"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

Heh. Nice.

You do realize though that everyone in this game will be impersonating the OTHER people in the game, right? See page 1 of the thread.

Heh. Nice.

You do realize though that everyone in this game will be impersonating the OTHER people in the game, right? See page 1 of the thread.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is wrong with DM? Gotta check the interwebz and make sure no celebrity elves had a nipple slip on the red carpet.... that's the only thing that could explain site-destroying traffic over there.

Elf nipples.

:)

Hopefully Vic myself and Hess will have you lynched before you can log back on. LOL Have you seen CTM? Miss him? Pac sucks.

Hopefully Vic myself and Hess will have you lynched before you can log back on. LOL Have you seen CTM? Miss him? Pac sucks.

I know where CTM is... it'll be months before the remains are found though. Don't you worry about where he is... its all going to be alright now.

Also, Wombat doesn't want us discussing his game here. Cheating fat bastard.

I know where CTM is... it'll be months before the remains are found though. Don't you worry about where he is... its all going to be alright now.

Also, Wombat doesn't want us discussing his game here. Cheating fat bastard.

Wombat would be awesome marinated in one of your effiminate micro brew beers infused with papaya extract and yaks milk. Me telling you we want to kill you is not discussing the game here, it's stating the obvious.

You guys don;t have to stop just don;t let it make either of you two leave. I likes you two. Wait till JiF or Pac make you wanna leave like everyone else.

I'm glad to have your approval. I've had to deal with men much creepier than those two so I don't think they'll be able to make me leave either.

I would approve this trade.

What's the new regiment.

PAC- Zumba is SRS BSNS

Not new, just the dedication to it.

Seriously. Don't make me google sh*t.

Poor people cant make rich people do anything.

Not really. I'm scum. I'll just skim and ride you to endgame. Idiot.

Just in Fudge

All role PM's should have been sent out. Let me know if you didn't get one.

Also, looks like the job of sending out alt usernames/passwords has been delegated to Bergen Jet. He sent me a drunken PM telling me he'll send me the stuff tomorrow morning. As soon as he does, I'll pass those out, set up the game thread, and get this sh*tshow started.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

WHEN WE GET THESE ALTS THEY ARE TO ONLY TO BE USED IN THE MAFIA FORUM.

DO NOT MAKE ANY POST IN THE OTHER FORUMS WITH THEM. iF YOU DO THAT ALT WILL BE BANNED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FINISH THE GAME AS YOURSELF.

ZERO TOLERANCE.

calm down.

I like that rule Crusher. I could see that pissing you off to the level of that time when someone impersonated you in a QT.

It's not me. Max just doesn;t want people running around the sight abusing the alts. We could **** around all we want here in our OWN forum. I think Max has been fair enough by giving us this forum and we should respect his wishes.

It's not me. Max just doesn;t want people running around the sight abusing the alts. We could **** around all we want here in our OWN forum. I think Max has been fair enough by giving us this forum and we should respect his wishes.

Sounds good. On top of your warning I'll add that to the official game rules, and penalize any instances I am aware of with an instant modkill.

So I have a feeling we're going to need a replacement for Smash at some point. He hasn't been participating in the DM game and got replaced there, I haven't seen him post on JN at all the last few days, and he hasn't responded to the role PM yet (one of the few who hasn't).

Anyone available in case that happens?

Well said. Max definitely lets us get away a lot of stuff outside of the normal JN rules in our own little sanctuary here, so I think it's not too much to ask to follow one simple request.

The only thing I will say is people need to be careful, because every game we have alts people always end up screwing up because of the whole having multiple logins stuff, and inevitably we end up with people posting as themselves in the game thread and with their alts on the main board. So everyone just be sure to double check before you hit post. One trick I've always used in the past that might help people is basically just use a different browser for each login. I always have myself logged in with Firefox and then instead of logging in and out, I just log myself in with the alt using IE. Makes it all a little easier.

Well said. Max definitely lets us get away a lot of stuff outside of the normal JN rules in our own little sanctuary here, so I think it's not too much to ask to follow one simple request.

The only thing I will say is people need to be careful, because every game we have alts people always end up screwing up because of the whole having multiple logins stuff, and inevitably we end up with people posting as themselves in the game thread and with their alts on the main board. So everyone just be sure to double check before you hit post. One trick I've always used in the past that might help people is basically just use a different browser for each login. I always have myself logged in with Firefox and then instead of logging in and out, I just log myself in with the alt using IE. Makes it all a little easier.

I'm the worst at this. lol

Well then you'll just have people saying "sh*t....was it Firefox for the alt or for the real me? F*** it............eeenie meanie miney mo....."

So I have a feeling we're going to need a replacement for Smash at some point. He hasn't been participating in the DM game and got replaced there, I haven't seen him post on JN at all the last few days, and he hasn't responded to the role PM yet (one of the few who hasn't).

Anyone available in case that happens?

I don't feel like I'd be able to do a good job copying someone else, but if you are in dire need I'll be willing to participate.

Archived