Bachelor Life

RutgersJetFan

homemade usually meant spaghetti and ketchup... I skipped it until I could manage the gas stove myself without blowing it up.

See I can cook, it's just that I don't want to. My goal is to find a woman smart enough to deal with my stupidity, yet not clever enough to see through my evil plan of pretending I can't cook so she'll do it. In unrelated news I am still single.

See I can cook, it's just that I don't want to. My goal is to find a woman smart enough to deal with my stupidity, yet not clever enough to see through my evil plan of pretending I can't cook so she'll do it. In unrelated news I am still single.

I can cook but it's much easier not to.

... we all see through that plan, btw.

best of luck with it.

in the mean time... you can save a lot of prep by just eating yogurt. you're still working way too hard with the sammich making.

set the oven to 350 some tarter sauce and a glass a milk and within 10 minutes you're living like a king. Gotta stop forgetting to turn the oven off though, gonna burn the house down someday.

Another added bonus is that you can eat the seafood platter right off the same cookie sheet you cooked them on.

Easy clean up. Just rinse the fork off and knock the crumbs off the cookie sheet and put it back in the oven. Close the door.

Another added bonus is that you can eat the seafood platter right off the same cookie sheet you cooked them on.

Easy clean up. Just rinse the fork off and knock the crumbs off the cookie sheet and put it back in the oven. Close the door.

Yep no dishes to clean win win

My ex husband once volunteered to do the dishes for me. A week later when I went to cook something in the oven I discovered the dishes he had "done". There were things growing on them.

Frozen Dinners? Yikes.

My childhood was full of my grandmother, Aunts, Mom and all the ladies in the neighborhood cooking for my fat a$$ and then telling me to go outside and run it off. I don;t think I have ever had a frozen dinner. Ever.

I hear ya Crusher.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived