Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought boba used poison darts. Doesn't matter, someone shot her that shouldn't have, we won't figure out the character till they die so look at intent instead.

Why shouldn't they have if they're a 3rd party or scum? Sounds like some kind of slip up to me.

vote:Brett

I would say:

Choke: Vader (small chance it's chewy since he choked out Lando, but I don't see this as a vig kill since she wasn't playing particularly scummy)

Dismemberment/Devouring: Wampa (3rd party/scum kill makes the most sense) Possibly Rancor, but there isn't a real difference; either way it's an evil beast. Chewy could also rip people's limbs off, but he wouldn't eat them.

Dart: Bounty Hunter imo. Ewoks used slingshots & bow/arrows, not blow guns. Sand people had rifles in the movies.

Blaster: Storm trooper, Solo, Lando, or Bounty Hunter

From my perspective, I don't think any of them were playing particularly scummy, so I don't see a smart vig kill target among them, tbh. I suppose the blaster could be, but already down 3 townies, I don't think a vig would/should have taken a chance on CTM.

I find it very disturbing that JiF seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. I am willing to lynch any of my suspects. Also, I find Lily's comment about being fine with revealing to be kind of odd. For now I will stay on 80 as I think of my suspects, he has been the least helpful.

I find it very disturbing that JiF seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. I am willing to lynch any of my suspects. Also, I find Lily's comment about being fine with revealing to be kind of odd. For now I will stay on 80 as I think of my suspects, he has been the least helpful.

OK...thanks...Unvote, Vote WWWWombat

Vote Count

80 (2) - SMC, Wombat

Lily (3) - Vic, Nae, Sakaea

Dan (2) - JiF, Hess

Smash (2) - Crusher, JC

Wombat (8) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR

Brett (1) - Ape

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Ok... Right now 80 and Wombat have made the most posts that I found strange throughout the game

I'm going to Vote 80 for now but would be willing to switch to Wombat

You forgot to include the headline ***DISTANCE VOTE***

Also, when you get back to the mafia HQ, tell Wombat that killing Leelou kinda gave him away. That is all.

I was confused too, but Sharrow's the smartest so I trust his ways. Lol.

Sharrow is the smartest?

The dismemberment/devouring thing could be a wampa too, though I don't know how it would get on the death star.

He can't even figure out how a wampa could get on the death star. Come on...

What do you see?

You forgot to include the headline ***DISTANCE VOTE***

Also, when you get back to the mafia HQ, tell Wombat that killing Leelou kinda gave him away. That is all.

@ Dan,

tbh...i thought the train on him yesterday was a spur to get him to contribute plus an easy train for scum to move to...today some of the voters flirted with another then came back to WWWWombat...now he defends with by naming three suspects with little evidence that usually garner attention as scummy players...I see this as a ploy to relieve a little pressure from his train...also, DPR makes a good point on Leelou...I didn't specifically suspect WWWombat for that but highly suspect it was another DM player...

bottom line...in all that...he didn't defend well enough...casual disinterest...and his lynch would probably give us some intel...or he can reveal now...and we can go from there...

Your off this game...stop basking in the glory and get going...or you'll be next.

What do you mean "off"? I'm coming off of endgame scenarios in Lost Boys, Princess Bride and Avengers and I'm spent... and frankly, vague statements like "your off this game" could apply to anyone. stfu.

Yeah, JIF went from "Ping, Ape is doing exactly what he did as scum the last 2 games" to hiding. Never even voted me when the new day started. For that matter, did Brett ever vote me... after blathering like a complete jackass about my "bad acting" from getting caught up on the Nolder mess? Cause you know, that's a scum tell if I ever saw one... not knowing what happened until you read it, and all. :rolleyes:

So someone should have shot her? I don't get what you're trying to say.

You said "someone shot her that shouldn't have" and he's implying that if the shooter is a non-town entity, then they absolutely should have shot her. The only role that would have shot her, that shouldn't have would be a vig, imo. Looking at this statement, it reads like something you'd say if you ARE the vig, or something you'd say if you are scum/3rd party and know that the shot didn't come from your team. I think Sharrow is interpreting the latter.

