Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Dan X

I see that she has 5 posts but I cant remember a single one. The most dangerous player in the game needs to come out and play.

Good point, but 80 should still die. Get him to L-1 and I'll hammer that pig into oblivion.

/Pac'ed

Unvote

lol still trying to figure out exactley how it all works

We all make fun of each other for a few hours then decide who to kill off. And then repeat the cycle over and over. :-P

In all seriousness, this is probably a bad example to try to learn by, since we've all been playing for a while and know the basic setup, so there's no real clear explanation anywhere of what's going on. If you're really interested in playing at all, just check this out to get a basic idea of how it all works: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

We all make fun of each other for a few hours then decide who to kill off. And then repeat the cycle over and over. :-P

In all seriousness, this is probably a bad example to try to learn by, since we've all been playing for a while and know the basic setup, so there's no real clear explanation anywhere of what's going on. If you're really interested in playing at all, just check this out to get a basic idea of how it all works: http://mafiascum.net...title=Main_Page

Best way to learn, is to play. We should give him a ping when we have another vanilla game queued up so he can get a real feel for it... this games already going, and the next one is the imitation game, where he'd need to know us to play well... always good to get new recruits though, the more the merrier and the more dysfunctional!

In all seriousness, this is probably a bad example to try to learn by, since we've all been playing for a while and know the basic setup, so there's no real clear explanation anywhere of what's going on. If you're really interested in playing at all, just check this out to get a basic idea of how it all works: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

awsome thanks ill look into it

Best way to learn, is to play. We should give him a ping when we have another vanilla game queued up so he can get a real feel for it... this games already going, and the next one is the imitation game, where he'd need to know us to play well...

Agreed, I was thinking the same. Figured he could look that over in the meantime if he wanted to, but we could try to get him to join in the game after next. I imagine we'll be ready for a smaller, simpler game by then anyway.

Agreed, I was thinking the same. Figured he could look that over in the meantime if he wanted to, but we could try to get him to join in the game after next. I imagine we'll be ready for a smaller, simpler game by then anyway.

Yeah. I think some of us will be spent after this game, and next... I'm actually a bit burnt out from last game.

Maybe I missed this in all of the talk of poison darts (btw in one of the battlefront games Ewoks do use poison darts--don't ask how I know that--and then I know that some of the Bounty Hunters did. I seem to remember something about Tuscan Rangers using them, but I haven't watched them in a while unfortunately. I'm fairly certain Jawas don't use poison darts.), but do we know who C3P0 is yet?

I think you're scummy and the quicker we run you up for a reveal the faster we can either kill you or put it to bed. The ho-um "Oh gee guess I"m just scummy" defense isn't cool with me. Rather see what cards you're holding early.

I agree.

Vote Lily

So are half the guys in here - no worries.

Maybe I missed this in all of the talk of poison darts (btw in one of the battlefront games Ewoks do use poison darts--don't ask how I know that--and then I know that some of the Bounty Hunters did. I seem to remember something about Tuscan Rangers using them, but I haven't watched them in a while unfortunately. I'm fairly certain Jawas don't use poison darts.), but do we know who C3P0 is yet?

Tusken Raiders

/nerd

;-)

Oh, that's easy - you just post the most tasteless picture you can find, then insult several people in ways that make them cry, then post pictures of ridiculously hot tarts and brag about doing things you've never done. Then you kick 80 in the nuts and wait for the next in line to start their turn.

As the day continues on, you all decide it's time to get moving. Sure, you still need to weed out those amongst you who aren't truly aligned with the Rebellion, but in the meantime you might as well start looking to complete your goal of taking down the Death Star, and you're not going to do that sitting around in the hangar bay. With that, you all grab your belongings and head out, venturing deeper into the heart of the battle station.

Archived