Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Alright, I'm back...sorry for the delay...daughter had a softball tournament all weekend and we got bounced by a seriously flawed team...too many drinks too go into detail but ftr...glad to see Smash finally providing some content...still don't like Verbal hiding in the woodwork...I'll stay there until I see something more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I actully win games for my team

LOL. Lost Boys FTW.

Vote Slats

Pretty sure now slats is 1 of our scum .

I was expecting a response from my vote, but didnt get it, which makes me think Slats is playing it scummy and ignoring the fact I voted him with no real explanation ...... I know that sounds Apeish (great new word I just made up) but Its seems to me Slats is not offering much in the way of scum hunting and hes also a pretty smart player if he was town would be dead by now.

This is stupid. Slats didn't even post between your "trap" so how could he have even had a chance to ignore it? A little over-anxious.

Verbal (1) - JC

Brett (1) - Verbal

Migisi (3) - Slats, SMC, Hess

Slats (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Migisi

Crusher (2) - Nae, Leelou

Not Voting (2) - Brett, Crusher

With 11 alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

Not gonna quote it because it's right there and rather long... but good points Migs. SMC WAS rather insistant with that switching up roles with Crusher/PTBN. BUT.. given that.. I think I'd rather vote Crusher. IF they are teammates and SMC was worried about losing whatever role crusher had.. that means his role was more vital.

CRUSHER

I agree with Nae's reasoning of Migs read of SMC's posts on Day 1. He seemed to be getting nervous about that person/role no longer being in the game.

Vote Crusher

I'm willing to explore this angle...Unvote, Vote Crusher.

Its not so much worry about what his role could be.. and possibly be beneficial to the town. It's that you were so adamant about the role and that it stay in the game.. even to the point of offering to trade whatever role you possessed for it. You have to know that looks fishy.

I'm studying to be a Paralegal. I don't know yet if I'll go further and do Law school or not. What sort of attorney are you? I think Doggin is business law and my professor is a criminal lawyer.

That's very cool, Nae. Good luck on your Paralegal studies. Law school is a big commitment so you have to make sure you're willing to go through it. I'm a litigator handling commercial civil cases (when businesses sue other businesses rather than slip & fall cases).

As to the game, I wouldn't call my suggestion to Sharrow being adament, but for you to call it "fishy" and for Migs to try to base a case on that is suspect reasoning. If Crusher and I are scum, wouldn't I simply lobby Sharrow in the QT thread? Why would I air that in the game thread? Doesn't make any sense.

If Crusher and I are scum, wouldn't I simply lobby Sharrow in the QT thread? Why would I air that in the game thread? Doesn't make any sense.

This was my initial thought. The only reasoning as scum would be WIFOM or to look like a super townie.

I think Migisi was on his/her death bed yesterday, and came up with the case to pit two other players against eachother so the heat would wear off.

I'm betting Crusher and Migisi are more likely tied together than Crusher and SMC.

Vote Crusher, common denominator.

Nothing much to say. Migisi has been my favorite but I would also look at Slats. I had a role where I had to find a player and then I would be able to talk in a QT with them. He was killed so now Im roleless town.

Can you not say who? I am trying to think back to the death scenes but don't remember reading anything like that that would confirm... But it could also have been left out of the scene.

And if Migisi is your favorite then why are you the only player that isn't voting? All sounds a little strange.

Can you not say who? I am trying to think back to the death scenes but don't remember reading anything like that that would confirm... But it could also have been left out of the scene.

And if Migisi is your favorite then why are you the only player that isn't voting? All sounds a little strange.

Haven;t looked at the game much. The board has been alot of fun with Mexibow* mania.

You can go back and look to see I voted her everyday at some point. Truth is I actually unvoted Vic and got back on Migisi but it was never picked up by Sharrow.

vote Migisi

*Trademark Smashmouth

This was my initial thought. The only reasoning as scum would be WIFOM or to look like a super townie.

I think Migisi was on his/her death bed yesterday, and came up with the case to pit two other players against eachother so the heat would wear off.

I'm betting Crusher and Migisi are more likely tied together than Crusher and SMC.

Vote Crusher, common denominator.

Dude go look at the thread. I voted Mig everyday and was still on her when Vic died even though Sharrow never caught it. My first vote of the game was on her for being the sixth vote on aa week jokey Pac train. If you think I would start distancing from a scum mate that early then vote me.

I didn't switch to Crusher in the middle of that because I didn't want a speedlynch to happen before he had a chance to respond. He's now had that chance.

Crusher, any certain reason why we shouldn't vote you?

As far as things go for me, I'm town and if you lynch me I won't die. I have a vest. Go ahead and use this lynch on me if you're really not sure about anyone else so we can see reactions and gather more information. I feel like I might have something here though. Unvote. Vote Crusher

I didn't switch to Crusher in the middle of that because I didn't want a speedlynch to happen before he had a chance to respond. He's now had that chance.

Crusher, any certain reason why we shouldn't vote you?

As far as things go for me, I'm town and if you lynch me I won't die. I have a vest. Go ahead and use this lynch on me if you're really not sure about anyone else so we can see reactions and gather more information. I feel like I might have something here though. Unvote. Vote Crusher

Other than Im not scum? No. No reason. Other than dropping out early in the game and coming back because nobody wanted the spot? Haven;t put much time into the game to be honest and your scum team is just taking advantage of an easy lynch. Other than that.... My role was to find my tiki God JiF and then I could find the pitcher that had a grudge against me and get him lynched. But the pitcher is already dead. Once I found the

Tiki God I could hit the curve ball that allowed me to lynch the pitcher. Thats all I got. Now Im just a townie.

Wow, it must be an end-game scenario tonight because I am 100% sure Crusher Smash and Verb all just gave themselves away.

Smash - What the hell did Crusher just say worth believing? His last post was some rambling about tiki jif that I didn't even understand.

Verb - Why do you flat out say "I am not voting Crusher"... something to tell us?

Finally, I have been scum with Smash... and he is easily THE WORST actor I have ever been around. His "BOOM" and "You are now teh hamma" posts stink.

Archived