You find it distrubing that a townie is getting lost in the shuffle? lol

I've got no read on you, I was willing to vote you on day 1 for being a chowd and to a lesser extent I'm still willing to for that reason strictly for the lulz but if you are scum - those 3 recent votes by DPR, Klacko and Smash could be blatant bus attempts. There was also a couple of distancing votes that we could look at too from Ape and MigsiAt this point, your train does give us the most information, so you might be the best choice.

As for Lily and 80 - I'd be willing to lynch 80 to remove the spam but wont lie those 2 are day 1 trains so often that I can never trust people who target them super early. Seems way to convenient and in a game this big, scum will latch to anything to get a lynch. No matter how Lil plays, she's always scummy and SDF80 is just a tard and draws the attention to himself. And I'm in that class too, which is why I'm having hard time with your list. 3 most popular people to kill early are you're favorite suspects.

Personally, I'd like to hear from those who are barley contributing. Because if you are town, this was kind of a wasted day since nobody else has to answer to any heat.

I've got no read on you, I was willing to vote you on day 1 for being a chowd and to a lesser extent I'm still willing to for that reason strictly for the lulz but if you are scum - those 3 recent votes by DPR, Klacko and Smash could be blatant bus attempts. There was also a couple of distancing votes that we could look at too from Ape and MigsiAt this point, your train does give us the most information, so you might be the best choice.

As for Lily and 80 - I'd be willing to lynch 80 to remove the spam but wont lie those 2 are day 1 trains so often that I can never trust people who target them super early. Seems way to convenient and in a game this big, scum will latch to anything to get a lynch. No matter how Lil plays, she's always scummy and SDF80 is just a tard and draws the attention to himself. And I'm in that class too, which is why I'm having hard time with your list. 3 most popular people to kill early are you're favorite suspects.

Personally, I'd like to hear from those who are barley contributing. Because if you are town, this was kind of a wasted day since nobody else has to answer to any heat.

Very good post JiF. WWWWombats death will be helpful for the reasons you mentioned. Plus I called dibs on the carcass. I think he's at L2 now. I will switch to him after an official vote count and he gets a chance to reveal.

Vote Count

80 (3) - SMC, Wombat, Migisi

Lily (3) - Vic, Nae, Sakaea

Dan (1) - JiF

Smash (1) - Crusher

Wombat (10) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR, JC, Smash

Brett (2) - Ape, Sharrow

Song's replacement (1) - Hess

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

It takes 12 people to lynch, and its a huge game - the assertion that anyone put votes on the middle of Wombat's train to bus him, when there is no deadline and a strong likelihood that the town could swoop to anyone else at any time, has no basis. This is now the second time you've pinged me for saying things that just can't be substantiated. If I didn't already know you are stupid, I'd be much more worried about you. Problem is, you know as scum you can get away will illogical, stupid statements like that because they get explained away as JIF being JIF.

There are also 11 people not voting Wombat right now, but instead voting someone else. I said already that I had a town read on Wombat, so while I see what you're talking about with Migisi (voting 80, saying she'd vote Womby) I don't see my voting as "distancing". I'd like you to explain that, or are you just throwing as much dirt on me as you can to keep people from listening to me?

I think we'd learn as much from your lynch as we would from Wombat's... scummiest thing of the game is still you taking issue with a little bit of pressure on Lily, while out of the other side of your mouth expressing how you want to lynch certain people for the lulz. Complete contradiction. Your apathy is an act... if you were truly apathetic, you wouldn't care who we lynched, and wouldn't have defended Lily.

Also didn't like your late D1 shift from willing to vote "Nolder and 80" to "Nolder and Ape"... after I got on Lily and you. You only started talking about 80 again after I called you out on this the first time.

Hahahaha... to the bold. On one hand you say you want to lynch Wombat for the lulz, and Wombat is the first name you bring up in ever post... then you say he's the most informative lynch... but then you scold the town for not pressuring anyone else, and "if Wombat's town it's a waste of a day".

You've got to be kidding me with this fake sounding townie bullsh*t.

Very good post JiF. WWWWombats death will be helpful for the reasons you mentioned. Plus I called dibs on the carcass. I think he's at L2 now. I will switch to him after an official vote count and he gets a chance to reveal.

Hahahahahahahahaha... hey Crusher, where are you "vote Ape traps" this game? You aren't scum hunting at all... just nolderp hunting...

