Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape's advice on branding:

"Buy things that are Apple. Apple has pretty colors and makes things that are shiny. Also, other apple-loving hipster girls with the hairy armpits will compliment your identical Apple products. If you Apple device is over 3 months old, the best branding decision you can make is buying the newer, also identical, version that was just released. If you have to wait in line for less than 24 hours to pick it up, it may not be worth it however. If this is the case, please take to twitter and hashtag #AppleBoner."

Truth is dude told me in one page what two firms have been trying to skull **** me over in 50 pages of toilet paper.

You made it so simple I have a list of three people I know must punch in the jaw. Thanx monkey

lol

Truth is dude told me in one page what two firms have been trying to skull **** me over in 50 pages of toilet paper.

Glad it was helpful.

Or our dumbass mod could have just set a deadline like he said he would and moved on without him.

why aren't you voting? why isn't everyone voting? what are we waiting to hear. It's a free for all. I'd imagine the real talk about why someone should live won't happen until only 4-5 players are left.

Actually, I normally use the really big fat decorating tips, and I couldn't find my box of them. I could only find the small ones.

open-star-icing-tips.jpg

See, decorating tips!

Which tip did you use to get the chocolate turd effect?

Archived