Lily (1) - JC

Wombat (1) - Dan

Klecko (3) - Vic, Verb, 80

Ape (2) - CTM, Crusher

80 (4) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou

Leelou (1) - JVOR

Lily (1) - Nolder

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

I should have thought about how much keeping up with 27 voters was going to suck. I've accomplished nothing at work today. Yes, even compared to usual.

\

+ 1. Him or 80. One of them has to go. This cant continue at this pace and they are the 2 that are setting it.

Unvote Bretfag

Vote SDF80

unvote

vote 80

LOL yeah f***ing right. You aren't going to get 12 other people to vote me. The other 24 people playing this game love women and especially asian women. F*** off and die.

LOL yeah f***ing right. You aren't going to get 12 other people to vote me. The other 24 people playing this game love women and especially asian women. F*** off and die.

Actually I don't want to see half naked asian women anymore than I want to see creepy anime. Give me some hot asian MEN and we will talk.

Unvote Nolder

Vote JF80

You and me buuuuuud... we'll TOWN MVP this together.

I set my trap. You set yours. Brah, brah-brah-braaaaaaahhh, brah-brah-braaaa (to the tune of A-Team, oh yeah)

Sweet! We should have like a cool handshake like Top Gun style.

Alright, got to go...meetings, then gym...then 200 pages of reading when I get back on line later tonight. That said, please kill 80 or Nolder quickly to spare me such misery.

Bke1M.jpg

That's just too creepy for me. Her face is like a 4 year old girl.

well we're gonna have to test that brinkmanship then I guess

honestly I'm just trying to annoy everyone so we'll all stop posting pictures altogether and get back to the game but if they're gonna keep spamming their sh*t I'm gonna keep spamming mine

The proper counter wouldn't have been pokemon and anime girls, it would have been the moobs pic.

If this post doesnt get you killed - I've lost all faith in my mafia brothers and sisters.

You used to disappear as long as Sharrow. What happened?

Get real.

Leelou and Nanootz belong to Monkey. Monkey belongs to Lily.

I thought this was a given.

And you belong 6ft under.

vote:ape

yeah that's fine

I'm just saying as an experienced player it's weird you'd let yourself be led on that issue specifically when it seems to me that, as someone with experience, you should already have your mind made up how you want to treat lurkers/inactives

I dunno I just find it weird that's all

80 is the eternal noob

Correct - I got the equivalent of hatemail PMs about it. It was crazy. Next thing I know, I log on to find discussions ongoing for the bans. Oh well, it's over - let's lynch 80.

Vote: 80

Speaking of 80, did anyone bother to mention to DM that 80 is the least funny of the JN people?

I thought ape comes from DM and he's getting closer and closer to being a jets fan?

You guys see what I mean about this creep? 25 pages of re-read... all he can do is cherry pick opportunities to make me pay attention to him.

Archived