Hahahahahahahahaha... hey Crusher, where are you "vote Ape traps" this game? You aren't scum hunting at all... just nolderp hunting...

Last game my early pressure on you muttle the game early and resulted in me never coming after you. People who survive early pressure sometimes skate at end game. So decided to change up the way Im doing things. Didn;t think a game this big would be served well with a ton of APE/VS Crusher post and scum hiding out behind them. What? Your the only person who can learn from mistakes and change up his game? LOL

@ Dan,

tbh...i thought the train on him yesterday was a spur to get him to contribute plus an easy train for scum to move to...today some of the voters flirted with another then came back to WWWWombat...now he defends with by naming three suspects with little evidence that usually garner attention as scummy players...I see this as a ploy to relieve a little pressure from his train...also, DPR makes a good point on Leelou...I didn't specifically suspect WWWombat for that but highly suspect it was another DM player...

bottom line...in all that...he didn't defend well enough...casual disinterest...and his lynch would probably give us some intel...or he can reveal now...and we can go from there...

I think it makes sense to get the reveal...

I don't think DPR makes a good point on Leelou. There's a lot of DM players here now, a couple new ones. A sly JN person could have shot Leelou, to make it look like a non-JN person targeted her. You are smarter than that, come on. Hell DPR could have done it, then seeded the thread with that nonsense. I can't remember the last game we played where there was this much speculative meta bullsh*t being seeded about who killed who and why on NIGHT ONE. This is the first post you've made that troubles me... you are buying into a couple of other people's weak theories here... giving momentum to ill-informed thought.

It takes 12 people to lynch, and its a huge game - the assertion that anyone put votes on the middle of Wombat's train to bus him, when there is no deadline and a strong likelihood that the town could swoop to anyone else at any time, has no basis. This is now the second time you've pinged me for saying things that just can't be substantiated. If I didn't already know you are stupid, I'd be much more worried about you. Problem is, you know as scum you can get away will illogical, stupid statements like that because they get explained away as JIF being JIF.

There are also 11 people not voting Wombat right now, but instead voting someone else. I said already that I had a town read on Wombat, so while I see what you're talking about with Migisi (voting 80, saying she'd vote Womby) I don't see my voting as "distancing". I'd like you to explain that, or are you just throwing as much dirt on me as you can to keep people from listening to me?

I think we'd learn as much from your lynch as we would from Wombat's... scummiest thing of the game is still you taking issue with a little bit of pressure on Lily, while out of the other side of your mouth expressing how you want to lynch certain people for the lulz. Complete contradiction. Your apathy is an act... if you were truly apathetic, you wouldn't care who we lynched, and wouldn't have defended Lily.

Also didn't like your late D1 shift from willing to vote "Nolder and 80" to "Nolder and Ape"... after I got on Lily and you. You only started talking about 80 again after I called you out on this the first time.

Hahahaha... to the bold. On one hand you say you want to lynch Wombat for the lulz, and Wombat is the first name you bring up in ever post... then you say he's the most informative lynch... but then you scold the town for not pressuring anyone else, and "if Wombat's town it's a waste of a day".

You've got to be kidding me with this fake sounding townie bullsh*t.

You and the vivid imigination...anyone dare mentions you're name...and oh noez. lol. And this like the 3rd time that you've accused me of being scummy for making a "unsubstantiated case"...lmfao. LIke there is a single case in the game that can be substantiated right now. lmfao.

Bring it on you ******* pussy. I love watching you look like an idiot. Lynch me you faggot, watch my flip town and we can all point and laugh at your dumb myopic a$$.

I'm down with lynching Dan X, you or wbat at this point.

Dan for dropping an early vote on wbat, watching the train move at light speed and ducking out. Not the townie Dan I know. You because you are spinning like I've never seen...well actually, its kind of similar to what you were doing at the end of the last game. Wbat for info, I've got no read...but think we stand to gain some info from his train.

Last game my early pressure on you muttle the game early and resulted in me never coming after you. People who survive early pressure sometimes skate at end game. So decided to change up the way Im doing things. Didn;t think a game this big would be served well with a ton of APE/VS Crusher post and scum hiding out behind them. What? Your the only person who can learn from mistakes and change up his game? LOL

I see your thinking. I know you change too from game to game... was more looking for some thoughts on what people are up to though.

Archived