Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so when's the last time someone made a game related post anyway?

Stop yer bitchin'.

Vote Count:

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (2) - StraightCash, SMC

JC (1) - Lily

Nolder (13) - Migisi, Smash, Nae, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG, BG

JVOR (1) - AVM

Lily (1) - JC

Wombat (1) - Dan

Klecko (6) - Ape, 80, JiF, Nolder, Vic, Verb

Ape (2) - CTM, Crusher

80 (2) - Leelou, Sakaea

Leelou (1) - JVOR

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

what is this repped thing you guys are always talking about?

On the bottom right of each post there's an up and down arrow. If you click the up arrow you're repping the post. If you click the down one you're "neg-repping" (I.E. you don't like it). You only get 1 neg-rep per day and are limited on the positive reps.

On the bottom right of each post there's an up and down arrow. If you click the up arrow you're repping the post. If you click the down one you're "neg-repping" (I.E. you don't like it). You only get 1 neg-rep per day and are limited on the positive reps.

what's the etiquette on that?

is it bad to neg things just to be a dick/funny?

Dumbass - Magic is made by Wizards of the Coast......who in turn is owned by Hasbro. I used to work for Hasbro, and traveled many times to Seattle, where WotC is based. Awesome place. On Friday afternoon one time, a guy came up to me with a black armband and a nerf gun, handed them both to me, and said: "Nerf war starts at 3pm. Ends at 5pm. Have fun."

It was awesome. I got paid for that sh*t. And I have a bunch of Magic cards - I played a lot in college.

/nerdhat

Yeah, at most of the agencies I've worked for, the Nerf guns seem to be pretty popular amongst the programming geeks... CTM's peeps... I was the only creative they'd invite to geek out with them. Something tells me CTM never gets asked to play. Cause he sucks.

Btw, yes - I'm a total nerd. Nerds can be cool. Don't let CTM be the standard by which we are judged - totally unfair to nerds across the world.

Just sayin'.

CTM is the standard by which miserable, self-loating, doosh bags are judged. Don't worry.

I think of you more as teh standard for gay nerds. hehe

So, like, I'm all about having new faces here and stuff but the level of nerd that is being displayed in this thread is disgusting. I cant legitimately read this thread if we're going to have hundreds of pages of this kind of talk. There is already 500 players in this game, add the nerd talk, how the F am I supposed to scum hunt?

Cant we have like a "Post all Nerdy things here" thread for you weirdo's from DM?

Vote Count:

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (2) - StraightCash, SMC

JC (1) - Lily

Nolder (3) - Migisi, Smash, Nae

JVOR (1) - AVM

Lily (1) - JC

Wombat (1) - Dan

Klecko (5) - Ape, 80, JiF, Vic, Verb

Ape (2) - CTM, Crusher

80 (2) - Leelou, Sakaea

Leelou (1) - JVOR

Lily (1) - Nolder

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Barm deals 2+ striking.

But has a -12 to hit. I dodge. Because I'm a boss.

DIBS ON THE OTHER ELEVEN

RL LOL.

what's the etiquette on that?

is it bad to neg things just to be a dick/funny?

Nope - Pac does it all the time. Well, not the funny part....

Archived