Jim Rome At Noon - Ought To Be Interesting

The Gun Of Bavaria

He makes a valid point.

This trade has potential to work or becoming a major disaster.

If Sanchez struggles, the Voices of Tebow will take over and we'll have a full-blown QB debacle on our hands.

If Sanchez struggled again this year, we were going to have a QB debacle on our hands regardless. REGARDLESS.

I'd rather have Tebow be the replacement than Stanton.

He makes a valid point.

If Sanchez struggles, the Voices of Tebow will take over and we'll have a full-blown QB debacle on our hands.

You already had a QB controversy with Sanchez. Holmes is sick of him and some guys believe he is coddled.

He makes a valid point.

I hate this point. If Sanchez struggles the team is screwed. It's better to have a Tebow than to not have him.

I hate this point. If Sanchez struggles the team is screwed. It's better to have a Tebow than to not have him.

I agree, Bit.

I think his point is what with Tebow's following, the potential for a "Fan inducted QB controversy" is greater than with someone else. You're right though, the season all amounts to Sanchez's performance, so the discussion is a rather moot point anyways.

He makes a valid point.

Sanchez is good as gone. I don't know about other new Jets fans but if he is not starting day one I will be chanting...

Sanchez is good as gone. I don't know about other new Jets fans but if he is not starting day one I will be chanting...

Seriously is this what the board is coming down to ? A bunch of posters coming up with fake names just to fire people up.

F*ck this

Seriously is this what the board is coming down to ? A bunch of posters coming up with fake names just to fire people up.

F*ck this

I agree with you, this is BS. I am willing to accept TBOW, but this bunch of goupie followers. Im done...

F*ck this

It will die down. It hasn't even been 48 hours yet if you can believe that. It feels like months of this already.

I agree, Bit.

I think his point is what with Tebow's following, the potential for a "Fan inducted QB controversy" is greater than with someone else. You're right though, the season all amounts to Sanchez's performance, so the discussion is a rather moot point anyways.

Indeed... if Sanchez opens the season 5-0, 4-1, etc., there's no way he's getting benched.

If he opens it 1-4, 2-5, etc. then maybe he does, but is anyone gonna be upset at that decision???

Where is the problem?

Correct

If Sanchez sucks this season, Drew Stanton was not going to save the franchise. If Sanchez comes out and plays like a viable NFL QB, Tebow will be a valuable dimension to the offense.

There were no back up QB's available who could save the season if Sanchez sucks.

It's a no lose situation. The only people who are being over the top, are the media, who have a vested interest in controversy, and the hysterical people who hate Tebow because he is an outspoken Christian.

If Sanchez plays bad enough to bring on the boo birds. Oh well, Jets weren't going anywhere anyway.

It's a no lose situation

I agree with you, this is BS. I am willing to accept TBOW, but this bunch of goupie followers. Im done...

Thing is, these aren't really Tebow followers. They are total trolls. Not only are they trolls but they are using tactics that would get them banned immediately if it were a different situation.

It's the same type behavior that if the Jets had signed Vince Young, and they came on with handles like "Lil Sambo". It just doesn't belong on a football forum. i just don't see the humor

Archived