Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there: I'm the symp. I could have been recruited by either the Jedi or the Bounty Hunters. Now that both the Rebel Symp Converter and the Bounty Hunter Symp Finder have been killed, I guess I'm a solo win. I have no power to do anything, tho. Lynching me isn't really gonna get you anywhere, and for town to win, you guys have to start fraggin' some Imps.

So I'm gonna go ahead and Vote Smash for now.

Very sad Han died :'(

Ok, I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there: I'm the symp. I could have been recruited by either the Jedi or the Bounty Hunters. Now that both the Rebel Symp Converter and the Bounty Hunter Symp Finder have been killed, I guess I'm a solo win. I have no power to do anything, tho. Lynching me isn't really gonna get you anywhere, and for town to win, you guys have to start fraggin' some Imps.

So you are saying you werent found by either?

Makes sense why DPR was trying to save you. I don't know or get why scum team has no say in this. I would think it'd be a race to find you.

Makes sense why DPR was trying to save you. I don't know or get why scum team has no say in this. I would think it'd be a race to find you.

Exactly. I think she was found by the bounty but probably doesnt have any power. I think we are better off looking for Empire.

My list has been her, Dan, Smash and DPR.

Vote Smash

Dan is starting to feel town. Bretts recent vote on Sakaea pings me too. That looks like an opportunistic scum vote who didnt think it out.

Exactly. I think she was found by the bounty but probably doesnt have any power. I think we are better off looking for Empire.

My list has been her, Dan, Smash and DPR.

Vote Smash

Dan is starting to feel town. Bretts recent vote on Sakaea pings me too. That looks like an opportunistic scum vote who didnt think it out.

I'm not thinking things out? Your the one saying she was recruited by bounty hunters while dpr is here sending people the dead thread.

Ping.

I'm not thinking things out? Your the one saying she was recruited by bounty hunters while dpr is here sending people the dead thread.

Ping.

I didnt see it dumbass. He posted after me while I was typing up that one. And if my theory is correct, it wouldnt matter.

No, I wasn't found by anyone. And I don't know why the Imps can't find me, but my guess is that they might have their own symp.

Hmmmm. DPR sure seemed to be saving you there and you had huge tell.

Still think we need to find the Empire. We can deal with you later.

Lynch Kia. If she is scum, lynch Jif for trying to save her.

27 players = 3 scum, 3 Bounty Hunters (aka 2nd scum team), 1 SK, 1 symp that it is a 3 way race for.

Kia is either still being searched for by empire and just flagged herself to be recruited, or she has already been found. BG is a thorough mod, he wouldn't leave her in limbo wondering how she wins now.

Lynch Kia. If she is scum, lynch Jif for trying to save her.

27 players = 3 scum, 3 Bounty Hunters (aka 2nd scum team), 1 SK, 1 symp that it is a 3 way race for.

Kia is either still being searched for by empire and just flagged herself to be recruited, or she has already been found. BG is a thorough mod, he wouldn't leave her in limbo wondering how she wins now.

You're such a dumbass. She's been my #1 for 3 days and nobody wanted to kill her. lmfao

And I personally believe her. I think she's probably right, the scum have their own symp hence why she was only able to be recruited by the bounty or jedi. The Empire probably had a similar thing. And even if she was bounty, we need to find Empire. She useless.

This is scummy scum scummy. We need to find Empire.

Unvote Smash

Vote Bretfag

Archived