Jeremy Lin

villain_the_foe

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rutgers, completely agree that LeBron should be MVP, unless Knicks get 3rd seed. Also, I was puzzled by D assignment on Dirk, but the only other optionwas STAT, who Dirk torched. Yes, Jeffries was an option, but the Knicks needed offense. That said, Melo will change such assignments.

Rutgers, completely agree that LeBron should be MVP, unless Knicks get 3rd seed. Also, I was puzzled by D assignment on Dirk, but the only other optionwas STAT, who Dirk torched. Yes, Jeffries was an option, but the Knicks needed offense. That said, Melo will change such assignments.

To start the game and then the half off? Come on. That game was so mismanaged up until the 4th. Should have won that game by at least 5 more, he wasn't even trying to create mismatches or beat the trap until the end of the game. Took D'Antoni almost the full 2nd and 3rd quarters to adjust to Dallas switching into the zone. The second that Amare refused to put his shoulder into Heywood's chest under the hoop he should have pulled him right there.

To start the game and then the half off? Come on. That game was so mismanaged up until the 4th. Should have won that game by at least 5 more, he wasn't even trying to create mismatches or beat the trap until the end of the game. Took D'Antoni almost the full 2nd and 3rd quarters to adjust to Dallas switching into the zone. The second that Amare refused to put his shoulder into Heywood's chest under the hoop he should have pulled him right there.

I agree with you. STATwas bad today. In fact, he hasnt been goon on O or D this season.

I agree with you. STATwas bad today. In fact, he hasnt been goon on O or D this season.

The beginning of the season I just thought it was his legs, D'Antoni ran him into the ground last season. That combined with the lockout, it made sense. Now? Who knows. Half the time he was just camped out on the wing content with Dirk or Odom or Wright just holding him off with an elbow. You don't go from being as good as he was in '09 and '10 and even '11 to all of a sudden becoming incapable. Gotta be his brother and all of the trade rumors to boot combined with the physical stuff. That said, it still doesn't explain how he's pushing 30 and still has no post-up game. But then again, that's on coaching.

Archived