Jeremy Lin

villain_the_foe

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, I didnt realize I couldnt evaluate someone off 22 games.

Who gives a **** what the excuses are? He's been absolute sh*t this season. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

And if you think he's a better scorer than Rose, I got nothing for you.

He's got you know. A few more games before that proving otherwise.

Who gives a **** what the excuses are? He's been absolute sh*t this season. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

Maybe the facts that Melo is averaging almost four more PPG for his career than Rose and even has a higher PPG this season (22.3 to 22.0) despite his injury issues.

You been drinkin' this morning?

And based on this year, Dirk can't shoot the 3 and Brandon Rush is the GOAT from downtown.

Whatever. Melo has sucked this year. Forgive me for saying it. He's not a top 5 scorer right now. I really dont see why this is that profound of a statement.

I hope that changes but the truth is the truth.

Whatever. Melo has sucked this year. Forgive me for saying it. He's not a top 5 scorer right now. I really dont see why this is that profound of a statement.

I hope that changes but the truth is the truth.

When judging scorers it's usually handy to look at how much they actually, you know, score. Melo is averaging more points per game this season than Derrick Rose.

This is simple math my friend.

When judging scorers it's usually handy to look at how they actually, you know, score. Melo is averaging more points per game this season than Derrick Rose.

This is simple math my friend.

No, not really. But whatever.

JiFCurb

Jesus Christ. Really?

Whatever. lol

Hurt my feelings? I'm trying to bring you out of your delusion which is quite evident by your belief that Rose is a better scorer than Melo. Seriously.

Melo -- 25.6 PPG 19.5 SPG .455 FG% .378 3PTFG% .838 FT%

Rose -- 25 PPG 19.7 SPG .445 FG% .332 3PTFG% .858 FT%

Melo was better than Rose in every scoring statistical category except FT%.

Hurt my feelings? I'm trying to bring you out of your delusion which is quite evident by your belief that Rose is a better scorer than Melo. Seriously.

Melo -- 25.6 PPG 19.5 SPG .455 FG% .378 3PTFG% .838 FT%

Rose -- 25 PPG 19.7 SPG .445 FG% .332 3PTFG% .858 FT%

Melo was better than Rose in every scoring statistical category except FT%.

JiF must think you're a moron too for believing in actual hard evidence.

HEY JIF!!!!

Let me make this straight for you. No one here is arguing that Melo is a better all around player than Derrick Rose.

We are pointing to hard statistical evidence that Melo is a better scorer than Derrick Rose.

EXACTLY!!!

As a Player

Rose > Melo

As a Scorer

Melo > Rose

I found the link to an article I had read regarding shooting percentage on contested shots vs. open shots.

http://www.roundball...hony-efficient/

Granted, it's based on a small sample space, but the thought of having someone capable of a drive-and-kick to an open Melo has to get you a little wet.

Wet? Get a mop and a bucket.

And the article was written by "Jeremy" :o

I just want to put a bubble around my Jeremy Lin and protect him from all the bad people of the world. Such is my love for Asians. I am his Hanbei.

Maybe the signing will be for Lin's benefit. I'm sure JR really immersed himself in Chinese culture during his time there and can help Jeremy better connect with his heritage.

Matt Stafford had more yards and TD's than Eli Manning and had a better QBR. Matt Stafford must be a better Qb. Actual hard evidence for dat a$$.

If you want to attempt to draw parallels, I would say that, given your relative performances in this thread, Klecko is a way better poster than you.

Archived