok cool, we will work on it.

Lets talk about our feelings.

Small little bleeps of dislike is nothing more than proof you belong here and becoming part of the family. Everyone here has had beef with one another. Hell... Pac and JiF alone have scared away more players than actually play here. Pretty sure we can add CTM's disapearance to pac's resume of making people want to leave.

Leelou and You are both awesome but at the same time people flaming one another here is normal. Don;t worry Crusher won;t let anyone pout you in a corner. Actually when my fatass is in the room thats the only left place to stand. Ok cool, we will work on it.

Pac is the reason for CTM leaving? What did I miss?

Pac is the reason for CTM leaving? What did I miss?

I imagine CTM would have had plenty of reasons to leave LONG ago if Pac annoyed him. heh. This is the last PM I got from CTM when he bowed out of co-modding:

I've been really busy with work and stuff at home and haven't had time for the internet lately.. Sorry if I let you down. I'll be around again, just not sure when. I just don't have the time to screw around here anymore atm...

Sounds like CTM will be the new slats. lol.

Why don't you stop being such an uptight, prissy little bitch and actually have some fun around here?

Archived