Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

At this point, because of how much drama has built up over Dan's train, I'm fine with my vote where it is. Mixed feelings on Dan + a better read on everyone else from what their positions have been here.

In other news, I still don't like 80, a few of Sharrow's votes have stuck out to me, I'm still watching JiF, I'm liking the Green Lurker, this DPR/JC thing is intriguing, and Vic's has been really silent for someone "mod confirmed." I would have that he would have added more thoughts of his own to the game, but maybe he just always plays like that. Idk.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F U JIF and one are probably sisters. I ******* doubt two mason teams. I said I believe Lily is town. I'm sure scum already thought about it and will test it tonight knowing our watcher is dead. I'm sure there is some twist to it as well.

Sorry bud, I think its plainly obvious and in a big game...dont see why it was so ridiculous to you.

I've been feeling mostly okay about you but this may be some over-explanation. Always hard to read you though.

Mostly okay? I dont know how to take that Dan X. ;-)

It was deliberate, for the lulz. Thought it was obvious.

I haven't finished rereading yet but I see that my partner Lily has had to reveal. We're town guys. The two of us are our own little mason team

Cool. Like it. Basically confirms 4 townies for now. None of which are on my list. Feeling good about it still.

Dan claimed roleless. I've seen her claim roleless as scum and dominate. Very similar situation. Got run up, revealed roleless, gave a half hearted effort, and cruised to victory after me and Crusher got ourselves killed on the first 2 days. lol Its scary how similar this all feels.

I'm torn between wanting to go back to Sakaea and thinking we should just kill Dan X.

I see both sides of the JVOR-Lily argument and I'm not really in the mental state to try to sort through that right now.

Glad everything went well 80. I'm contemplating switching my vote to you now that you're back.

But that probably would do little good and I also would like to hear something more from Dan.

Vote Dan

Still watching you JiF.

DPR, I feel left out

I mourn the loss of Ape, for I was beginning to trust him.

Ok, so in rereading from page 90:

ok, so out of those he got town vibes from on the list, Verbal and Wombat were confirmed, he changed his mind one me Lily, Nae and DPR, and didn't about Song/GreenGuy and Sakaea.

So I'm going to look at those that were on his bad list but never on his good list:

80, SMC, Cash, and JiF.

His top three at one point were 80, Lily and JiF, so 80 and JiF especially.

I don't like the way 80's playing, expressed by my vote yesterday, but not going to push for his lynch while he's gone.

JiF and Cash have each struck out to me multiple times, though I don't remember specific posts/actions at the moment.

SMC I admit I haven't really noticed up to this point, (it might be partially because I'm still trying to learn who's who in this alphabet soup) but verbal also expressed his dislike of how SMC was playing and I think remember him having a discussion with Ape and what he was saying seemed strange

Looking at the two longest trains right now: Neither of them has gained much of my attention and neither of them has posted much. Ape liked Sakaea at one point and never expressed dislike of her. Dan is dangerous you say?

JiF and SMC are my top two contenders right now, JiF because I've been questioning how he's playing and because he was in Ape's top three, SMC because he caught the attention of both Ape and Verbal plus smidge from me.

Right now it seems the most logical to vote SMC

I trust you...made a nice vote on SMC when his alignment was still in doubt...you were trumpeting Ape logic to start this day then went to the Dan train...what compelled you...make a strong case and I'll put her to L-1.

ok now that im kind of caught up i still think i want to stick with my vote on kae still bothered by how defensive she was before but hey what do i know im the new guy.

I don't know... what DO you know? Who are you? Really?

You seem pretty doggedly on Kae. What are your thoughts on others?

I don't know... what DO you know? Who are you? Really?

You seem pretty doggedly on Kae. What are your thoughts on others?

honestly I'm not so sure its really hard because I have no idea how people usually act so its hard to gauge responses. Lilly just revealed and migisi as her partner so I don't think I'm to worried about her klecko smash and the few of the others have been so quite it makes me wonder if they are just hiding and killing by night. Also 80 had me wondering in the begining but I'm not so sure. Then there's JiF I really don't know how to read him saying he is scum hunter mvp or whatever it was. It has me thinking if he says that being scum just to throw us off. Lol I'm working on it it just takes me longer then it might take you all.

honestly I'm not so sure its really hard because I have no idea how people usually act so its hard to gauge responses. Lilly just revealed and migisi as her partner so I don't think I'm to worried about her klecko smash and the few of the others have been so quite it makes me wonder if they are just hiding and killing by night. Also 80 had me wondering in the begining but I'm not so sure. Then there's JiF I really don't know how to read him saying he is scum hunter mvp or whatever it was. It has me thinking if he says that being scum just to throw us off. Lol I'm working on it it just takes me longer then it might take you all.

I've played with these guys a couple years now and I still don't get half of them. I only just recently learned how to tell AVM, CTM and SMC apart much less give them the correct letters in the correct order. Jif says that every game no matter what his alignment. He and ape blow alot of hot air most of the time. Vic is due for an emo breakdown soon. Lily and I love each other outside of the game... she's my best faction leader on dragonmount.. I'd be lost without her. In the game I ALWAYS think she's scummy. She acts confused but trust me.. she knows exactly what she's doing. Hess is illogical at best and a maniac at worst... He plays mafia whilst driving. Don't really know Klepto, Sakaea, and Migisi. Sharrow and Smash are more quiet but killer at closer to endgame. DPR is smarmy? Dan X is really a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman? She is dating JVOR... they live together. I miss Slats. Jf80 is um... yeah. Straight is brettlejuice. (say his name and he always shows up) I know I'm missing several but yeah.

Good reading Vic. I'm liking you less and less.

That would be the guy asking you to add more thought...

I wonder if that's "guy" in the either-sex way it's used a lot these days or if it's still not clear that I'm female....

I'm not as solid on my Dan vote as I was on my SMC vote, but my JiF vote was going no where, apparently s/he usually posts a lot more, thus is playing unusually, didn't really say much of anything until pressured (which admittedly seems to be happening anyway), has made a few interesting posts that I'm too tired to recall at the moment, and because of all of the slinging that there's been involved in the train built on Dan, I feel like a lot could be learned from a lynch there. I'm not as certain, but I'm pretty sure we have scum here. Hopefully we do; it's getting to the point where a mis-lynch could be deadly for the whole rebel alliance.

I hadn't really noticed Dan/JVOR the way Lily had, but from what I remembered then and still remember now it did seem a bit odd to me. When she voted JVOR and got a lot of attention for it we decided that I should stay off it. I'm not completely convinced on JVOR, but it was interesting to see everybody's reactions.

And sorry it took so long for me to back her up--I couldn't get on until now. Hess, why wouldn't I need to reveal too? What good is a lone mason to anyone?

Ok. I was asking because the post below wasn't quite what I'd imagine Lily's own mason partner saying about it. More like what scum might say if you'd decided to stay off. But ... maybe.

I see both sides of the JVOR-Lily argument and I'm not really in the mental state to try to sort through that right now.

Cool. Like it. Basically confirms 4 townies for now. None of which are on my list. Feeling good about it still.

Dan claimed roleless. I've seen her claim roleless as scum and dominate. Very similar situation. Got run up, revealed roleless, gave a half hearted effort, and cruised to victory after me and Crusher got ourselves killed on the first 2 days. lol Its scary how similar this all feels.

I'm torn between wanting to go back to Sakaea and thinking we should just kill Dan X.

You do realize the game you're referencing was the one where everyone was a cop, right? So pretty different from this one. Since that game, I've been roleless townie multiple times and once I was the cop. (I don't think I'm leaving anything out?)

The only other thing I can think of was the game I started off roleless, didn't check in for several days, and then logged back on to discover the game was almost over and I'd been converted to the winning team.

Sure, maybe I'd do this same thing as scum, but you've only seen me as scum once all year. So you all hyping up this nonsense are either exaggerating or so afraid of me you can't think straight. :D

What are you questioning with my statement? I've mentioned you several times since the end of the last night phase. I think my last list was you, Lily, and Hess? Something like that. I also mentioned being afraid of you and Sharrow most just a couple days ago. BTW yes, Sharrow....wearing no clothes does count.

I have missed you so much.

Sorry meant to reply to this. The first time I read it, I saw it as you saying you'd rather vote me over Lily (before I'd even revealed), but when I looked back I think you were saying you'd rather vote me than Sharrow, which makes more sense.

I wonder if that's "guy" in the either-sex way it's used a lot these days or if it's still not clear that I'm female....

I'm not as solid on my Dan vote as I was on my SMC vote, but my JiF vote was going no where, apparently s/he usually posts a lot more, thus is playing unusually, didn't really say much of anything until pressured (which admittedly seems to be happening anyway), has made a few interesting posts that I'm too tired to recall at the moment, and because of all of the slinging that there's been involved in the train built on Dan, I feel like a lot could be learned from a lynch there. I'm not as certain, but I'm pretty sure we have scum here. Hopefully we do; it's getting to the point where a mis-lynch could be deadly for the whole rebel alliance.

Didn't mean to mistate your gender...all I can say is I'm old and over-generalize...plus you and Smash have a similar avatar and...ahhh...whatever. Sorry.

I appreciate your commentary...wish I could move to Dan but just don't see the case yet...my thoughts...she has not really led a lynch on anyone. She voted WWWWombat early without commentary...the town did the rest. She tried the same tactic when she voted Smash but eventually provided her rationale when prodded. Many on her train fault her because she's dangerous when scum and that is a sentiment I certainly agree with. She is also very helpful when town. She keeps and shares detailed notes that go a long way in helping to solve the puzzle.

Now, I may be wrong and it turns out that Dan was scum. For many games in our past I always voted Dan as I thought she was scum....but this game, I find many more scummy players are on her train and I'm just not ready to move there yet...especially when this game, with so many players and so many talented players who have managed to lay low and provide little commentary...*looks at Brett, 80, and Klecko*...

Today, looks very busy......shortly after this post arrives on thead, DPR will come back and attempt to spin this as evidence of a conspiracy crap...so don't let him start with his JC is quiet BS...I just may not get a chance to stay active and respond to his BS today. Lynch Dan if we must (the alignment should prove interesting) but I'm always leery when the crazies lay low and the rationale players want to lynch other rationale players instead of eliminating the distractors. Time will tell.

I've played with these guys a couple years now and I still don't get half of them. I only just recently learned how to tell AVM, CTM and SMC apart much less give them the correct letters in the correct order. Jif says that every game no matter what his alignment. He and ape blow alot of hot air most of the time. Vic is due for an emo breakdown soon. Lily and I love each other outside of the game... she's my best faction leader on dragonmount.. I'd be lost without her. In the game I ALWAYS think she's scummy. She acts confused but trust me.. she knows exactly what she's doing. Hess is illogical at best and a maniac at worst... He plays mafia whilst driving. Don't really know Klepto, Sakaea, and Migisi. Sharrow and Smash are more quiet but killer at closer to endgame. DPR is smarmy? Dan X is really a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman? She is dating JVOR... they live together. I miss Slats. Jf80 is um... yeah. Straight is brettlejuice. (say his name and he always shows up) I know I'm missing several but yeah.

Who the **** is "Klepto?"

Maybe I missing something but is this the second time you've questioned the mod confirmed townie?

You do realize the game you're referencing was the one where everyone was a cop, right? So pretty different from this one. Since that game, I've been roleless townie multiple times and once I was the cop. (I don't think I'm leaving anything out?)

The only other thing I can think of was the game I started off roleless, didn't check in for several days, and then logged back on to discover the game was almost over and I'd been converted to the winning team.

Sure, maybe I'd do this same thing as scum, but you've only seen me as scum once all year. So you all hyping up this nonsense are either exaggerating or so afraid of me you can't think straight. :biggrin:

That was a different game, true, but I dont see how that changes things as it pertains to the way you've played this game. It was identical to that game, I remember it well. Remember thinking I wish I had the patience you have as scum.

I'm going to go look at the vote count, I moved to you because we need a lynch and we need info and I liked you as scum...but it was against better judgement because Sakaea dropped a huge tell, one that I vowed I'd never let go of again when I did with Pac that one game and he ended up convincing Slats to lynch me at lylo. I'm going back for now, but you remain in my top 3 w/ Smash and DPR out the outside looking in.

Unvote Dan X

Vote Sakaea

Maybe I missing something but is this the second time you've questioned the mod confirmed townie?

That was a different game, true, but I dont see how that changes things as it pertains to the way you've played this game. It was identical to that game, I remember it well. Remember thinking I wish I had the patience you have as scum.

I'm going to go look at the vote count, I moved to you because we need a lynch and we need info and I liked you as scum...but it was against better judgement because Sakaea dropped a huge tell, one that I vowed I'd never let go of again when I did with Pac that one game and he ended up convincing Slats to lynch me at lylo. I'm going back for now, but you remain in my top 3 w/ Smash and DPR out the outside looking in.

Unvote Dan X

Vote Sakaea

I missed the reveal that he/she is Lily's Mason partner.

Archived