Sanchez is better than Manning

ECURB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez is better if for no other reason than the fact that Peyton just isn't healthy. Also lets be real, Peyton won't last an entire season and will cripple future plans.

This argument is easy compared to defending Pennington....

Should we list the things he is better at? Also since I assume this is a non football thread, should we move this to the lounge?

NOOOO! I am still getting my feet wet on this forum. I'd get eaten alive in the lounge.. ALIVE!!!

That, and I never check the lounge.

Ah, so in order to be better than Peyton, the key is health. Health, that is, not as understood by multiple doctors who have cleared him to play, but rather by a guy with no medical knowledge, who hasn't seen Manning throw.

Got it. In that case: EY IS BETTER THAN PEYTON MANNING!

Much like Mark Sanchez, I'm healthier than Peyton Manning! Also, like Mark Sanchez, I'm not particularly accurate with the football. I don't have a particularly impressive arm and I definitely lock on to one person I plan on throwing the ball too. Like Mark Sanchez, there's no way I can read an NFL defense, have no idea how to move in a pocket, would piss myself at the sight of a DE coming after me, and I'd surely lead the league in turnovers.

EY IS BETTER THAN PEYTON MANNING! YAY ME!

Ah, so in order to be better than Peyton, the key is health. Health, that is, not as understood by multiple doctors who have cleared him to play, but rather by a guy with no medical knowledge, who hasn't seen Manning throw.

Much like Mark Sanchez, I'm healthier than Peyton Manning! Also, like Mark Sanchez, I'm not particularly accurate with the football. I don't have a particularly impressive arm and I definitely lock on to one person I plan on throwing the ball too. Like Mark Sanchez, there's no way I can read an NFL defense, have no idea how to move in a pocket, would piss myself at the sight of a DE coming after me, and I'd surely lead the league in turnovers.

You are somebody again!

YAY EY!!! :)

Sanchez will be the best QB in NY this season.

I have always found you to be cerebral, gritty and blessed with unlimited intangibles. Plus your psych degree could only help the lockeroom.

SIGN THIS BEAST

Are you really healthy, EY? Because otherwise it's a deal breaker.

Off-season? I think most of us have been pretty consistent about our opinions of Sanchez throughout this season and last.

I have to disagree here. While there are quite a few who had negative opinions of Sanchez, most were believers in the Sanchize. They only flip flopped once the season got away from us and they grew tired of bashing our OC.

I have to disagree here. While there are quite a few who had negative opinions of Sanchez, most were believers in the Sanchize. They only flip flopped once the season got away from us and they grew tired of bashing our OC.

Fair enough. I should speak for myself. MY position has been fairly consistent for a few years now.

More like if Peyton was willing to sign with the Jets they would have kicked the Sanchize to the curb in a NY minute. Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Not at all, the JETS never wanted a washed up has been who sucks in the playoffs and has a broken neck.

That is correct but I still stand by the title.

We're supposed to be happy that Sanchez is better than a 36 year old with nerve damage who hasnt played in over a year coming off several neck surgeries.

Forgive me if I dont jump for joy.

We're supposed to be happy that Sanchez is better than a 36 year old with nerve damage who hasnt played in over a year coming off several neck surgeries.

Forgive me if I dont jump for joy.

Well considering how good some here think Peyton is going to be this year...

Archived