If we Get Manning...

THE ILK

If we Get Manning...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the Super bowl?

Will we win the Super bowl?

How many years will it take?

How many times will we win?

Probably 1 SB, but not till the 2013 season, Manning will be like Brady was in 09 the first year good but rusty.

Plus the Jets need to clear some salary, and get some good draft picks, to surrond Manning with a SB cast, which they will but not till the 2013 season

Probably 1 SB, but not till the 2013 season, Manning will be like Brady was in 09 the first year good but rusty.

Plus the Jets need to clear some salary, and get some good draft picks, to surrond Manning with a SB cast, which they will but not till the 2013 season

Ahh it all makes sense now lets surround Manning with a SB Cast and Sanchez with Cast offs.

Ahh it all makes sense now lets surround Manning with a SB Cast and Sanchez with Cast offs.

Yea cause that's what my post said, thanks for deciphering the secret code. As you know I'm a Sanchez supporter, and he was surrounded with a SB cast in 09, and 10. This is a hypothetical poll so I played a long and gave a hypothetical awnser. And no I don't believe Sanchez had a SB cast in 2011, and do believe it is very unfair to blame EVERYTHING on Sanchez now that Schotty is gone.

Yea cause that's what my post said, thanks for deciphering the secret code. As you know I'm a Sanchez supporter, and he was surrounded with a SB cast in 09, and 10. This is a hypothetical poll so I played a long and gave a hypothetical awnser. And no I don't believe Sanchez had a SB cast in 2011, and do believe it is very unfair to blame EVERYTHING on Sanchez now that Schotty is gone.

Lupz I was only playin with ya I know your opinion on the Matter :)

Hey Crusher how old is Uncle Rico ?? if hes between 35 and 40 maybe we can sign him up ?

First year after a 15 win season. Mark Sanchez spends most of the season "being mentored" by Peyton and whoever, has a good spot start or two, and is traded for a 1nd in a miracle win-win situation for the Jets. They win two more in 2014 and 2015. Put it in the bank.

First year after a 15 win season. Mark Sanchez spends most of the season "being mentored" by Peyton and whoever, has a good spot start or two, and is traded for a 1nd in a miracle win-win situation for the Jets. They win two more in 2014 and 2015. Put it in the bank.

Its not FDIC Insured!!!!

Will we win the Super bowl?

How many years will it take?

How many times will we win?

Tanny will pull the plug and sign Peyton and release Sanchez. Sanchez will then be picked up by the Dolphins. Peyton will lead us to an 8-3 record then will tear his tricep (or his neck). Because Peyton was such a huge FA acquisition the organization will decide to throw the season away by not sitting Peyton and letting the back up play. We will play the Fins the last game of the season and we will be demolished by the QB that we let go for a guy who was "the missing piece". We will miss the playoffs and Peyton will leave and play for the Houston Texans where he can beat up on Andrew Luck and the Colts twice a year.

Thats EXACTLY what will happen.

Archived