Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For your information Mig master mig... I am not in any QT nor do I care to. Their is a mega QT out their with 80 running it. Other than that no idea what's happening. People have asked me. But I have refused. I dont like QT's too much like work. If any one wants to talk to me they can do it here. If they want tl kill me and play the game without thats up to them. Im betting my loveability, wit and nice t!ts keeps me in the game for awhile.

Vehement denial noted

Do you have any idea what the hell is going on with Bretts outlandish rules? You're a dude right? If you're a chick wanna PM me some pics?

Brett is being Brett, I am female, and no.

Who wouldn't. Suns out guns out.

SunsOutGunsOut.jpg

But it appears she's not a fatty, so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Good point. She appears to be an Angel sent here from the Heavens. She'll want nothing to do with my tan toned body and incredible personality.

Mrs Crusher bought this new container to put fresh brewed tea in that has the ice all around the tea but not in it. so the tea is like isc cold but no watered down. She tries so hard to get my fat pre-diabetic a$$ to drink anything without sugar.

That is quite smart. I, however, just make Sweet Tea icecubes. Then, the icecubes melt, and I have more tea!

Maybe not funny but sexy. I'm both. Plus intelligent. And hung. And rich.

Do you like?

You're a Gator Fan. We have a problem there.

Eh.

Would you like to know more?

I am about to go play some Zelda. Or watch some Stargate. One of the two.

Or maybe none of us are. Oooooooooooo. Think about that.

Talk about a mind ****.

Don't forget the trike. Chicks dig the trike.

I shall have to find a good image of how awesome I am.

Chicks do dig a trike, but, Gator fan.

Is it at least the long island iced variety?

It's 2pm and the only alcohol I have in the house is a bottle of 151, half a bottle of Patron, and two bottles of Red Wine. It's the normal kind.

But it appears she's not a fatty, so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I am not. Sorry?

Ok fine. I'm the Vig and a survivor, but not an SK I swear. I promise I'm going to help town!!

QFT

Good point. She appears to be an Angel sent here from the Heavens. She'll want nothing to do with my tan toned body and incredible personality.

Just for that, I won't kill you on Day 1. After that, fair game.

This thread is almost unbearable. I may never post in it again.

We can easily vote you off the island, if you would like.

I do it with most of the drinks I drink often. Forget the Water Icecubes.

Coolaid Icecubes? Check. Soda Icecubes? Check.

MAKERS MARK ICE CUBES FTMFW

Christine are you young enough to wait long enough to marry teh Baby Crusher? Your the kinda of smart I would like for him.

please?

Begging? In a Mafia Game?

Bad form, sir. Bad form indeed.

MAKERS MARK ICE CUBES FTMFW

Christine are you young enough to wait long enough to marry teh Baby Crusher? Your the kinda of smart I would like for him.

I turn 23 in a few weeks. So, I am thinking no? But, I could always play cougar one day.

That is quite smart. I, however, just make Sweet Tea icecubes. Then, the icecubes melt, and I have more tea!

You're a Gator Fan. We have a problem there.

Would you like to know more?

I am about to go play some Zelda. Or watch some Stargate. One of the two.

Talk about a mind ****.

I shall have to find a good image of how awesome I am.

Chicks do dig a trike, but, Gator fan.

It's 2pm and the only alcohol I have in the house is a bottle of 151, half a bottle of Patron, and two bottles of Red Wine. It's the normal kind.

I am not. Sorry?

QFT

Just for that, I won't kill you on Day 1. After that, fair game.

We can easily vote you off the island, if you would like.

old school or one of the newer ones?

How's this really any different than the start of any other day 1? You know, aside from Pac and 80 having 6 votes each by now, all the pokemon/spidey pics, and the Ape having set a trap for everyone in the game?

No means no.

You ladies are really mean spirited.. I'm simply asking for a few action shots of the women in the game and you act like it's weird or something.

EDIT: by action shots I mean playing tennis, folding laundry, doing crossword puzzles, that kind of stuff.. lest anyone think I'm being lude.

old school or one of the newer ones?

One of the newer ones. :(

I cannot get my old Nintendo system to work, or I would totally be playing original zelda right now. It finally conked out a few weeks ago. Breaks my heart. I am, however, currently attempting to torrent all of the Zelda games for the Wii.

Yes, I have a Wii. Don't say a thing. It was free, and I am not a rich girl. So, I have a Wii. Currently playing Twilight Princess. Got it as an early Birthday present. So far, I have completed the first dungeon, and it only took 6 hours.

Favorite of all the Zelda Games : Majora's Mask. You just cannot beat it. I have heard a lot of people say that Skyward Sword is even better, and I hope to find that out soon (if the torrent works). If it doesn't... looks like I am now saving up 60$ for Skyward Sword.

I figure the guy who wears boat shoes would be down with buffet.

No.

I showed up to one of his shows expecting to get fed and all it was a bunch of old smelly 40 somethings drinking and dancing to lame tunes. HORRIBLE.

LOL, exactly this... but I'd add that there are 50 and 60 somethings there too... and the music is beyond horrible.

Archived