"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you stop being such an uptight, prissy little bitch and actually have some fun around here?

I was having fun. Which is why I came back around here to see if the sign ups for the next game were up yet. I'm not the one that started this; I have simply been responding to what you have said. Now Crusher seems to want us to stop so unless you have some other immature comment to make I will be willing to let this lie. Unfortunately for you, you haven't caused me to hate it enough around here to leave. No, Pac, you haven't yet either--though you're not getting any pictures of me.

Small little bleeps of dislike is nothing more than proof you belong here and becoming part of the family. Everyone here has had beef with one another. Hell... Pac and JiF alone have scared away more players than actually play here. Pretty sure we can add CTM's disapearance to pac's resume of making people want to leave.

Leelou and You are both awesome but at the same time people flaming one another here is normal. Don;t worry Crusher won;t let anyone pout you in a corner. Actually when my fatass is in the room thats the only left place to stand. Ok cool, we will work on it.

Crusher ftw.

I was having fun. Which is why I came back around here to see if the sign ups for the next game were up yet. I'm not the one that started this; I have simply been responding to what you have said. Now Crusher seems to want us to stop so unless you have some other immature comment to make I will be willing to let this lie. Unfortunately for you, you haven't caused me to hate it enough around here to leave. No, Pac, you haven't yet either--though you're not getting any pictures of me.

Migs. Having at least one person hate you is probably the best way to fit in around here. I was actually about to congratulate you.

You guys don;t have to stop just don;t let it make either of you two leave. I likes you two. Wait till JiF or Pac make you wanna leave like everyone else.

Is there a game anywhere in our future?

We're in the middle of playing it...

the object is to get Leelou or Miss Miagi to send me pics of themselves or at least give them the impression I'm a little creepy. So far I'm winning.

the object is to get Leelou or Miss Miagi to send me pics of themselves or at least give them the impression I'm a little creepy. So far I'm winning.

Cute

When you gonna get CTM to come back? I'm getting pissed. I miss him. Go get him now or you and I are gonna have conflict.

LOL, no I do not think you are creepy. Yet.

I miss CTM too, make him come back.

I'm not responsible for CTM's sudden interest in his job.. My guess is it will be fleeting and he'll be back soon enough.

Don;t try to bullsh*t me punk. Go get CTM and get him now or we gonna mix it up. I started watching people jog to get in shape case we go to blows. Go get him now.

While we've had tens of thousands of those on the mafia board alone, this might possibly be the first time it's happening between two real women (as opposed to the countless metaphorical women we have here).

Lily and I got into it a few years back. Vic and I get into it most games...

Archived