Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, the fact that CTM was a town symp converter means that the odds are greater that there are 9 antitown roles than 8. In other words, the symp, with CTM dead is essentially scum, who couldve only be saved by Obi Wan.

And, the point on JF80 is different from what I said about WWWombat because JF80 came out of the bat doing it. Also, why are you trying to derail things from WWWombat and 80?

No, the fact that CTM was a town symp converter means that there is no way to determine any odds. When there are symp(s) in the game, the odds come down to them being found. Unless you know for certain that the symp(s) has/have been found, there's no way to determine whether there are are 5 scum right now, or 9 as you say. I would imagine though, that since we've only had 1 complete day/night cycle that only a maximum of 1 symp might have been found.

I'm not trying to derail anything - I pointed out what 80 did at the same time as CTM. I'm already on record with him. I'm not trying to derail anything... and I've already stated that I agree we should get Wombat's reveal. I'm not putting him at L1. Reality is, my vote isn't essential to either of those trains right now - so I'm trying to use it to press the rest of the field. The real question is, why are you trying to make it seem like its scummy that I want to pressure people beyond the same exact two trains we saw on D1? Right now, we're on pace for 100 pages without learning anything in 2 day phases.

Math was obviously never your strong suit.

There are 10 DM players, 1 being Leelou, who was town. That means there are 9 other DM players. Nolder was also town. So that leaves 8 other DM players who are potentially scum/anti-town. So is it only 1 of the remaining 8 are scum? That's 12 percent. How about 2 out of 8? That's 25%. So, we're talking about 25 % of the remaining players couldve had a hand in Leelou's death. Good odds, don't you say?

Now, again, how many times have you played with the DMers on a scum team? It is natural, based on familiarity, to view a fellow DMer in a suspicious light, such (from scum POV) that they have a power role, are hiding something, or the proverbial "he/she always comes after me."

So I guess we should just lynch down the list of DM'ers until we get the scum DMer that ordered the hit on Leelou - because nobody from JN is smart enough to NK Leelou, and then point to the DM crowd and say "one of them did it, has to be... familiarity and stuff".

I don't doubt that there are DM members of the scum team, but the premise of your case is complete wifom crap.

Scum chooses NK's that will send town off into a theorizing tailspin... which is what I think you are shepherding here, with the assertion that Leelou was killed, so it must be a DMer.

So someone should have shot her? I don't get what you're trying to say.

I was confused too, but Sharrow's the smartest so I trust his ways. Lol.

This:

You said "someone shot her that shouldn't have" and he's implying that if the shooter is a non-town entity, then they absolutely should have shot her. The only role that would have shot her, that shouldn't have would be a vig, imo. Looking at this statement, it reads like something you'd say if you ARE the vig, or something you'd say if you are scum/3rd party and know that the shot didn't come from your team. I think Sharrow is interpreting the latter.

Perhaps we can try to set the bar just a tad higher for our new friend, huh?

Well he already made it to Level 2 Mafia in one post so I think that's impressive.

Level 1: 80

Level 2: Nolder

Level 3: JiF

Level 4: Ape

Level 5: Pac

Level 6: CTM

Level 7: Sharrow

Level 8: Doggin

If we don't lynch Wombat today, but vote will be on SMC. I don't like the way he's arguing with the Ape on the "DMer shot Leelou" thing. Ape is correct on this, and SMC should know better.

aren't you a DMeR? Does that mean you confess to the shooting by saying Ape is correct ?

LOL. Verbal owned by the newbie

Holy sh*t 80... you've gotten to the jetsrule128 level of annoying. We're going to have to have 2 threads per game now... one for us to play the game, and one for you to talk to yourself in.

That's an interesting point. On the annoying meter it goes:

Level 1: all women players

----

---

---

Level 9: Nolder

Level 10: 80

Well he already made it to Level 2 Mafia in one post so I think that's impressive.

Level 1: 80

Level 2: Nolder

Level 3: JiF

Level 4: Ape

Level 5: Pac

Level 6: CTM

Level 7: Sharrow

Level 8: Doggin

My inferior scum skills are preventing me from attaining the glow

Listen honey, what he doesn't know... WOO... won't hurt him. Now... have you ever heard of Space Mountain? Cut in line, baby; take the ride of your life.

I've already had the ride of my life, and sweetheart, you ain't it.

I'm confused...you spent the entire Day 1 sitting on 80 and now if its between 80 and Lily you want to vote Lily?

Help me understand your logic...thanks in advance...

I kinda camped on 80 cus I spent most of day one either confused or waiting for pages to load, thanks to all the pics from 80 and Nolder.

Lily kinda pinged me D1, but Lily always pings me. Her saying she's not going to try to not appear scummy seemed way off to me (I'm paraphrasing I can't remember exactly how she put it and I don't wanna go thru 80 pages of sh*te to find it...)

When are you planning on putting time into the game?

As soon as I see something legitimate to start making a case over. Honestly, the usual D1 shenanigans now seem to eat up the first 100 pages of every game, and it's just pointless to try and make hay over anything. I'm watching and making notes, but jumping on someone is only going to produce some no-sensical bullsh*t or a useless 10 page debate over statistics. FTR, my point about Wombat killing another DMer was said sarcastically. Maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't - either way, I'm cool with him swinging because his anti-logic always jams up my radar anyway.

Archived